• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing your Ideal Partner?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intellectual, goofy, not overly emotional/calm, serious, somewhat ambitious, adventurous, caring, quirky, somewhat social but doesn't need to call me several times a day.

What's the type?

INFP.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She would be completely devoted to me; her infatuation with me would be the most important thing in her life. Other than me, she would have almost nothing in the way of other freinds nor family. Her ideals and values would be entirely identical to my own so that there would not be any conflict between us. She would spur me on to accomplish things (motivating me not by criticism or complaining, but rather through sheerful inspiration), and bring a certain level of organization to my life (i.e. she seerves me and fills in what I lack).

Other than its very cruel to want someone who is your partner to only have you as a friend, if her ideals and values where entirely identical to yours she could not fill in what you lack.

Best put, the demure girl you can take home to mom, daddy's little angel one minute, the kinda girl daddy masturbates to on the internet when the wife's not home.

And even though you might not have intended for that to be super creepy, that IS super creepy.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
DJAcclaim's girl looks ISFJ or something.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
A voice like this, and a temperament to go with it:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A LOT OF OLDER MEN MASTURBATE TO THEIR DAUGHTERS WHEN THEIR WIFE ISN'T HOME? REALLY? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?

He imagined the typycal horny girl who typically hard dirty old men's penis, so, the father is a typycal dirty old man in this typical scenario.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
He imagined the typycal horny girl who typically hard dirty old men's penis, so, the father is a typycal dirty old man in this typical scenario.

There's something wrong with you guys, I'm fucking serious.

I can see you thinking about dirty old men, I've dealt with them myself, but talking about people's fathers is disgusting, it's not funny.

Why don't I talk about your mothers molesting you?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's something wrong with you guys, I'm fucking serious.

I can see you thinking about dirty old men, I've dealt with them myself, but talking about people's fathers is disgusting, it's not funny.

Why don't I talk about your mothers molesting you?

I didn't realize he was talking about the father molesting her. I thought he was saying that the father masturbated to her. But that's not the reason why she would be the kind of girl I like.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTP 9w8 Sx/Sp. Eventually ISFP.
:huh: Interesting; not what I expected. Could you elaborate on how you came up with that -- and what "eventually" means?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I didn't realize he was talking about the father molesting her. I thought he was saying that the father masturbated to her. But that's not the reason why she would be the kind of girl I like.

Dude that's fucking disgusting.

Oh yeah I want a guy whose mom masturbates to him. WHAT?

F

FigerPuppet

1311192504263.jpg

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
This is the funniest thread I've seen a long time.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I had taken this as the girl being the sort of hot young thang that men like, as opposed to a man masturbating to his own daughter.

I think he shouldn't have used the word daddy twice and so closely in the same sentence.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah -- this thread had a point, before.

And it still does! Back to work, everyone! :footballreferee: :pumpyouup:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I said that's NOT why I like the girl he described.

First of all. Weird joke by DJ... Set up to just mess with any sort of introverted feeling. Second of all. Agreeing to that made you appear as if you agreed. Thirdly, you did say that it wasn't the reason why you would like her, but you didn't throw it out if it existed, which in turn makes you seem neutral pissing off anyone who found the joke weird/wrong in the first place. So... You should probably just leave it, because I'm going with the assumption that you were innocent and misspoke.

Marm. I agree.