• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Am I so textbook INFP that no one ever questions it? Am I a STEREOTYPE?!! :aquiver:

:tongue:

Last edited:

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Oh I found the other thread... Voice is an abstraction then... That is what I thought but I was confused by you wanting to hear the spoken voice.

Am I so textbook INFP that no one ever questions it? Am I STEREOTYPE?!! :aquiver:

:tongue:
Yes, an Aiwa to be specific.

Last edited by a moderator:

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Though I don't post incredibly often, this peaks my interest. Following is the intro paragraph to an essay I wrote for school this year on "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", to provide you with an unbiased example of my voice through writing.

“You are a flaw in the pattern, Winston. You are a strain that must be wiped out... we are different from the persecutors of the past... We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us; so long as he resists us we will never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him” (George Orwell, 1984, P.210). McMurphy, the Winston of modern times, is exemplary of the struggle between modern medicine's apparatic air-raid, the combine, and the empiricism of human nature, rooted in our ontology. The goal of therapeutic practices in insane asylums is not in all cases to truly cure man of any psychologically based illness they may have, but rather to reduce the irreducible, to fit in a mold that which cannot be contained. But unlike the party in 1984, this cannot be done. Even when McMurphy was made complicit with the practices of the ward, he was not converted, he was forced to fit. Even when his shell was left meek and motionless, his method of resisting the combone could not be euthanized. It had already spread like a virus through the men on the ward, an illness which refused to be cured by any psychotropic drug the nurse could prescribe. Simply put, her attempt to keep McMurphy contained was a pathetic attempt to create a symbol of the man whose simple existence was death to the system. Even if they killed the messenger, the message continued to be told.

ENFP? I did you kinda quick . . .

Which one did you go for me? ESTP or ISFP?

ISFP

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feel free to interpret my posts into an MBTI type.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
So the type listed= type or if not listed, guess?

no not at all. for example I think thatgirl is ISFP and earlier in this thread someone who had thier type listed as INTP I typed as ESFP.

wolfy

awsm
I think your an INFJ.
hay.
And that's it for tonight guys. :) I have a mjor headache from all this typing. Ima hit the hay.

No, no, no. No sleeping while my type is up in the air...

Dammit wolfy! you are the last one.

And you're ENTP. :)

Thanks, that's a new one. Ignore everyone else and get some sleep. You deserve it.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what you want me to think you're some ST now? please

you no fool me ;D

Who ever talked about thinking I'm some ST? I would have stated it explicitly if I thought I was <insert type here>, which I didn't.

That image is just generally showing how people wear masks and it was a reply to your quote.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
Do you really think I'm ENFJ? That's very interesting.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Do you really think I'm ENFJ? That's very interesting.

Do you really think I typed you? cause I have no memory of that :p

lol hang on I'll type you now.

and O maybe it was in a different thread.

well if i thought so before I was wrong. I'm pretty sure you are an ISTJ.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
When you wake up again Amerellis and are recharged I would love another go. :D

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
When you wake up again Amerellis and are recharged I would love another go. :D

hahah no I'm still up. :p

And I'm pretty sure you're an ENFP, CzeCze. Sorry about the confusion before.