• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What type am I?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I didn't look at them, but I know who they are.

What if I told you my Si function is a fail? Not just any kind of fail- I've never had a weaker function.

Functionally, I am Ne, Ti, Fe, Se. I am fine with some Te and Ni. Not good with Fi, Si.
100% Ne for me. You sure you are capable at typing people?

OMG, look at the videos and you will see what I'm saying. And also Te my 'dominant function' is also one I 'fail' at as well.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you are an xNFP, your dom function is definitely not Te. Especially if you are an INFP.

And how old are you?

Yeah, watched the videos. Failing to see the connection. Oh, that must be my Ne failing!! Maybe I really am an ISFJ!!!!!!!!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh, now this is too entertaining to pass by! :holy:

I want a type!

(last time someone went on a type crazy bender I ended up being called an ENFP :shock:)

ps... funny that you have more of a socionics influence to your approach to this on an MBTI forum :whistling:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, watched the videos. Failing to see the connection. Oh, that must be my Ne failing!! Maybe I really am an ISFJ!!!!!!!!

And purposely, you inadvertently used your Ne function. :D

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
If you are an xNFP, your dom function is definitely not Te. Especially if you are an INFP.
I test as INFP because those are the functions I have most developed but my order of functions are that of an ESTJ. I think it's similar for you, that you test as an ENTP but have the order of functions of an ISFJ. Just because something is your first and their for "dominant" function, doesn't mean it has to be well developed.
And how old are you?
I'd rather not give my age out.

possibly. I mean to me your similarity to that ISFJ girl was quite striking to me at least.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
oh, now this is too entertaining to pass by! :holy:

I want a type!

(last time someone went on a type crazy bender I ended up being called an ENFP :shock:)

ps... funny that you have more of a socionics influence to your approach to this on an MBTI forum :whistling:

I know nothing about Socionics what so ever.

And I can only type you as you come off in writing, which would be your type of origin not your original type, or what you test as.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I test as INFP because those are the functions I have most developed but my order of functions are that of an ESTJ. I think it's similar for you, that you test as an ENTP but have the order of functions of an ISFJ. Just because something is your first and their for "dominant" function, doesn't mean it has to be well developed.

Oh, I guess that makes sense. I mean, why wouldn't we test as our opposites? Just because I prefer something, doesn't mean I really prefer it. I'm sure I've read about the such.

I'd rather not give my age out.

All in good time. I was just wondering how young you were, being that you are extremely good at typing people.

. I mean to me your similarity to that ISFJ girl was quite striking to me at least.

Yeah, I could totally see me being ISFJ. I mean, I am such an ass and all, but maybe that is just my shadow functions dominating me. Also, I hate conventional type things, and I love being around people. But really, it is just amazing the similarities.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Oh, I guess that makes sense. I mean, why wouldn't we test as our opposites? Just because I prefer something, doesn't mean I really prefer it. I'm sure I've read about the such.
No if you test one of the letters that means that you prefer that type of functioning, that it is the one more developed in you, but you don't necessarily have to have the same order of functions as the type that you test as. You can test as a type that is way off from your the type that reflects your order of functions. In fact, testing as your shadow type is probably more common than testing as one that is only a few letters off.

All in good time. I was just wondering how young you were, being that you are extremely good at typing people.
I appreciate the sarcasm.

Yeah, I could totally see me being ISFJ. I mean, I am such an ass and all, but maybe that is just my shadow functions dominating me. Also, I hate conventional type things, and I love being around people. But really, it is just amazing the similarities.
Whaat? I don't think you are an ass at all. Which type were you reffering to as being an ass btw? ENTP or ISFJ? I like you and I'm sorry about how I'm clearly pissing you off. I'm not saying that you are similar to typical ISFJs in content, just in your style of expressing yourself which reflects the order of your functions. I'm not saying that your foremost functions are the ones you've most developed, as, if you're original type is ISFJ as I suspect, that would certainly not be the case.

But anyway, I get how this seems illogical and backwards to people and I don't want to waste my time repeating myself, trying to convince people who will simply not be convinced.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No if you test one of the letters that means that you prefer that type of functioning, that it is the one more developed in you, but you don't necessarily have to have the same order of functions as the type that you test as. You can test as a type that is way off from your the type that reflects your order of functions. In fact, testing as your shadow type is probably more common than testing as one that is only a few letters off.

I appreciate the sarcasm.

Whaat? I don't think you are an ass at all. Which type were you reffering to as being an ass btw? ENTP or ISFJ? I like you and I'm sorry about how I'm clearly pissing you off. I'm not saying that you are similar to typical ISFJs in content, just in your style of expressing yourself which reflects the order of your functions. I'm not saying that your foremost functions are the ones you've most developed, as, if you're original type is ISFJ as I suspect, that would certainly not be the case.

But anyway, I get how this seems illogical and backwards to people and I don't want to waste my time repeating myself, trying to convince people who will simply not be convinced.

Oh, don't worry, you aren't pissing me off. I was just saying that ENTPs are asses. I just don't understand why you think I am an ISFJ is all. To be something someone isn't. Don't functions play a role in expression?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know nothing about Socionics what so ever.

And I can only type you as you come off in writing, which would be your type of origin not your original type, or what you test as.

[YOUTUBE="xKjPxphtQAc"]response[/YOUTUBE]

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Oh, don't worry, you aren't pissing me off. I was just saying that ENTPs are asses. I just don't understand why you think I am an ISFJ is all. To be something someone isn't. Don't functions play a role in expression?

Exactly! Functions do play a role in expression which is why I think you come off more as an ISFJ than an ENTP. ENTP, those are the functions you've developed most, but you will still, inevitabely, express yourself more similarly to someone who has the same order of functions as you, ISFJ, despite having developed different ones more.

And it is the exact same with me except exchange you for I, ISFJ for ESTJ, and ENTP for INFP. :p

I'm not saying that you should write in ISFJ as your type, as it's not what you test as at all, but in a way it is like your actual type because that is the type and order of functions you use.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
[YOUTUBE="xKjPxphtQAc"]response[/YOUTUBE]

huh? I don't associate extraverted judging with ESTPs at all . . . where did you get that idea?

ok give me as sec I need to listen to it again.

I don't know what you test as but I think you use the same types of and order of functions as an ENFJ. But considering how you said that you thought ENFP was way of, and cause you seem pretty bitchy to me, I'm going to guess that you test as more of a T. Probably ENTJ or something, idk maybe ESTJ. But I would consider ENFJ to be your orginal type. Your type of origin, which is how you come off in your written voice, seems to be . . . ENFP, which is probably why you were mistyped as that before.
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] so you know that I edited.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
huh? I don't associate extraverted judging with ESTPs at all . . . where did you get that idea?

ok give me as sec I need to listen to it again.

I don't know what you test as but I think you use the same types of and order of functions as an ENFJ. But considering how you said that you thought ENFP was way of, and cause you seem pretty bitchy to me, I'm going to guess that you test as more of a T. Probably ENTJ or something, idk maybe ESTJ. But I would consider ENFJ to be your orginal type. Your type of origin, which is how you come off in your written voice, seems to be . . . ENFP, which is probably why you were mistyped as that before.
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] so you know that I edited.

:laugh: @ bitchy... which is why someone with a headache should NOT be stuck getting customer service in a location for an hour with a bunch of screaming kids!

I most frequently test as an INTP and self identify usually as an ESTP... social experiments are my hobby, so I just had to submit a voice sample to see what I would end up being identified as :devil:

funny that you would think that I would use either Fi or Ni, both of which I totally suck at! :holy:

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
:laugh: @ bitchy... which is why someone with a headache should NOT be stuck getting customer service in a location for an hour with a bunch of screaming kids!

I most frequently test as an INTP and self identify usually as an ESTP... social experiments are my hobby, so I just had to submit a voice sample to see what I would end up being identified as :devil:

funny that you would think that I would use either Fi or Ni, both of which I totally suck at! :holy:

I don't think that you use Fi. And you don't have to be well developed in your 'dominant' functions, really they are just the first in the order of functions you use and you don't have to be well developed in them at all.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think that you use Fi. And you don't have to be well developed in your 'dominant' functions, really they are just the first in the order of functions you use and you don't have to be well developed in them at all.

as the person who has spent the last 28 years with myself, I can tell you that I'm quite sure that I'm a TP :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
where are you getting this? it is not makin any sense to me...and ima tryin...

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
as the person who has spent the last 28 years with myself, I can tell you that I'm quite sure that I'm a TP :)

correction* quite sure that you rely on your Ti function predominantly. But just cause you are certain you use Ti, that still leaves 8 types you could possibly be, as you don't know whether its one of your dominant functions, or a shadow function that is well developed.
Also, considering your type of origin, and that you have much easier acess to the functions of your ISTP shadow type, I should have guessed you'd test as a P.

[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] : lol I have a lot of theories that be very anti intutive and difficult to explain . . .