• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing your Ideal Partner?

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Does my ideal mate exist?

*ability to discuss deep, meaningful, abstract concepts. Is fascinated and touchd by the world and life. Appreciates art, travel, cultures, psychology, philosophy, but has a strong scientific bent. Is not easily convinced, but is not so skeptical that possibilites are denied.

*Strong ties to family, loyalty, and seeing things through. Will always prioritize the family unit and mate over friends or career, but still seeks an active social life, and to be fulfilled by career achievement.

*Seeks constant growth and improvement, both personally and in relationships. Is always improving physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.

*Is capeable of great emotional support and depth. Is not self absorbed and will put family needs above own at times.

*Soft-hearted, but has a backbone of steel. Will fight for what he believes in. Will not back down when conflict arises.

*Does not evaluate himself or his achievements through material gains or external standards. He will have his own set of standards and work very hard to reach these. Integrity.

*Will challenge my thoughts, values, and actions if he has good reason to. Will seek equal footing in the relation and not allow me to make all the decisions.

*Will always understand that his happiness rests on him and mine rests on me. Will never engage in emotional manipulation, control, or warfare. If he sees me doing this he will call me it out on instantly.

*He will have a side of him that he only shows to his closest friends, family, and myself. His trust will be earned.

*He will be authentic in his interactions. He will not say or do anything because it is expected or desired. He will always remain true to himself. When he puts the needs of family over his own, it will be because he choses to and sees the value in it.

Uh... thats all for now. *blush*

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does my ideal mate exist? [...]

Hmm... sounds like INTJ 5w6 sp/sx to me. What do you think mine is? :devil: :laugh:

I'm going to do it in bullet format, since I suck at typing up shit. So here it goes:

- Obviously attractiveness is a must, and preferably someone who can look both incredibly adorable & cute and sexy & exotic at the same time (though I guess appearance doesn't really matter when concerning personality type) -- someone who dresses sexy and stylish too (though my preferred kind of style, heehee :D)
- Someone who is very passionate and zealous, but is also open-minded and puts value into others' opinions and is not imposing of her beliefs
- Not someone who is particularly ambitious, but at least someone who enjoys life and wants to live it up but can settle down and enjoy life's simple moments
- Someone who is very sweet, kind, and giving and genuinely loving
- Someone who is very warm, cuddly, comforting, and affectionate and loves to hug and snuggle (even for long periods of time), but is also hypersexual and full of energy and not afraid to show her intense sexual energy and get frisky/sensual like a sexual tiger in bed (though not too kinky) and is flirtatious
- Someone who is not particularly independent, who would attach to me and stay loyal with me
- Someone who'd rarely get angry and would laugh at things and not get stressed, while still facing the problem(s) head-on (though I can sometimes find quick tempers cute in some girls)
- Someone who is very tolerant, accepting, empathetic/sympathetic, forgiving, and non-judgmental (someone who doesn't have an inch of vengeance) and will not push me (or anyone else) to do something I (they) don't want to do -- a very laid-back person
- Someone who can defend someone but not aggressively counterattack the offender
- Someone who has strong emotions and feelings, but does not act in an irrational way
- Someone who is passionate about me and our relationship, but is not controlling and demanding about it
- Someone who is somewhat insecure and needs reassurance but not validation (though this trait does not matter too much; and yes, I'm not too crazy about confidence)
- Someone who is somewhat sensitive and can give a good, sincere cry and feel sadness (especially during sad movies and the like), but not be emotionally turmoil, high-strung, and volatile about it or someone who is a chronic depressant (?) (someone who is depressed a lot)
- Someone who is diplomatic and negotiating, but not non-confrontational (basically, when she confronts, she's diplomatic and understanding but doesn't give in)
- Someone who values love, relationships, and people more than anything material
- Someone who is responsible and trustworthy, who will have your back at all times
- Someone who is strong-willed without being insensitive about it
- Someone who is pleasure and intensity-seeking, but not hedonistic or undisciplined or has no sense of work ethic
- Someone who is kinda shy and nervous, but not incredibly introverted (though I wouldn't mind a moderate introvert)
- Someone who is not defined by social matters but by her individuality
- Someone who is creative and imaginative, but preferably not someone too artsy or 'abstract' (this is kind of vague, but do you understand what I mean?)
- Someone who has a great sense of ethics and humanistic values outside the sense of normal social constructs, preferably moderately liberal and libertarian (heehee :D)
- Someone who is intelligent and can be philosophical (though not preoccupied with it), and can debate (and she doesn't expect me to be the same way)
- Someone who is atheist and non-spiritual, but not nihilistic and dark
- Someone who is trusting and thinking the best of others, but is not blindly optimistic
- Someone who is assertive, but not aggressively so
- Someone who is competitive, but in a respectable way
- Someone who is an idealist (not terribly so though), but is down-to-earth about it
- Someone who is not entirely sure of what she wants, but doesn't let life pass her by
- Someone who is generally energetic, bubbly, fun-loving, and spontaneous, but not terribly extraverted
- Someone who stays calm most of the time, even in pressuring situations

I'd also prefer her to have an affinity for NFL football (preferably a fan of a rival of my favorite team, to make things interesting :D) and share a good bit of my interests (though not always agree with each other; in fact, I'd prefer we teased each other about our disagreements rather than get in heated debates).

Edit: She can't smoke or do drugs, and if she does drink, it is only sporadically. I want her to be able to have fun and be her great self without being drunk.

That's all I got right now.

But basically the perfect girl, right? Alright, so what's her type? :D (both MBTI and Enneagram)

:D

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm... sounds like INTJ 5w6 sp/sx to me. What do you think mine is? :devil: :laugh:

:D

Wow! I think yours might be even harder to come by that mine lol! . I don't think your looking for another INFP. I think your looking for an ENFJ that is commited enough to the relation that they actively work on keeping Fe healthy.

(Side note: I really do think Fe-users get a bad rap on this forum. I've been hard pressed to find the difficulties claimed here IRL.)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow! I think yours might be even harder to come by that mine lol! . I don't think your looking for another INFP. I think your looking for an ENFJ that is commited enough to the relation that they actively work on keeping Fe healthy.

(Side note: I really do think Fe-users get a bad rap on this forum. I've been hard pressed to find the difficulties claimed here IRL.)

Really? An Fe-dom? Why not an INFJ? And why not FP?

Also any ideas on Enneatype?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I do agree with the EXFJ/INFP compatability thing, but to be honest, I really don't care what type a potential partner is. My ideal is someone with a big heart, compassionate and artistic, and passionate. The details are less important to me than a sense of openness and acceptance.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Really? An Fe-dom? Why not an INFJ? And why not FP?

Also any ideas on Enneatype?

INFJ could work as well, I just see ENFJ being many of the things you focused on. Assertive, competitive, bubbly, pleasure seeking, very affectionate, very loyal, optimistic yet grounded, responsible, easy going.. I could go on and on. The only times I've seen ENFJ's become depressive or exceptionally controlling is when their relations go to hell. I think the INFJ might not draw you out or engage you as much as you seem to want. Honestly, I think the right ENFP or ENFJ could be many of these things. *shrugs* Seems like your looking for an sx/sp.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ could work as well, I just see ENFJ being many of the things you focused on. Assertive, competitive, bubbly, pleasure seeking, very affectionate, very loyal, optimistic yet grounded, responsible, easy going.. I could go on and on. The only times I've seen ENFJ's become depressive or exceptionally controlling is when their relations go to hell. I think the INFJ might not draw you out or engage you as much as you seem to want. Honestly, I think the right ENFP or ENFJ could be many of these things. *shrugs* Seems like your looking for an sx/sp.

Oh, okay. Makes sense. :yes:

So is my girl just a big mix of Enneatypes? :laugh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My ideal guy would be positive, assertive and like to be around me a lot, but not necessarily a social butterfly with everyone else. Of course, I'd like him to be handsome and sweet to me too. Anything more would be icing.

