• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
msr.png

The main thing that strikes me is the synflow in that I see elements of sp/so, so/sx, and sx/sp. The fact that I know you makes it difficult for me to say how I'd type it if I didn't know you... now I think I can somewhat see so trying to break through the shell of sp.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The main thing that strikes me is the synflow in that I see elements of sp/so, so/sx, and sx/sp. The fact that I know you makes it difficult for me to say how I'd type it if I didn't know you... now I think I can somewhat see so trying to break through the shell of sp.

Why synflow?
I really struggle to understand typing via collages, so I wanted to know the reasoning behind this c.c

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why synflow?
I really struggle to understand typing via collages, so I wanted to know the reasoning behind this c.c

It's not the synflow idea so much as I can see sp/so, so/sx, and sx/sp, which are all synflow...
sp/so: mostly land/ground as opposed to airy sky, so/sx: diffused light/repeated patterns of light, sx/sp: could easily turn into something more

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It took me less time than I expected, even if I corrected it a few times. What do you think?

OPDfCAk.jpg

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It took me less time than I expected, even if I corrected it a few times. What do you think?

View attachment 22581

I like the coloring theme you did here and the gradient to the top corner... Comes across as very sp/so, probably some combo of 6, 5, and 9. My gut tells me either sp/so 5w6 or 6w5, maybe 593 or 694.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

View attachment 22581

Love this collage! I'm going to give a completely different answer than RadicalDoubt and say sx/sp (which is a rare typing for me to give!) :D The transformations from one physical state to another is what did it.

I really do love this collage!

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you for appreciation. I didn't expect such quick responses! The most difficult thing was sorting these pictures

I have no knowledge about tritype and just googled these strange letters, so it's hard for me to say which suits me better :D I only see that you both voted similarly to your types. Enneagram numbers tell me a bit more.

How about MBTI?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you for appreciation. I didn't expect such quick responses! The most difficult thing was sorting these pictures

I have no knowledge about tritype and just googled these strange letters, so it's hard for me to say which suits me better :D I only see that you both voted similarly to your types. Enneagram numbers tell me a bit more.

How about MBTI?

I did suggest the same stacking as my own. This is not common for me to do. I believe it's probably happened 3 or 4 times now, on the forum. Interestingly, the last 2 have been very recent.

I do not type MBTI by collage.

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's interesting! I read that So, Sx and Sp show whether you pay attention to security, society or passion, is that right? I have really never heard about it before.

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks. After examining the collages from the first link I'd say SO/SP suits me best, but the SX/SP or SX/SO also have common features with my picture. When I read about the instincts, I'd say SP/SO.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If possible, try reposting with the link [/ IMG] formatting (without the spacing between / and I of course), I cannot see these. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue[/QUOTE]

Argh; I don't know if my having a Mac has anything to do with this. It's annoying.

Hopefully these are visible now (I've really gotten into building collages when procrastinating on work lately lmao):

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/4gmiK7u.jpg

l8hcISn.jpg

OzKDPYY.jpg

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Argh; I don't know if my having a Mac has anything to do with this. It's annoying.

Hopefully these are visible now (I've really gotten into building collages when procrastinating on work lately lmao):

4gmiK7u.jpg

l8hcISn.jpg

OzKDPYY.jpg

Yup. These are quite nice, very Ne-Si valuing at surface level as well as soc (more so/sp than so/sx, but I could see argument for the latter). Lots of cultural/lightly political references, people, faces, etc. Busy, but well put together in Ne-Je sort of way maybe. I could see elements of 6, 7, and 3 in this I think

Black Sun

I'm excited to read anyone's thoughts

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2020-07-17-at-9-58-26-PM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2020-07-17-at-9-58-26-PM.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 164

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

4gmiK7u.jpg

l8hcISn.jpg

OzKDPYY.jpg

When I saw the first collage, I thought "ExTP". Then I noticed that your type is ENTP.
About the instincts, maybe So/Sp?

Black Sun

Wow these are some very sx/sp collages, I see the desire for a strong connection to nature, a person, or idea mixed in with a focus on the body. The overall earthy, sensual, insular, and peaceful atmosphere seems 9w1 sx/sp with some 6 within the darker images because they are charged with anxiety and hopelessness.
High Ne because of the abstract pieces and a lot of the pictures are sort of disconnected in style and somewhat in theme so it seems like many are their own world. I'll say Fi dominant because of how each collage comes together to represent an inner state. There is strong desire and heat and striking images, then everything gets chilled out and dampened down like there is a balance being maintained within the person. The sword wielding women are attention grabbing, cool, and steely and I want to analyze further but all I can say is they have a 3 feel to them.
I like how some of the people look right at you as if they can see me and are about to engage me. The second to last collage shows some figures that look somewhat prim so 1 influence came to mind (and it oddly seems sp/so).
These don't have the jagged edge of contraflow social last because I noticed I was drawn into these collages without a sense of being interrupted by the representation of another instinct (synflow).