• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Black Sun

I have more to post, but no one has done the last ones I posted! lol I'll be patient.

Actually, I'm going to post these next two because they're probably a lot like the ones I already posted, so they just as well all go together.

These are Pinteresty goodness, chosen because I feel they represent some deep part of me.

Here are the previous ones no one has done yet! ;) (hint, hint!)

From The Aesthetics of your Beast thread here on the forum:

From some of the Aesthetics threads here on the forum:

(tried to reply to these above)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Never really been camping, and this collage makes me want to.

If I didn't know your type, I'd have said 9w8 sx/sp with a 7-fix.

Lots of folks are giving my collages E9 and sometimes, 9 fix. Interesting- my collages must look very relaxing somehow. Also like that you gave Ennea instead of MBTI. Thanks. I'll try do one for your collage.

(go camping. It's awesome)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Argh; I don't know if my having a Mac has anything to do with this. It's annoying.

Hopefully these are visible now (I've really gotten into building collages when procrastinating on work lately lmao):

I'm not glancing at your listed type (if any) neither do I know the types you've ever listed yourself as (if any), so I'm going in blind.

What strikes me first throughout the entire collage(s) are are a strong interpersonal flavour- there are crowds, reference to social issues, a focus on a more 'social' (as opposed to contained / '1-on-1') presence, there are pictures that make eye contact, as if they are interacting with the viewer. From that alone I am giving soc first. There seems to be an undercurrent of passion, intensity of focus, and 'attraction' (in general) that jumps out next- it's like it's coming 'out there' and showing itself with a pop- all the colours, the way the pictures are focused, which gives me sx next- so/sx.

There is a feeling of a focus on 'real life' issues and things that are 'out there' and a self-reliance (or a want for it) in order to interact with the greater world out there, a focus on external systems that is driving me to 6 first, with the strong variety giving it a w7 flavour. "I am here and I fight for the good cause"- which could be a flavour of soc 6.

Along with the variety there is also a feeling of diving in and taking in the experiences in a way that seems very participatory instead of standing at the sidelines and observing, immersing one's self in it- it feels like a 4 edge. The strong touch of variety and outer-focus of 'going out there and getting it' is driving me to 4w3 over 4w5.

Last but not least, there are few but it exists- there is an undertone of social unity and inner peace, or at least an inner want of it- the photos of people, inclusionary social causes, the buddha statue, the few moments of standing together with a lover quietly away from society- not particularly dominating but still present- I'll give 9w8 for your gut.

6w7, 4w3, 9w8, so/sx. This was fun, with really nice visuals.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alright one more! Do you see any type patterns emerging?

Last edited:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The first word that comes to mind to describe this is: Impressive. This should be a mural in a public place devoted to art or learning, say a science museum or public library.

OK - now for the details. The second word that comes to mind here is: Expansive (in the generic sense, not as used in enneagram). This is what suggests the scale of the collage. It comes from the broad bands of color on the top and bottom, the sparseness of some of the images (upper right with single bird against a red background) and the prominent use of RED overall. Overall the collage acts almost as a colorblock or quilt-like image, except that the blocks are not solid colors or abstract patterns, but actual images with distinct and appealing content.

The images seem very carefully curated, both in content and sizing and placement. There are common themes: birds, flames, the sun; also solitude/independence, focus on nature and open spaces. The bottom strip of purple flowers at first seems out of place, featuring a color found nowhere else in the collage, but somehow it works. It says to me "I put this here because I can." Overall, this collage combines the grand and the ordinary; the vast and the focused. I think it is this contrast that initially gave me the sense that it doesn't hang together, but the more I looked at it, the more I saw how it did.

So, what does all this mean? The expansiveness based on color, sparseness, and openness of the layout suggest someone who is comfortable putting himself out there, or at least comfortable being seen and given attention. It is not attention-seeking, but rather attention-accepting, perhaps even attention-appreciating, especially if that attention can be put to good use. A key part of that is the ability to control carefully what people see when they do pay attention.

The nature of the images suggests someone who, despite the above, really does enjoy having personal space, peace and quiet. They suggest a love of nature, or more accurately, an affinity for the spaces, sights, and sounds of the natural world, especially those evoking free-spiritedness, tranquility, and beauty. The purple flower image lends a dash of unpredictability, a sense of doing the unconventional, just because, and knowing it will turn out OK.

The combination suggests a person comfortable in the public sphere, almost in the manner of a noble, graciously sharing his presence and gifts with others, but on his own terms. Look carefully beneath the surface, listen behind the careful speech, and you will find a gentle, introspective and independent soul who appreciates beauty in its most elemental form, and would willingly lose himself there, at least for a time.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I went crazy and made a super-collage. What impressions do you get?

Last edited:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
For [MENTION=40720]Burner[/MENTION] your collage is very aesthetically pleasing and I love the diverse themes you have and you've done a good job of creating a rainbow of sorts :D. Type wise I'm going to say 3w4 7w8 9w1 Sx/So. I see lots of 3 and a fair bit of 4 so I went with 3w4 plus it feels pretty hearty and imagery to me there's that 3 assertiveness and desire for glory but a hidden sadder reflective 4 wing is obvious too especially in the darker half of your collage. For the 7w8 threes a lot of desire for adventure and a sort of double Id energy to many of the pics that scream I WANT THIS AND THAT that makes me think of 7 and 8. Gut was harder but I lean 9w1 there seems to be that air of peace, calmness and discipline to some of them esp the left half of the collage. Sx/So due to the intense, people focused nature overall I get here though some do seem more Sp (The mansions and the huts but I see far more Sx and So by far).