I don't know what type that translates to.

Silveresque

My ideal guy would be positive, assertive and like to be around me a lot, but not necessarily a social butterfly with everyone else. Of course, I'd like him to be handsome and sweet to me too. Anything more would be icing.

I don't know what type that translate to.

I'd say nearly any type could fit that description.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd say nearly any type could fit that description.

I don't know she said positive and assertive which might be qualities of one type more than another...not necessarily a social butterfly with everyone else means he's probably not an ExFJ...handsome and sweet to her are the only things I see that aren't type related.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Does my ideal mate exist?

*ability to discuss deep, meaningful, abstract concepts. Is fascinated and touchd by the world and life. Appreciates art, travel, cultures, psychology, philosophy, but has a strong scientific bent. Is not easily convinced, but is not so skeptical that possibilites are denied.

*Strong ties to family, loyalty, and seeing things through. Will always prioritize the family unit and mate over friends or career, but still seeks an active social life, and to be fulfilled by career achievement.

*Seeks constant growth and improvement, both personally and in relationships. Is always improving physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.

*Is capeable of great emotional support and depth. Is not self absorbed and will put family needs above own at times.

*Soft-hearted, but has a backbone of steel. Will fight for what he believes in. Will not back down when conflict arises.

*Does not evaluate himself or his achievements through material gains or external standards. He will have his own set of standards and work very hard to reach these. Integrity.

*Will challenge my thoughts, values, and actions if he has good reason to. Will seek equal footing in the relation and not allow me to make all the decisions.

*Will always understand that his happiness rests on him and mine rests on me. Will never engage in emotional manipulation, control, or warfare. If he sees me doing this he will call me it out on instantly.

*He will have a side of him that he only shows to his closest friends, family, and myself. His trust will be earned.

*He will be authentic in his interactions. He will not say or do anything because it is expected or desired. He will always remain true to himself. When he puts the needs of family over his own, it will be because he choses to and sees the value in it.

Uh... thats all for now. *blush*

ENFJ or ENTP with a strong Fe. Or an ENFP with a lot of Te.

Silveresque

I don't know she said positive and assertive which might be qualities of one type more than another...not necessarily a social butterfly with everyone else means he's probably not an ExFJ...handsome and sweet to her are the only things I see that aren't type related.

Yeah, I can see J as being more likely for someone assertive. "Not necessarily a social butterfly" could be anyone who's not super extroverted (but slightly is okay). Other than that, the description is pretty general and could apply to any type.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here is what I need in a mate, but what type is she?

Assertive/Take Charge
Outspoken
Left-Brained
Sense of Humor/Sarcastic
Accomplished and Experienced
Sexual
Curious/Probing
Generous/Warm-hearted
Independent
Confident
Loyal
Sunny
Intelligent
Hard-Working
Clever
Strong
Honest
Dependable
Adventurous

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here is what I need in a mate, but what type is she?

Assertive/Take Charge
Outspoken
Left-Brained
Sense of Humor/Sarcastic
Accomplished and Experienced
Sexual
Curious/Probing
Generous/Warm-hearted
Independent
Confident
Loyal
Sunny
Intelligent
Hard-Working
Clever
Strong
Honest
Dependable
Adventurous

ESTJ.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you think mine is? :D

Also...

[MENTION=6877]Marmie Dearest[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12223]Viridian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10919]Savage Idealist[/MENTION]

I'm going to do it in bullet format, since I suck at typing up shit. So here it goes:

