• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing your Ideal Partner?

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I should probably also say that I don't care that much about typology. I just pretend to when I'm here cos it's fun and that's what's done here. I'm mostly just here for the free food.

Heehee, free food? :D

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Being an INFP, this kind of person probably doesn't exist, but anyway :blush: .

Not sure what I like in a gal yet, but in a guy:
Very easy-going, but stands up for what he believes in. Can't stand seeing people being mistreated. Generally very social, loves people. Very openly affectionate in private. Romantic. Loves life. Artistic (in any way- although art, dancing, writing, music, and acting are my weak points... comedians, actors, drummers, and guitarists make me go craziest, though). Sees things from outside the box (has views which may be considered eccentric). Love of seeing or learning about new things. In school, likely befriended the outcasts and those low in social status. Can be really clumsy, awkward, and kind of silly, but is not shallow. Very emotional (although not a drama queen in that he doesn't blow things out of proportion), and a little effeminate sometimes. Never loses his boyish charm.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Being an INFP, this kind of person probably doesn't exist, but anyway :blush: .

Not sure what I like in a gal yet, but in a guy:
Very easy-going, but stands up for what he believes in. Can't stand seeing people being mistreated. Generally very social, loves people. Very openly affectionate in private. Romantic. Loves life. Artistic (in any way- although art, dancing, writing, music, and acting are my weak points... comedians, actors, drummers, and guitarists make me go craziest, though). Sees things from outside the box (has views which may be considered eccentric). Love of seeing or learning about new things. In school, likely befriended the outcasts and those low in social status. Can be really clumsy, awkward, and kind of silly, but is not shallow. Very emotional (although not a drama queen in that he doesn't blow things out of proportion), and a little effeminate sometimes. Never loses his boyish charm.

Sounds like an ISFP 2w1 so/sx. :yes:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Really?! Ya think? ... Why E?

Because you said you wanted him to have a social life and be confrontational...and from what you described he sounded to me like an Fe type, and ENTPs tend to show more Fe than INTPs and ExFJs are more confrontational than IxFJs, in my experience.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was actually thinking more likely something like ENFP 6w7 so/sp (I prefer someone who's more open), but yeah... I am really fond of ISFPs, too.

Yeah, that could work too, but when you said you wanted him to be artistic and play music and stuff, I immediately thought of an ISFP. Enneagram, I wasn't so sure, but you mentioned that you would want him to stand up for people being mistreated and be affectionate so I thought a 2w1 might fit best. Of course, I'm much more sure that his instinctual variant is either Sx-first or Sx-second, and Sp-last. You said you wanted someone very openly affectionate. An Sx-last type would have trouble with that.

Silveresque

I think I'll give it another shot describing my ideal partner:

-MUST be an NF of some sort who can get me to open up and talk about feelings
-Preferably an introvert, no more than slightly extroverted
-Someone who prefers few close friends and doesn't have a big group he hangs out with
-Preferably a nerd like me :D
-Someone who's not afraid to be himself or be weird
-Someone who will stand up for what's right
-Must have a good sense of humor
-Someone who can detect when I'm feeling down/sad and show empathy
-Doesn't constantly nag and remind me about all the things I have to do (that can get annoying really fast)
-Must not be quieter than me in one-on-one conversations (I can become reasonably outgoing, but I should NOT be the only one leading the conversation)
-Someone who won't talk my ears off
-Someone who will give me a reasonable amount of space when I need it

What do you think? Fi or Fe? Or can both work?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't remember if I responded seriously to this thread or not, but my ideal partner has changed completely in recent time, so I'll write.

*Tall, I usually date 6'0- 6'2 but it wouldn't be a deterrent if they were 5'6 or over- they may just get teased a lot in the 5'6 to 5'9 range. I think under 5'6 they may be out due to attraction factor. I'm 5'0.

*I prefer facial hair, and chest hair, I like dark hair but no strong preference. No pretty boys!! :dont:

I used to like people who solidly play the "man" role, but am realizing that it doesn't work logistically. I need someone that I can talk to for hours, but doesn't have to be the best at taking care of things around the house and bread winning- that can be split, in fact, I don't do well in the cooking and cleaning situation myself. They still need to be emotionally stronger than me, though, and that's hard to find.

They need to prefer being affectionate and doing a lot of talking and listening and sex, maybe at the cost of more practical things.

Make a decent living. I'd still not like to be the big money-maker, I'd like someone who makes more and is driven, but that's going to get harder to find, too- especially with the above criteria (It's an independence thing more than the number itself-) but if they are doing what they love and coming home happy, that is more important than the dollars being higher than mine.

Not want to spend up to our means/ have a lot of room for traveling, maybe having a few small houses rather than a big time consuming suburban house. (Small house and a camp and some left over, or whatever the situation may be.)

Willing to accept some messyness and takeout dinners. (Not all the time, but not one who comes home looking for their steak and potatoes when they are probably going to get crock-pot soup and a tuna fish sandwich and a note that I've gone to the beach, come join me when they are done if they want.)

Wanting to be alone sometimes or even daily, allowing me to be alone in my thoughts doing projects and stuff.

Respect for my family.

And many more minor things, but this is the first that comes at the top of my head.

I'm thinking of a lot of different P-types here. any ISFP, ISTP, ENTP, INTP, ENFP, or INFP.
But also possibly laid back versions of ISFJ or INFJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ ha...me too...wow...weird. except i like pretty boys haha