• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ok, I decided to take a go at this thing.

I think this is pretty much sums up me and my interests.

if4fvt.jpg
ISTP 6w5

H

Hate

I must confess. My last collage was not the real me. In fear of being judged for my true self I attempted to make myself appear more “badass”, so to speak. For example, I wanted to use the lovable brown care bear, but instead I chose to go with the blue one because I thought it would make me look tougher. I also chose a hardcore photo of Leonardo the ninja turtle (I apologize if that offended anyone), but that’s not really me… I just want to eat pizza… And I may not be as cool as a unicorn pissing rainbows, but I still like to dance like a superstar. I apologize for my previous deception. I made a new collage to show the real me.

awesomecollage.jpg

wolfy

awsm
I must confess. My last collage was not the real me. In fear of being judged for my true self I attempted to make myself appear more “badass”, so to speak. For example, I wanted to use the lovable brown care bear, but instead I chose to go with the blue one because I thought it would make me look tougher. I also chose a hardcore photo of Leonardo the ninja turtle (I apologize if that offended anyone), but that’s not really me… I just want to eat pizza… And I may not be as cool as a unicorn pissing rainbows, but I still like to dance like a superstar. I apologize for my previous deception. I made a new collage to show the real me.

awesomecollage.jpg

I applaud your honesty and I stamp your collage nfj for its mixed imagery. Also, I just drank peach juice and it was delicious. Though my favourite is mango.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i'm cheating and screen capping my mobile uploads from fb.

6072019327_4b4d5fd65f_b.jpg

Lotr246

awesomecollage.jpg

I see more Ne in this collage..so eNfP

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

awesomecollage.jpg

I'm going with ENFP. :yes:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

awesomecollage.jpg

So you were approximately ten years old in 1990? Did a head injury cause you to remain stuck there?

i'm cheating and screen capping my mobile uploads from fb.

6072019327_4b4d5fd65f_b.jpg

LOVES KYLE

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An anonymous collage. Have at it. (The collage-erer will likely reveal him/herself relatively soon, I'm guessing.)

zgs9P.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
An anonymous collage. Have at it.
I think I might know whose this is? :huh: Or at least, I could narrow it down to five or so people.

I'd say INFx. Maybe ISFJ. But it reeeeeally looks INFJ to me. Reminds me of an INFJ guy friend of mine.

Lotr246

I think I might know whose this is? :huh: Or at least, I could narrow it down to five or so people.

I'd say INFx. Maybe ISFJ. But it reeeeeally looks INFJ to me. Reminds me of an INFJ guy friend of mine.

I'd say INFJ, and I think it's Viridian's.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An anonymous collage. Have at it. (The collage-erer will likely reveal him/herself relatively soon, I'm guessing.)

You know, this collage really feels like Viridian's, but I know it's probably not. :D

INFJ 9w1 sp/so? I really have no idea.

Starry

zgs9P.jpg

Cool...you got one.

I think I would go with IxFJ as well. The rubber gloves pic throws me off though LOL. Maybe this individual works in the medical field.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

zgs9P.jpg

MBTI: blatant INFP
Enneagram: 5w4
Instinct Variant: Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp