• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing your Ideal Partner?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, right now I am, but I'm in a bad mood, and I've had it up to here with the sort of stereotyping that I was reacting to. Maybe it's because there's been more of that stereotyping on the forum than usual. Maybe it's because there hasn't been as much activity on my ESTJ thread recently. Maybe it's just that I need more sleep. But I swear to god. How hard is it for people to learn that there is only so much that the MBTI predicts with any accuracy??

I try so hard to be helpful. I have maintained my advice thread for two straight years now. It has more pages than some novels do. And I've kept it all going because I genuinely care about people and want to help them. So forgive me if I can't tolerate someone calling me "not human enough" -- and essentially calling me heartless, saying that I don't care if people live or die, let alone if they live happily. I find that presumptuous, hurtful and insulting.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to call you out on anything. I was just trying to cheer you up. I'm sorry. :(

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I generally like introverted, shy but also "social" (meaning that they like to be around people) women. If they have a hidden (or not so hidden) intellectual side and a quick wit, even better.

I don't get along with: extraverted, strong willed women. I end up fighting with them, unless they're very smart.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, my turn.

I'm going to do it in bullet format, since I suck at typing up shit. So here it goes:

- Obviously attractiveness is a must, and preferably someone who can look both incredibly adorable & cute and sexy & exotic at the same time (though I guess appearance doesn't really matter when concerning personality type) -- someone who dresses sexy and stylish too (though my preferred kind of style, heehee :D)
- Someone who is very passionate and zealous, but is also open-minded and puts value into others' opinions and is not imposing of her beliefs
- Not someone who is particularly ambitious, but at least someone who enjoys life and wants to live it up but can settle down and enjoy life's simple moments
- Someone who is very sweet, kind, and giving and genuinely loving
- Someone who is very warm, cuddly, comforting, and affectionate and loves to hug and snuggle (even for long periods of time), but is also hypersexual and full of energy and not afraid to show her intense sexual energy and get frisky/sensual like a sexual tiger in bed (though not too kinky) and is flirtatious
- Someone who is not particularly independent, who would attach to me and stay loyal with me
- Someone who'd rarely get angry and would laugh at things and not get stressed, while still facing the problem(s) head-on (though I can sometimes find quick tempers cute in some girls)
- Someone who is very tolerant, accepting, empathetic/sympathetic, forgiving, and non-judgmental (someone who doesn't have an inch of vengeance) and will not push me (or anyone else) to do something I (they) don't want to do -- a very laid-back person
- Someone who can defend someone but not aggressively counterattack the offender
- Someone who has strong emotions and feelings, but does not act in an irrational way
- Someone who is passionate about me and our relationship, but is not controlling and demanding about it
- Someone who is somewhat insecure and needs reassurance but not validation (though this trait does not matter too much; and yes, I'm not too crazy about confidence)
- Someone who is somewhat sensitive and can give a good, sincere cry and feel sadness (especially during sad movies and the like), but not be emotionally turmoil, high-strung, and volatile about it or someone who is a chronic depressant (?) (someone who is depressed a lot)
- Someone who is diplomatic and negotiating, but not non-confrontational (basically, when she confronts, she's diplomatic and understanding but doesn't give in)
- Someone who values love, relationships, and people more than anything material
- Someone who is responsible and trustworthy, who will have your back at all times
- Someone who is strong-willed without being insensitive about it
- Someone who is pleasure and intensity-seeking, but not hedonistic or undisciplined or has no sense of work of work ethic
- Someone who is kinda shy and nervous, but not incredibly introverted (though I wouldn't mind a moderate introvert)
- Someone who is not defined by social matters but by her individuality
- Someone who is creative and imaginative, but preferably not someone too artsy or 'abstract' (this is kind of vague, but do you understand what I mean?)
- Someone who has a great sense of ethics and humanistic values outside the sense of normal social constructs, preferably moderately liberal and libertarian (heehee :D)
- Someone who is intelligent and can be philosophical (though not preoccupied with it), and can debate (and she doesn't expect me to be the same way)
- Someone who is atheist and non-spiritual, but not nihilistic and dark
- Someone who is trusting and thinking the best of others, but is not blindly optimistic
- Someone who is assertive, but not aggressively so
- Someone who is competitive, but in a respectable way
- Someone who is an idealist (not terribly so though), but is down-to-earth about it
- Someone who is not entirely sure of what she wants, but doesn't let life pass her by
- Someone who is generally energetic, bubbly, fun-loving, and spontaneous, but not terribly extraverted
- Someone who stays calm most of the time, even in pressuring situations

I'd also prefer her to have an affinity for NFL football (preferably a fan of a rival of my favorite team, to make things interesting :D) and share a good bit of my interests (though not always agreeing with each other; in fact, I'd prefer we teased each other about our disagreements rather than get in heated debates).
That's all I got right now.
But basically the perfect girl, right? Alright, so what's her type? :D (both MBTI and Enneagram)

MBTI: defintely an FP of some sort, I think an ENFP would be best :yes:
Enneagram: 9, possibly 2, 4, 6 or 7
Instinct Variant: Sx/Sp, Sx/So or Sp/Sx

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My ideal girl would be someone who is a perfectionist. She must love to be loved and to love back. She must achieve things for admiration and try to be unique in her very own way. She must strive to understand the world and gather information and yet always want to be secure. She must be very adventurous and strive for power whenever she can. She must tend to want to always keep the peace also.

I wonder what enneagram type she is? Anyone?

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm starting to believe that everyone on here is hypersexual and single :rofl1:

Just kidding :D

I'd start thinking about the 'ideal guy' but there are so many forms, I could never choose one, nor would I want to. I like my guy to have some flaws. I don't want him to be a serial killer, you know, but really. I love men in general- I think they are awesome. So my perfect guy?

Perfect with some flaws.

shoshana

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Instinctual Variant
so
Well, right now I am, but I'm in a bad mood, and I've had it up to here with the sort of stereotyping that I was reacting to..... essentially calling me heartless, saying that I don't care if people live or die, let alone if they live happily. I find that presumptuous, hurtful and insulting.

i'm sure you find it hard not to react to stereotyping made on your personality type. i mean i've seen similar negative comments made in reference to ENTJ as well. I guess the difference is -- i dont give a shit.

i bet all that comprises who you are as a person goes far beyond your type. everyone has negaitve things to say about every type. there are entire threads dedicated to hating on specific types -- i'm only sorry that you are taking that sort of banter as a personal attack of sorts. feel better!

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm sure you find it hard not to react to stereotyping made on your personality type. i mean i've seen similar negative comments made in reference to ENTJ as well. I guess the difference is -- i dont give a shit.

i bet all that comprises who you are as a person goes far beyond your type. everyone has negaitve things to say about every type. there are entire threads dedicated to hating on specific types -- i'm only sorry that you are taking that sort of banter as a personal attack of sorts. feel better!

I definitely feel for the ESTJs - and there aren't many here besides EJCC - because ESTJs get an unbelievable amount of negative flak. I seriously was tempted to think for quite some time that every single ESTJ is a horrible, obnoxious person, because that tends to be the propaganda on MBTI sites. Every time someone has a difficult boss or a domineering parent, they're "obviously" an ESTJ... etc.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to call you out on anything. I was just trying to cheer you up. I'm sorry. :(
It's okay -- you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. My venting was aimed at the other guy.
So I'm sorry about the misunderstanding. :hug:

On the bright side, if you ever wondered what it looks like when an enneagram 1w2 has an angry outburst... now you know! :laugh: In fact, I was so 1w2 right then that it wasn't even funny.
My ideal girl would be someone who is a perfectionist. She must love to be loved and to love back. She must achieve things for admiration and try to be unique in her very own way. She must strive to understand the world and gather information and yet always want to be secure. She must be very adventurous and strive for power whenever she can. She must tend to want to always keep the peace also.

I wonder what enneagram type she is? Anyone?
:laugh:
Nice. :nice:
It is pretty hard to restrain myself sometimes. And I really cannot relate to the bolded. :laugh: I almost wish I didn't care. But if I didn't care, I wouldn't be a member of this forum -- I joined for the sole purpose of posting on one anti-ESTJ thread.
Thanks. :)

Sorry I derailed the thread! Carry on, everyone.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i have no clue what my ideal guy is like. i think i'd like to date an isfp though.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't listen to him.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't listen to Gingko

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*BUMP*

Okay, my turn.

I'm going to do it in bullet format, since I suck at typing up shit. So here it goes:

- Obviously attractiveness is a must, and preferably someone who can look both incredibly adorable & cute and sexy & exotic at the same time (though I guess appearance doesn't really matter when concerning personality type) -- someone who dresses sexy and stylish too (though my preferred kind of style, heehee :D)
- Someone who is very passionate and zealous, but is also open-minded and puts value into others' opinions and is not imposing of her beliefs
- Not someone who is particularly ambitious, but at least someone who enjoys life and wants to live it up but can settle down and enjoy life's simple moments
- Someone who is very warm, cuddly, comforting, and affectionate and loves to hug and snuggle (even for long periods of time), but is also hypersexual and full of energy and not afraid to show her intense sexual energy and get frisky/sensual like a sexual tiger in bed (though not too kinky) and is flirtatious
- Someone who is not particularly independent, who would attach to me and stay loyal with me
- Someone who'd rarely get angry and would laugh at things and not get stressed, while still facing the problem(s) head-on (though I can sometimes find quick tempers cute in some girls)
- Someone who is very tolerant, accepting, empathetic/sympathetic, forgiving, and non-judgmental (someone who doesn't have an inch of vengeance) and will not push me (or anyone else) to do something I (they) don't want to do -- a very laid-back person
- Someone who can defend someone but not aggressively counterattack the offender
- Someone who has strong emotions and feelings, but does not act in an irrational way
- Someone who is passionate about me and our relationship, but is not controlling and demanding about it
- Someone who is somewhat insecure and needs reassurance but not validation (though this trait does not matter too much; and yes, I'm not too crazy about confidence)
- Someone who is somewhat sensitive and can give a good, sincere cry and feel sadness (especially during sad movies and the like), but not be emotionally turmoil, high-strung, and volatile about it or someone who is a chronic depressant (?) (someone who is depressed a lot)
- Someone who is diplomatic and negotiating, but not non-confrontational (basically, when she confronts, she's diplomatic and understanding but doesn't give in)
- Someone who values love, relationships, and people more than anything material
- Someone who is responsible and trustworthy, who will have your back at all times
- Someone who is pleasure and intensity-seeking, but not hedonistic or undisciplined or has no sense of work ethic
- Someone who is kinda shy and nervous, but not incredibly introverted (though I wouldn't mind a moderate introvert)
- Someone who is creative and imaginative, but preferably not someone too artsy or 'abstract' (this is kind of vague, but do you understand what I mean?)
- Someone who has a great sense of ethics and humanistic values outside the sense of normal social constructs, preferably moderately liberal and libertarian (heehee :D)
- Someone who is intelligent and can be philosophical (though not preoccupied with it), and can debate (and she doesn't expect me to be the same way)
- Someone who is trusting and thinking the best of others, but is not blindly optimistic
- Someone who is an idealist (not terribly so though), but is down-to-earth about it
- Someone who is not entirely sure of what she wants, but doesn't let life pass her by
- Someone who is generally energetic, bubbly, fun-loving, and spontaneous, but not terribly extraverted

I'd also prefer her to have an affinity for NFL football (preferably a fan of a rival of my favorite team, to make things interesting :D) and share a good bit of my interests (though not always agree with each other; in fact, I'd prefer we teased each other about our disagreements rather than get in heated debates).

Edit: She can't smoke or do drugs, and if she does drink, it is only sporadically. I want her to be able to have fun and be her great self without being drunk.

But basically the perfect girl, right? Alright, so what's her type? :D (both MBTI and Enneagram)

Last edited:

Silveresque

*BUMP*

Okay, my turn.

- Someone who is pleasure and intensity-seeking, but not hedonistic or undisciplined or has no sense of work of work ethic

I'd also prefer her to have an affinity for NFL football (preferably a fan of a rival of my favorite team, to make things interesting :D) and share a good bit of my interests (though not always agreeing with each other; in fact, I'd prefer we teased each other about our disagreements rather than get in heated debates).

INFP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Just curious, could you explain this typing? It's okay if you can't (I have the same problem sometimes), but I would like to know. :yes:

Silveresque

Just curious, could you explain this typing? It's okay if you can't (I have the same problem sometimes), but I would like to know. :yes:

To be honest, I was kind of typing more by the general vibe, so it's difficult to explain how I came to that conclusion. The description somehow reminded me of other INFP's I know, but I suppose any NF could fit. And I'm certainly no expert on type 6, but it does seem like it could fit. However, looking back at it now, I think a lot of enneatypes could fit. Your description mainly indicates Sx/Sp, or possibly Sx/So. The "intense sexual energy" is pretty much a give-away. :laugh:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To be honest, I was kind of typing more by the general vibe, so it's difficult to explain how I came to that conclusion. The description somehow reminded me of other INFP's I know, but I suppose any NF could fit. And I'm certainly no expert on type 6, but it does seem like it could fit. However, looking back at it now, I think a lot of enneatypes could fit. Your description mainly indicates Sx/Sp, or possibly Sx/So. The "intense sexual energy" is pretty much a give-away. :laugh:

I understand. I knew the instinctual variant wasn't going to be hard to figure out (i.e. SEXUAL :laugh:), but I'm interested in what MBTI and Enneatype she would be. :yes:

:D