• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A little help with typing someone?

uncommonentity

I have my premonitions but I want to hear from you guys.

- Female.
- Clumsier than your average human being.
- Becomes angry with little or no provoking whatsoever.
- Interested in disney but not as obsessive as some are.
- Interested in period drama, fantasy and mythical themes.
- Interested in true blood, mtv reality shows, mainstream comedy.
- Owns twilight, harry potter book collections.
- Interested in make-up artistry and technique.
- Into miniscule rpg's, facebook games, puzzle books and puzzle games.
- Mild facial piercings and a non family orientated tattoo.
- Follows mainstream fashion trends.
- Someone who used to be high school hot stuff that then burnt out.
- Moderately heavy set due to being both a binge eater and drinker.
- Enjoys being the center of attention in video chat rooms.
- Idolizes the stereotypical hollywood trainwreck.
- Was both sexually promiscuous and a drug user as a teen.
- Has grand ideas of her own future but no work ethic.
- Suprisingly calm driver and great with directions.
- When it comes to travelling she packs HEAVY.
- Heavily protective over her close friends and younger siblings.
- Would take advantage her intoxicated friends good will.
- Childish sense of humor and lack of real life responsibilities.
- Slams doors when frustrated and a frequent cryer.
- Low sex drive, prefers to hug, dislikes making out unless drunk
- Unconfident of own bodily image but refuses to drop habits.
- Desires marriage, puppy dog and all that paris hilton shit.
- Inflicts wounds upon herself when frustrated. Wrist cutter.
- Begins to grow jealous when people aren't doing things with her and she's left alone.
- Will repeatedly watch a film over and over and over.
- Daddys girl.

= ????

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have my premonitions but I want to hear from you guys.

- Female.
- Clumsier than your average human being.
- Becomes angry with little or no provoking whatsoever.
- Interested in disney but not as obsessive as some are.
- Interested in period drama, fantasy and mythical themes.
- Interested in true blood, mtv reality shows, mainstream comedy.
- Owns twilight, harry potter book collections.
- Interested in make-up artistry and technique.
- Into miniscule rpg's, facebook games, puzzle books and puzzle games.
- Mild facial piercings and a non family orientated tattoo.
- Follows mainstream fashion trends.
- Someone who used to be high school hot stuff that then burnt out.
- Moderately heavy set due to being both a binge eater and drinker.
- Enjoys being the center of attention in video chat rooms.
- Idolizes the stereotypical hollywood trainwreck.
- Was both sexually promiscuous and a drug user as a teen.
- Has grand ideas of her own future but no work ethic.
- Suprisingly calm driver and great with directions.
- When it comes to travelling she packs HEAVY.
- Heavily protective over her close friends and younger siblings.
- Would take advantage her intoxicated friends good will.
- Childish sense of humor and lack of real life responsibilities.
- Slams doors when frustrated and a frequent cryer.
- Low sex drive, prefers to hug, dislikes making out unless drunk
- Unconfident of own bodily image but refuses to drop habits.
- Desires marriage, puppy dog and all that paris hilton shit.
- Inflicts wounds upon herself when frustrated. Wrist cutter.
- Begins to grow jealous when people aren't doing things with her and she's left alone.
- Will repeatedly watch a film over and over and over.
- Daddys girl.

= ????

my best guess is ENFP 8w7 Sx/So

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's awfully close to your type, but that doesn't seem like you at all. lol

- I'm an Sp dom,; she's Sx/So. Sx/So 8s are basically cult leaders :D
- 8w9s are more chill; 8w7s are more predatory
- I can be like that too if I'm really unhealthy :D
- I actually share a lot of her interests

Starry

my best guess is ENFP 8w7 Sx/So

You are interesting to me Elfboy. Sometimes I think your typing is dead-on...and then sometimes I can't even begin to understand where you are getting what you are getting LOL!!! (In this case it just might be because one of my bffs is ENFP 8w7 and I couldn't write a more opposite description of her if I tried).

I'm going with ESFj 2w3 or 3w2

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are interesting to me Elfboy. Sometimes I think your typing is dead-on...and then sometimes I can't even begin to understand where you are getting what you are getting LOL!!! (In this case it just might be because one of my bffs is ENFP 8w7 and I couldn't write a more opposite description of her if I tried).
I'm going with ESFj 2w3 or 3w2

this one was mostly a guess to be honest. reading this over again though, ESFP is probably a better guess

Inverness

MBTI Type
INFJ
I know a few ESFPs, and that's what I thought I was reading from the description, but some stuff didn't seem to pair up exactly either.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESFP 4w3 sx/so should be close to right (ESTP and 3w4 are certainy possible), although more information would be useful as well.

uncommonentity

ESFP 4w3 sx/so should be close to right (ESTP and 3w4 are certainy possible), although more information would be useful as well.

What sort of information? I'm full of information!

I appreciate everyones insight via comment/rep.

However I'm leaning towards my personal guess of ESFP although a part of me wants to give any mature ESFPs a little more credit so moderately unhealthy ESFP i'm assuming.

I have some others if anyone would like to take a stab.

-Female
-Very proper and polite, focuses on her education hard but doesn't like to miss out on a party and likes to catch up with her friends
-Loyal to her family and their wishes to their face but a rule breaking rebel on her own
-Is a very giggly, silly, childish, lighthearted drunk that says some wild things when drunk she'd never do sober
-Is submissive when it comes to the man in her relationship, finds beauty in being bitten and bruised by her lover
-Very emotionally timid and seeks the advice of friends when things aren't going to well, a deep cryer.
-Worries deep about her friends well being but doesn't want to be insensitive so approaches them after thorough thoughts of empathy
-Thin, generally healthy eater though not the most fashionable, loves dressing up sexily at halloween but it's the only time she shows skin

-Female
-Very strong work ethic but deep down she hates work and likes chilling and chatting with her friends
-Has a tendency to moan about not getting enough sex from her boyfriend, not getting paid enough, how her parents treat her
-Seeks approval from other people that her claims are not proposterous but her needs are basic human requirements
-Knows what may be best for her but struggles with getting to it because of an indecisive nature and how others would feel (Fe?)
-Very intelligent when it comes to random facts about world pollution, the unhealthiness of certain foods, what's good and what's bad for you
-Has the best intentions of having a fruitful career and life almost as if it's her dream to just have a solid family enviroment for herself
-Admires men who truely love, adore, do anything for a woman they love she finds real love to be something sweet and sacred
-Very angry drunk however, will beat boyfriend for refusing to put out, refuse to pay the bill if offered bad service
-Has a tendency to become completely captured by any enthralling story. She managed to watch deathnote in near enough one sitting (wtf moment)
-Liked to know how things worked and liked having fun doing it. Enjoyed randomly playing around with drum-kit, bass guitar ect and she was pretty good with no prior experience
-Found advances most men creepy and didn't seem to take much emotional damage from having random wang near enough shoved in her face like she was used to it
-Despite being athletic, used to be fat as a teen, still loves food, loves to eat, loves making breakfast for other people, loved going out to eat, would probably kill for a burger
-Slightly embarrassed concerning her accommodation. Is respectful to those who respect her.
-Will camp out for extended periods of time at someone elses house because I believe she gets lonely and depressed when alone.
-Semi unforgiving when it comes to her significant other if she feels they aren't putting in as equal work as she is.

goats

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm gonna go with ENFP... an unhealthy one.