- Obviously attractiveness is a must, and preferably someone who can look both incredibly adorable & cute and sexy & exotic at the same time (though I guess appearance doesn't really matter when concerning personality type) -- someone who dresses sexy and stylish too (though my preferred kind of style, heehee :D)
- Someone who is very passionate and zealous, but is also open-minded and puts value into others' opinions and is not imposing of her beliefs
- Not someone who is particularly ambitious, but at least someone who enjoys life and wants to live it up but can settle down and enjoy life's simple moments
- Someone who is very sweet, kind, and giving and genuinely loving
- Someone who is very warm, cuddly, comforting, and affectionate and loves to hug and snuggle (even for long periods of time), but is also hypersexual and full of energy and not afraid to show her intense sexual energy and get frisky/sensual like a sexual tiger in bed (though not too kinky) and is flirtatious
- Someone who is not particularly independent, who would attach to me and stay loyal with me
- Someone who'd rarely get angry and would laugh at things and not get stressed, while still facing the problem(s) head-on (though I can sometimes find quick tempers cute in some girls)
- Someone who is very tolerant, accepting, empathetic/sympathetic, forgiving, and non-judgmental (someone who doesn't have an inch of vengeance) and will not push me (or anyone else) to do something I (they) don't want to do -- a very laid-back person
- Someone who can defend someone but not aggressively counterattack the offender
- Someone who has strong emotions and feelings, but does not act in an irrational way
- Someone who is passionate about me and our relationship, but is not controlling and demanding about it
- Someone who is somewhat insecure and needs reassurance but not validation (though this trait does not matter too much; and yes, I'm not too crazy about confidence)
- Someone who is somewhat sensitive and can give a good, sincere cry and feel sadness (especially during sad movies and the like), but not be emotionally turmoil, high-strung, and volatile about it or someone who is a chronic depressant (?) (someone who is depressed a lot)
- Someone who is diplomatic and negotiating, but not non-confrontational (basically, when she confronts, she's diplomatic and understanding but doesn't give in)
- Someone who values love, relationships, and people more than anything material
- Someone who is responsible and trustworthy, who will have your back at all times
- Someone who is strong-willed without being insensitive about it
- Someone who is pleasure and intensity-seeking, but not hedonistic or undisciplined or has no sense of work ethic
- Someone who is kinda shy and nervous, but not incredibly introverted (though I wouldn't mind a moderate introvert)
- Someone who is not defined by social matters but by her individuality
- Someone who is creative and imaginative, but preferably not someone too artsy or 'abstract' (this is kind of vague, but do you understand what I mean?)
- Someone who has a great sense of ethics and humanistic values outside the sense of normal social constructs, preferably moderately liberal and libertarian (heehee :D)
- Someone who is intelligent and can be philosophical (though not preoccupied with it), and can debate (and she doesn't expect me to be the same way)
- Someone who is atheist and non-spiritual, but not nihilistic and dark
- Someone who is trusting and thinking the best of others, but is not blindly optimistic
- Someone who is assertive, but not aggressively so
- Someone who is competitive, but in a respectable way
- Someone who is an idealist (not terribly so though), but is down-to-earth about it
- Someone who is not entirely sure of what she wants, but doesn't let life pass her by
- Someone who is generally energetic, bubbly, fun-loving, and spontaneous, but not terribly extraverted
- Someone who stays calm most of the time, even in pressuring situations

I'd also prefer her to have an affinity for NFL football (preferably a fan of a rival of my favorite team, to make things interesting :D) and share a good bit of my interests (though not always agree with each other; in fact, I'd prefer we teased each other about our disagreements rather than get in heated debates).

Edit: She can't smoke or do drugs, and if she does drink, it is only sporadically. I want her to be able to have fun and be her great self without being drunk.

That's all I got right now.

But basically the perfect girl, right? Alright, so what's her type? :D (both MBTI and Enneagram)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What do you think mine is? :D

Hold on, I need to open Excel and insert each bullet point into a formula and calculate this....
Give me a minute.

Edit: I'm kidding. I read it and I think a mature ISFP or a mature ISFJ. Either would fit, imho.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree about ISFP or ISFJ who is healthy in terms of not being an angry person, but actually seems to have some emotional psychological issues with things like self-esteem...you want a person with lower confidence who is a little nervous...that isn't totally healthy, but it makes sense if you yourself are like this, like you don't want someone who is extremely confident and brave to either overpower you, drag you around, or look down on you, is what I'm guessing.