• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you'd liked to be typed . . .

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Might as well. I have videos in my blog near the last three pages if you wish to view... That is in my signature. Then I have several posts for a more metaphorical voice.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm curious why you think enfps sound different than you and are more difficult to type...you sound enfp to me

G

Ginkgo

You are only what you post at TypeC. Get with the program.

Well, in that case...

THEY ALL THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY AT THE UNIVERSITY. WELL, I'M A DRAGON!

white-lightning-breath-dragon.jpg

ALGORITHM THIS! RAAWR.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And yeah, I explained how in the beginning I'm going soley on voice so if I read it wrong I can type you very wrong.

It's not like I don't know how to type by behavior but I've been trying to go just on voice because I think it can be more accurate.

Lolwutisthis.... "stuff"? Surely you mean manner of speech, which is also behavior, but not voice?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
We got ourselves a snowflake here, guys.

Excuse me? snowflake implies not only that I'm faking but that I WANT to be different which could not be further from the truth. I have spent my whole life trying to confrom and relate to people. For years I was confused about my type because I couldn't relate to the people of any of them. It was only once I developed the method I use that I realized that I wasn't a typical any of them. Anyway, you really don't know me or what you are talking about at all. Get lost.
edit: and according to my method XXXX isn't as rare as you would think.

Lolwutisthis.... "stuff"? Surely you mean manner of speech, which is also behavior, but not voice?

no I mean voice.

which btw [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] is not only reflected on what you write in forums but also in everything you say. And do you realize that EVERYONE types other members based on what they post on TypC? We have nothing else to go off of.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU8Zx_0wPoE&NR=1"].[/YOUTUBE]

I can't do it just based off that. They have to talk for a while longer, the longer the better.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no I mean voice.

which btw [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] is not only reflected on what you write in forums but also in everything you say. And do you realize that EVERYONE types other members based on what they post on TypC? We have nothing else to go off of.

So you mean voice as in how people voice themselves on here through writing?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Have you guys never taken a lit class?

"Voice" is someone's overall presentation, style, character, et al. Authors have a certain "voice."

That's what she means.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you mean voice themselves?

As in, express their thoughts aloud (but through the computer as a medium).

Is English your native language?

Have you guys never taken a lit class?

"Voice" is someone's overall presentation, style, character, et al. Authors have a certain "voice."

That's what she means.

That's (sort of) what I meant, but I didn't know that was the name for it in literature.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
As in, express their thoughts aloud (but through the computer as a medium).

Is English your native language?

Yes, just normallly when someone voices themselves it means they are like standing up and voicing their opinion. At least, that's how I'm familiar with the phrase being used.

Case in point.

OK I don't think people understand this: when I say XXXX I don't mean that they are like an incredibly balanced super type, I mean that they don't belong to any type as would be typical.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, just normallly when someone voices themselves it means they are like standing up and voicing their opinion. At least, that's how I'm familiar with the phrase being used.

It can also mean to express yourself. :yes:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Excuse me? snowflake implies not only that I'm faking but that I WANT to be different which could not be further from the truth. I have spent my whole life trying to confrom and relate to people. For years I was confused about my type because I couldn't relate to the people of any of them. It was only once I developed the method I use that I realized that I wasn't a typical any of them. Anyway, you really don't know me or what you are talking about at all. Get lost.
edit: and according to my method XXXX isn't as rare as you would think.

Don't worry. I'm just jelly :(