• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

Jessica

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Presumably a lot of the regulars have seen my posts and been forced to make note of them (likely due to inherent negativity)... but for those that haven't, I've made a decent number of posts.

Have at it?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Presumably a lot of the regulars have seen my posts and been forced to make note of them (likely due to inherent negativity)... but for those that haven't, I've made a decent number of posts.

Have at it?

Ummmm, INTP.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ

Naw, I'm just messin' w/ ya

Silveresque

I took about a dozen of your longer posts and tried them in uClassify (http://www.uclassify.com/browse). By analysis of your writing style, it says you're xSFJ. I think N is still a good possibility though since it doesn't always get that one right. xxFJ at least seems pretty likely.

Looking at the cognitive functions of FJ types, the one most similar to INTP, and therefore most likely to be mistyped as it, is ISFJ, with Si, Fe, Ti, and Ne. I think this is about as good a guess as I can come up with based solely on your writing style. To make a more accurate typing, I would have to see some actual descriptions of you as well as cognitive function test results. But for now, I'll go with ISFJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took about a dozen of your longer posts and tried them in uClassify (http://www.uclassify.com/browse). By analysis of your writing style, it says you're xSFJ. I think N is still a good possibility though since it doesn't always get that one right. xxFJ at least seems pretty likely.

Looking at the cognitive functions of FJ types, the one most similar to INTP, and therefore most likely to be mistyped as it, is ISFJ, with Si, Fe, Ti, and Ne. I think this is about as good a guess as I can come up with based solely on your writing style. To make a more accurate typing, I would have to see some actual descriptions of you as well as cognitive function test results. But for now, I'll go with ISFJ.

I used just three paragraphs from one of her posts and came up with
1. Extraversion (85.8 %)
2. Introversion (14.2 %)
at http://www.uclassify.com/browse/prfekt/Myers-Briggs-Attitude

Great site, by the way. Great post too.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant