• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
tumblr_lnn1gfPKxN1qa5rnho1_500.jpg

what you want me to think you're some ST now? please

you no fool me ;D

[MENTION=10082]StarryKnights[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3]MacGuffin[/MENTION] : Thanks so much for the links. =)

This seems a notch below palm reading.

But do me! Do me!

Of course. :)

You are an INFP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what type am I?

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
the snakes in spain have mainly about had it with being on the mother fucking plain

I want you to type me based on kate winslet's voice

please... i forgot the please

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
you want me to type Kate Winslet? . . . sure, just give me a bit. I'm trying to go in order.

I can type both of you. :)
Oh it has to be my voice? That isn't as fun. :p

What if I can convince Kate winslet to channel my essence and I send you a video of that?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
Oh it has to be my voice? That isn't as fun. :p

What if I can convince Kate winslet to channel my essence and I send you a video of that?

It's not magic. Please stop trying to belittle me.

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
Though I don't post incredibly often, this peaks my interest. Following is the intro paragraph to an essay I wrote for school this year on "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", to provide you with an unbiased example of my voice through writing.

“You are a flaw in the pattern, Winston. You are a strain that must be wiped out... we are different from the persecutors of the past... We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us; so long as he resists us we will never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him” (George Orwell, 1984, P.210). McMurphy, the Winston of modern times, is exemplary of the struggle between modern medicine's apparatic air-raid, the combine, and the empiricism of human nature, rooted in our ontology. The goal of therapeutic practices in insane asylums is not in all cases to truly cure man of any psychologically based illness they may have, but rather to reduce the irreducible, to fit in a mold that which cannot be contained. But unlike the party in 1984, this cannot be done. Even when McMurphy was made complicit with the practices of the ward, he was not converted, he was forced to fit. Even when his shell was left meek and motionless, his method of resisting the combone could not be euthanized. It had already spread like a virus through the men on the ward, an illness which refused to be cured by any psychotropic drug the nurse could prescribe. Simply put, her attempt to keep McMurphy contained was a pathetic attempt to create a symbol of the man whose simple existence was death to the system. Even if they killed the messenger, the message continued to be told.

Starry

[MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION] will you please type Z Buck (quote below). I know you are so busy typing everyone...but I'm worried you missed this one...

Oh and OrangeAppled as well. thanks so much for doing all of this.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
It's not magic. Please stop trying to belittle me.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel belittled. I am just clowning around. Mostly I don't understand this "voice" thing as you are using it.

Please work your non magic on me. There is a really old video of me in the video thread but
I was sick and sleep deprived. Should I record my voice? Would it be better to say something you want me to say or just start rambling? How much do you need?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
[MENTION=14361]amerellis[/MENTION] will you please type Z Buck (quote below). I know you are so busy typing everyone...but I'm worried you missed this one...

O I thought I did. It must not have posted.

@Z Buck McFate : I think you are an INFJ . . .I think . . .

[MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] : INFP fo sho. :p

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Which one did you go for me? ESTP or ISFP?