• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
no, your collage just gives the impression of being more poised and collected. Sx/Sp is more volatile

Haha! That's what you picked for my collage. It seemed 'more volatile'? I was actually gonna include *two* pics of women wielding swords but I thought that was 'overkill'. :p

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Also, when I look at collages, I don't get 'type' so much as introvert/extrovert, basically exuberance vs contemplative. Then the gut feeling also can tell me how young or youthful is this person, some collages seem poised/the images carefully put together with a sense of the whole, others are mish mash. I also can pick up if there's a clear masculine/feminine bent to them.

I think people picked ESFP for me because of all the pink + cleavage shots. I was gonna use WAY more pink but then I thought that might be too much. :p

Starry

This seems interesting.. I made a quickie one, with only a very few images that resonate with me. So, what does it say to you?

DB2E00A0-23B6-D60F-5160-58AB0761AF4Awallpaper-1.jpg

Whoa...I think I actually just became an INFJ myself...gazing upon this beautiful collage!!

Starry

Newer one. Took a little more time on this one.
2nd attempt

This is a challenging one for me Reflect. Overall I would probably type it INFP 4w5. But then I see some of what I would consider some counterphobic 6w5 images...and then I'm completely thrown-for-a-loop by Jack Sparrow...which is a character I would imagine appealing to ENxPs...probably e7s. Perhaps NerdGirl is right when she gives your collages an overall typing of ENTP 6w7.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

This is a challenging one for me Reflect. Overall I would probably type it INFP 4w5. But then I see some of what I would consider some counterphobic 6w5 images...and then I'm completely thrown-for-a-loop by Jack Sparrow...which is a character I would imagine appealing to ENxPs...probably e7s. Perhaps NerdGirl is right when she gives your collages an overall typing of ENTP 6w7.

Perhaps it would help for me to describe why I picked them. The overall theme was being able to relate to the characters in the picture. Help a bit? This second one I didn't foresee being seen as INFP... Hm.

Starry

Perhaps it would help for me to describe why I picked them. The overall theme was being able to relate to the characters in the picture. Help a bit? This second one I didn't foresee being seen as INFP... Hm.

Okay...I just looked at it again and it's the castle moat...the supernova (this is cracking me up while I'm typing this)...the feminine dude in the striped hat and maybe that tiny knight on a horse pic that gave me a INFP 4w5 vibe LOL. I could probably fit the rest into ENTP 6w7. It's an interesting collage though.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=9552]ReflecTcelfeR[/MENTION]

ISTP 6w7

I don't think you're that type, but that's what the collage says to me.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This seems interesting.. I made a quickie one, with only a very few images that resonate with me. So, what does it say to you?

DB2E00A0-23B6-D60F-5160-58AB0761AF4Awallpaper-1.jpg

The paradox of appearing stationary despite always being in motion. Time is always moving, but appears frozen when zeroed in on... the way lines make up dots and dots make up lines if you look close or far enough. We like to dwell in the time-warp of those perspective pannings don't we?

So INFJ! /cheer

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
The problem with posting ones own collages is that it responses will be biased due to our prior perception of that member.

Anyway, here are several collages for you to type:

(click for larger image)

wolfy

awsm
I like this collage thing... which probably points to isfp as much as anything. Here is my last one...

collageaswell.jpg

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ the roadrunner images cement the ISFP tag :biggrin:

collage.jpg

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
INFJ for sure. :yes:

Whoa...I think I actually just became an INFJ myself...gazing upon this beautiful collage!!

The paradox of appearing stationary despite always being in motion. Time is always moving, but appears frozen when zeroed in on... the way lines make up dots and dots make up lines if you look close or far enough. We like to dwell in the time-warp of those perspective pannings don't we?

So INFJ! /cheer

:laugh: Thank you! Yes, INFJ. I had removed my typing so no one would be influenced. I'm really curious about my Enneagram though, stacking in particular... any thoughts? Thank you.