• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

gromit

likes this
I just have to say again, it is really fun to see the pictures everyone chooses. A lot of them are pictures I'd never choose, so it makes it interesting.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Out of curiosity, why Sp/Sx? Is it kind of dry or what?

no, your collage just gives the impression of being more poised and collected. Sx/Sp is more volatile

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Picturessmall.jpg

I see INTP 7w6.

I also thought it was interesting that you arranged the roughly arranged the photos so the more "creative" ones were on the left and the more "logical/scientific" ones were on the right. Was that done intentionally?

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION], the first thing that I thought was INTP. Can't really put my finger on the enneatype, as I'm no good at enneagram.

5w4, maybe?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is something I threw together for this thread:
collage.jpg

And this is something I did years ago, around age 19 or so:
curecollage.jpg

Analyze away!

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Just outta curiosity, is there a way of arranging images in non-perfectly aligned squares without the snapshot frame borders, like Red Herring did in his first collage? I had a friend use Adobe Photoshop for mine, and I'm kinda curious...

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just outta curiosity, is there a way of arranging images in non-perfectly aligned squares without the snapshot frame borders, like Red Herring did in his first collage? I had a friend use Adobe Photoshop for mine, and I'm kinda curious...

I just used MS Paint. :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm primarily interested in enneagram & stacks if someone could help me out here. Oh...and I'll keep bumping this...yes I will...until someone answers (lol). Thanks in advance for the help.

262533_261877393830955_100000260894291_1096985_3698123_n.jpg

based off of this, ENFP 7w6 So/Sx is my best guess

Starry

based off of this, ENFP 7w6 So/Sx is my best guess

Thanks so much Elfboy. You are the 2nd person that has typed me (my collage) this way and I'm starting to wonder... I laugh though because I always joke about this particular e-type...specifically the 7w6 so/sx...and I'm starting to think that the joke might be on me!!! LOL!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to come here and help me out.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks so much Elfboy. You are the 2nd person that has typed me (my collage) this way and I'm starting to wonder... I laugh though because I always joke about this particular e-type...specifically the 7w6 so/sx...and I'm starting to think that the joke might be on me!!! LOL!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to come here and help me out.

no problem, mine's on page 30 if you'd like to have a look :yes:

Starry

I just have to say again, it is really fun to see the pictures everyone chooses. A lot of them are pictures I'd never choose, so it makes it interesting.

Same!!! I'm really enjoying this thread!