• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Sure do me please.

toughie. I'm gonna say ESTP but I'm not sure.

@ INA & SilkRoad : well I mean I've already told you! I do it by voice! I couldn't share my method with you if I wanted . . .
well I guess I could but why would I do that? then I wouldn't get credit for it and also I don't even know if I want to share it because typing does more harm than good imo. but seeing how you guys are already obsessed telling you what i think your type is can't hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
mm hmm and mouse-clicks. With a few one-letter-off verdicts for "margin of error" style authenticity. ;)

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is "typing by voice" when it's online? I'm particularly curious because you said you can do it from just one word, or a few. Do you believe you have psychic powers?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, try me. *clears throat* ... The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
What is "typing by voice" when it's online? I'm particularly curious because you said you can do it from just one word, or a few. Do you believe you have psychic powers?

No, I don't.

rav3n

ESTP then. those were the types I was trying to decide between.
Fascinating! Notice the correlation between your typings? mmhmm, glycerine and I have all been typed as ESTPs. There's one dominant similarity besides gender with the three of us.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

INFP

Fascinating! Notice the correlation between your typings? mmhmm, glycerine and I have all been typed as ESTPs. There's one dominant similarity besides gender with the three of us.

no, mmhmm is an ISFJ. I mistyped her at first.
and why is ESTP wrong too?

Last edited by a moderator:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

That you're all actually Ns...?

Starry

wait...what's going on here? (i'm totally giving away my type right now but...) what's going on?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's IN the plain! lol get your MFL quotes right!

k let's see . . .

No it doesn't. That was an original composition. I could see why you might be confused, though.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Take a stab at me. (not literally pls)