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Anyone wanna take a shot at me :newwink:

[/url]

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Haven't made one of these in awhile. Went for a blue theme, I think it's my biggest one yet. I think it looks pretty gentle spirit-ish, but you tell me.

vhC5iQJ.jpg

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION]: 4w3 > 9w8 > 7w6 so/sp. I say so-dom because the collage is filled with icons of different sorts and focused a lot on larger interactions, but it's a more reserved distant kind of way. Hence, I say so/sp. 4 because the focus is largely on image and self-expression, in a manner that wants to be authentic but stand out. That's where I get 4w3 from. There's also an element of escapism and positivity, so definitely 7 and 9 in some order. I go with 9 first just off this collage because to me, subjectively, there's an earthy, intense quality that belies the design before I notice any 7 themes. That's why I say 9w8 > 7w6. I admit, purple is not usually one of my favorite colors, but I like it a lot!
[MENTION=38618]Saturnal Snowqueen[/MENTION]: 9w1 > 4w5 > 6w7 sp/so. Your images are more tranquil, focused more on harmony inside and outside, which is why I say core 9. But, rather than the intensity that belies Lavender's collage, it's more inward-looking and reflective. 9w1. Definitely a withdrawn quality, and I can see the 4, but again, it seems more focused on inward reflection, which compels me to say 4w5 for the heart fix. 6w7 for the sparkles, teehee. While there are some social interactions going on, there's more of an isolation, an emphasis on the self and personal space that makes me say sp-dom.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Folks feel free to post your collages here I love typing peoples collages :newwink:

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type them separately or cumualtively if you wish, I just love sharing these.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
For ya [MENTION=40720]Burner[/MENTION] youve got a nice diverse bunch of collages here :D. Since theres lots if you want a more in depth explantion of any of the collages feel free to @ or quote me and I shall do so :).

1. 3w4 7w8 1w9 So/Sp
2. 8w9 3w4 5w6 Sp/So
3. 7w8 4w3 1w2 So/Sx
4. 4w3 8w7 6w7 So/Sp

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For ya [MENTION=40720]Burner[/MENTION] youve got a nice diverse bunch of collages here :D. Since theres lots if you want a more in depth explantion of any of the collages feel free to @ or quote me and I shall do so :).

1. 3w4 7w8 1w9 So/Sp
2. 8w9 3w4 5w6 Sp/So
3. 7w8 4w3 1w2 So/Sx
4. 4w3 8w7 6w7 So/Sp

Fascinating. I definitely understand number 2, that was more a manufactured vibe for sure, hehe. The other three are more authentic to my usual tastes. I'm curious about 3 core in the first one, so/sx in the third one, and the triple-reactive in the last one, if that's alright with you.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fascinating. I definitely understand number 2, that was more a manufactured vibe for sure, hehe. The other three are more authentic to my usual tastes. I'm curious about 3 core in the first one, so/sx in the third one, and the triple-reactive in the last one, if that's alright with you.

For the first one I got a 3 core impression as I saw that competency triad dry pragmatic feel and it feels super assertive to me as well. It also feels like a sort of energy of trying to put your best foot forwards but that 4 wingish slef doubt seems to show a little mostly in the empty man picture and the angel wings picture. It feels very heart tirady to me.

For So/Sx in the purple collage it feels very vibrant and full of activity and there's that feeling of people and humanity surrounding everything that reminds me of So/Sx or Sx/So and I went with So/Sx over Sx/So as I feel more So over Sx and its not as personal or focused as Sx/So feels but more big picture. (I do notice lots of Sx lasts often have pretty Sxish collages not that I think collages are at all a typing tool its just for fun but just something ive noticed, Saturn, myself and you often seem to have pretty Sx collages). I love it its gorgeous btw.

The last one was harder to put my finger on type wise but it felt pretty reactive triad (4 and 8 at the least but I can see 7w6 over 6w7) like hmmm it feels like there's this intense emotional message being delivered especially with the fire and the giant head concert image seems pretty 4w3 to me like there's that impression it wants to express the self and the king picture gives me pretty reactive triad vibes too. Like the impression i get overall is mostly a 4+8 IVE GOT A MESSAGE AND YOUVE GONNEA HEAR ALL ABOUT IT.

Overall the 3 collages though combined id say is 3w4 7w6 9w8 which is pretty close to your real type.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Now that's one good looking collage. I like the sunset and the fires and you can probably guess what I like most about it :p. Im gonna say for this one 5w4 8w9 4w3 (Pretty different from your actual type :p) Sp/Sx. My main and first impressions is one of observance, detachment and distance like a sort of *I am standing over here and I just want to watch the world go by* and the 4 wing is mostly as it seems to have a undercurrent of intense observation and I don't see any 6 influence ether. As for the 8w9 I feel that solid and certain determined gut energy and the fire and sun themes seems pretty assertive and rejection triad to me as well. I also feel a sort of sense of power seeking but there's that 9 wing energy like a sort of *Yeah im here to get what I want but ill leave you alone if you leave me alone sort of energy*. 4w3 is harder to define here but mostly just that it feels a very withdrawn triad collage to me and the elegant colors that makes me think of 4

Sp/Sx for the overall removed and intense feel there's that sense of a volcano that looks steady but about to erupt impression I get.