• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Color Other TypeC Members!

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

That is why red is awesome :yes: along with fire and chaotic alignment as well :D

Well, I'm liberal, and I don't relate too much to Blue. Hmm... a lazy liberal? :laugh: Heehee :D

Possible :yes: black can be liberal too, and green, and black/white can be conservative, and red/blue and blue/green can be liberal; but essentially any color could be any poitical thing.

I'm just blue, my wife is red and green.

Sounds like one hell of a relationship! :laugh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'm just blue, my wife is red and green.

If you had said in german "I am blue and my wife is green and blue" this would have been funny and I would have had to call the cops :D

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you had said in german "I am blue and my wife is green and blue" this would have been funny and I would have had to call the cops :D

Nein, ich bin ein Berliner!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hehe, it would mean: "I am drunk and I have beaten up my wife."

First time I've met an american in icq, I told him that I am blue and he asked really compassionate what I feel sad about. I just wanted to tell him that I am drunk :D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF PURPLES! ALL OF YOU!!!!

*hiccups*
*stumbles out of thread*

Jaguar

First time I've met an american in icq, I told him that I am blue and he asked really compassionate what I feel sad about. I just wanted to tell him that I am drunk :D

entropie= INFP? Are you drinking? :thelook:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
they typed me infp in the other thread, I am meeting public demands :D.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]: red/black
[MENTION=10919]Savage Idealist[/MENTION]: green/blue
[MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION]: white
[MENTION=4939]kyuuei[/MENTION]: red/white
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]: green
[MENTION=10808]Jenaphor[/MENTION]: red
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]: green/red
[MENTION=10780]Patches[/MENTION]: black/white
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]: green/black
[MENTION=14908]Elisius[/MENTION]: white/blue
[MENTION=5489]shortnsweet[/MENTION]: green/red
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]: black
[MENTION=4384]ThatGirl[/MENTION]: black/red
[MENTION=11928]Uwace[/MENTION]: red/white
[MENTION=11066]tkae.[/MENTION]: green
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]: green

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram

this is interesting.

in russian, if you are (all) blue or have turned blue, you are freezing and possibly about to die of hypothermia. if you are (all) green or have turned green, you may be angry and frustrated (at being thwarted and/or not having your demands met), envious of someone/something, or physically sick to the point where you are about to vomit. if you are (all) red or have turned red, you may be embarrassed or ashamed of yourself (esp. "to go red up to the very ears" or "to be as red as a mudbug"), or simply furious. if you are or have turned gray, you may be seriously tired and worn-out, anxious, afraid, or, possibly, physically unwell. if you are (all) white or have turned white, you are severely anxious or afraid to the point of panic (esp. "to turn or to be as white as chalk/as white as a linen cloth"). if you are shining or radiant, you are in an exceptionally sunny mood or else a kind, caring person (and if you are happy in a self-satisfied manner, you "shine like a (polished) brass basin").

most of these do not seem to be too metaphorical - people do go red in the face with rage or embarrassment, blanch when they are afraid, turn an earthen color when drained, anxious or ill, and become cyanotic when exposed to the elements. the "green" comparison is the only exception.

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL Someone decided to do something about MtG idea. Okay, a green/white communist (Really? Just...really? You bring political ideas into a silly coloring personality test? Come on!)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
LOL Someone decided to do something about MtG idea. Okay, a green/white communist (Really? Just...really? You bring political ideas into a silly coloring personality test? Come on!)

Well if nobody starts and we stay with red forever there would be no progress, would there ? :)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Test says I'm green/blue, but I think I might be more of a blue/red (aka purple :tongue: ) Maybe I'm somewhere in between but that doesn't make nearly as cool of a color when blended...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Test says I'm green/blue, but I think I might be more of a blue/red (aka purple :tongue: ) Maybe I'm somewhere in between but that doesn't make nearly as cool of a color when blended...

blue/white sounds better for you :yes:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

yeah, you're kind of an interesting shade of purpley....

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
blue/white sounds better for you :yes:

Despite my curent color theme, I don't see much white in me. I'm chaotic, not lawful :tongue: Maybe some black, but probably not quite at that extreme either..