• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

wolfy

awsm
^ the roadrunner images cement the ISFP tag :biggrin:

You reckon? I thought Hong Kong Phooey was the give away. Yours has an enfp feel to it, you've got nice taste in images. Needs more equations for me to say T. You could throw in a brain, or Einstein with his tongue out.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You reckon? I thought Honk Kong Phooey was the give away. Yours has an enfp feel to it, you've got nice taste in images. Needs more equations for me to say T. You could throw in a brain, or Einstein with his tongue out.

Top-right doesn't push it over the edge? :biggrin:

*counts marble collection*

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION], the first thing that I thought was INTP. Can't really put my finger on the enneatype, as I'm no good at enneagram.

5w4, maybe?

[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] ISTP 5w4

[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] INFJ 5w6

Ha ha, the only consensus seems to be about the introverted part.

I find INFJ especially interesting because what I have seen in this thread is that the Ni doms tend to give off a very characteristic and almost unmistakable vibe in their choice of pictures that I don't see in myself at all.

[MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION] both have the same ISFP flavor to me in their collages.
[MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] : first one INFP, second one IXFP
@StarryNight : ENFX
[MENTION=7647]Lux[/MENTION] : has that INFJ vibe I was referring to
[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] : ENXP
[MENTION=1239]Catbert[/MENTION] : XSTP
[MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION]: ENXP

Sorry, I suck at enneagram typing people.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another TypeC member who wishes to remain anonymous asked me to post this for them:

6062913041_76867bf073_b.jpg

I'll post whose collage it is after some people have guessed.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Another TypeC member who wishes to remain anonymous asked me to post this for them:

Good idea! :nice:

I'd say... 4w5. INFP or INFJ, maybe. :thinking:

Noon

It's beautiful. Really nicely done.

I'm guessing 9? 5w4? And INxP, I wonder.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It's mine (thanks again, EJCC). I was curious about how close people would guess if they had no idea who made it. It seems to fall squarely in the NF 5w4 ballpark. edit: I do think it's interesting that it looks 'P'. I'm probematically J. I'm one of the J'est damn Js that ever J'ed.

If anyone else wants to post one anonymously- feel free to PM me a link to your collage. I'd be happy to post 'anonymous' collages for anyone who wants to give it a go.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ No problem, [MENTION=7842]Z Buck McFate[/MENTION]! :)

Also, I made one; and once I finished it, I realized that it doesn't really look SJ, which is kind of interesting. So I'm curious as to which N/SP people think this looks like.

(enneagram is obvious to me but I could be wrong.)

310796_2350347877157_1203926582_2898351_2975890_n.jpg

Also, there would be a picture in there of a really badass female warrior, or someone ready to blast energy beams (Super Saiyan style), but I couldn't find them. :( Maybe I'll just make another collage later.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also, I made one; and once I finished it, I realized that it doesn't really look SJ, which is kind of interesting. So I'm curious as to which N/SP people think this looks like.

Also, there would be a picture in there of a really badass female warrior, or someone ready to blast energy beams (Super Saiyan style), but I couldn't find them. :( Maybe I'll just make another collage later.

This one seems JePi to me, regardless of S or N, it just seems very J. There’s something directive about it. It’s like “Hey, if you want to dress like Gene Simmons while you knit- all the power to you- just DO IT and don’t sit around talking about it.” Also, LOL at pic of dressing up like Gene Simmons and knitting.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ No problem, [MENTION=7842]Z Buck McFate[/MENTION]! :)

ISTP 8w9 or 8w7 Sp/Sx

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] ESFP not sure about etype.

[MENTION=9766]Juice[/MENTION] ENFP 7w6

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This one seems JePi to me, regardless of S or N, it just seems very J. There’s something directive about it. It’s like “Hey, if you want to dress like Gene Simmons while you knit- all the power to you- just DO IT and don’t sit around talking about it.” Also, LOL at pic of dressing up like Gene Simmons and knitting.
I freaking love that picture. :yes: I was so happy to have found it. I would have made it my avatar long ago, but I avoid male avatars because people always end up thinking I'm a guy.

Also, I think the bolded is one of the best descriptions of Te that I have ever read in my entire life. :laugh:
[MENTION=9766]Juice[/MENTION] ENFP 7w6
:yes: I definitely thought that too.

ISTP 8w9 or 8w7 Sp/Sx
Re:ISTP... I guess I do have two ISTP characters in there. :laugh:

Re:8... That impression is probably there for the same reason that I tend to test as an 8, i.e. that I'm 99% sure that if I didn't restrain myself as much as I do, I would act exactly like one. My current theory: a Type One is a Type Eight in chains.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes.

I think the bolded is one of the best descriptions of Te that I have ever read in my entire life. :laugh: :nice:

:yes: I definitely thought that too.

Re:ISTP... I guess I do have two ISTP characters in there. :laugh:

Re:8... That impression is probably there for the same reason that I tend to test as an 8, i.e. that I'm 99% sure that if I didn't restrain myself as much as I do, I would act exactly like one. My current theory: a Type One is a Type Eight in chains.

enneagram 1 is restrained anger; enneagram 8 is unleashed anger. both have a tendency towards leadership, changing what is unacceptable and wanting to leave the mark of their will on reality
PS: my second impression looking at it is 7w8 or 8w7

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
enneagram 1 is restrained anger; enneagram 8 is unleashed anger. both have a tendency towards leadership, changing what is unacceptable and wanting to leave the mark of their will on reality
Which was exactly what I was trying to explain. :yes: Eights in chains.
PS: my second impression looking at it is 7w8 or 8w7
That might be in my tritype, somewhere... :thinking:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which was exactly what I was trying to explain. :yes: Eights in chains.

That might be in my tritype, somewhere... :thinking:

I think of them more as 8s squeezed through a funnel. 1s have a more disconnected/forced quality to them; 8s are like "I'm here bitches!"

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's another one I made.

I wonder what Elfboy's take on this will be...

6067802530_854a065ce3_b.jpg