• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
So do you still think I'm truly an INFP because of the incident on the 'Typewatching by Face' thread? :D

Yes because you seemed pretty damn oblivious, it almost seems more to me like you have Si because you were "used to" the way your friend looked so you didn't even really notice that the picture of your own friend had been retouched.

I call Fi/Si loop.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes because you seemed pretty damn oblivious, it almost seems more to me like you have Si because you were "used to" the way your friend looked so you didn't even really notice that the picture of your own friend had been retouched.

I call Fi/Si loop.

Agreed. :yes:

Do you think there was any particular reason why my pictures were Se-like? :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Agreed. :yes:

Do you think there was any particular reason why my pictures were Se-like? :)

Probably because you posted more than one photograph of food and so many nature pictures, which seems Sensor-ish...but honestly you could be in an Fi/Si loop, and I would lean INFP for you, realistically.

Just like how Viridians collage looks a bit INFP but I tend to feel more that he is ISFJ, because he vibes very similar to Tinker. INFP and ISFJ males can be easy to mix up, it happens, even with famous people...like Michael Cera for example, people tend to bicker over whether he's ISFJ or INFP. It would be easier for me to tell for sure if Viridian was ISFJ in person. I can tell pretty easily in person with ISFJ males.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably because you posted more than one photograph of food and so many nature pictures, which seems Sensor-ish...

Can the Fi/Si loop make one appear Se-ish?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Can the Fi/Si loop make one appear Se-ish?

Only superficially.

In fact backwards it can do the same...I know an ISTJ who typed as ISFJ for a while because of serious depression and an Si/Fi loop...but it was apparent to anyone actually paying attention that he wasn't Fe AT ALL. Fi was oozing out of him...and so one of my superficial guesses for him was ISFP rather than ISFJ, because ISFJ was absolutely absurd.

But after I got to know him it became clear to me that he typed as ISFJ because of being a strong Si dom, and that his Te was just dormant. He's come out of his depression and his loop, and he now self-types as ISTJ...because I don't think he could possibly be anything else.

If he's ISFJ, I'm the fucking Pope.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]: ENTP or ENTJ

[MENTION=6877]Marmie Dearest[/MENTION]: ENFP or ESFP

Hey everyone else, post a collage <3!!!! Fun fun fun :).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]: ENTP or ENTJ

[MENTION=6877]Marmie Dearest[/MENTION]: ENFP or ESFP

Hey everyone else, post a collage <3!!!! Fun fun fun :).

your collage looks E?FJ and a bizarre combo of 2, 3, 7 and 9 :yes:
I agree on my collage looking ENTJ :yes:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Really? Why do you say that? :)

Like I've said before, it's more of a general vibe than anything else... Hard to explain. :shrug: Some of your self-descriptions seem kind of paradoxical, I think...

Probably because you posted more than one photograph of food and so many nature pictures, which seems Sensor-ish...but honestly you could be in an Fi/Si loop, and I would lean INFP for you, realistically.

Just like how Viridians collage looks a bit INFP but I tend to feel more that he is ISFJ, because he vibes very similar to Tinker. INFP and ISFJ males can be easy to mix up, it happens, even with famous people...like Michael Cera for example, people tend to bicker over whether he's ISFJ or INFP. It would be easier for me to tell for sure if Viridian was ISFJ in person. I can tell pretty easily in person with ISFJ males.

I'll put up a video someday. I just need to find a webcam and get rid of those braces (my accent is thick enough as it is, dammit!). :D

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any ideas on my type, BR? :D

Sorry for the late reply.

The collage, to me, says 6w5 SX/SP, very much in line with what you have currently.

I do agree with Elfboy that it says... hmmmm IXFP? The MBTI type is what I am having trouble with.

I see Star Wars, football, and food. But I also see ideas to go along with these images and landscapes.

What I see right here is that you are affiliating yourself with groups and ideas.
Football
Liberal
Athiest
"Anti-hate"
Empathy
Star Wars
Pepsi

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Maybe what should be asked here is what people's motives where when they were creating the collage.

I can say that while I was making the collage I was concerned about:

1) It being authentically "me"...things I'm genuinely interested in strongly, or that I feel really reflect my personality, without any pretentiousness or whatever.

2) Color - is there too much black and white? This needs to be moved so it doesn't look so unbalanced in that spot.

3) Are some of these pictures "interesting"? Are there too many pictures of people? I also want non-human objects to represent me.

4) I also made sure to insert a photograph of myself and of someone who is important to me.

Motive might help determine type better than the objects themselves, while I would say an overall style is going to look a certain way. Curious Feelings heightened sense of aesthetic order struck me as much more Si than Ni. I didn't see a lot of Ni conceptual stuff, though she very well be INFJ, I don't know.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=5857]LunaLuminosity[/MENTION]: INTP 5w4 sp/sx

Lunaluminosity:enfj

LunaLuminosity xNTP

Interesting-yet-expected....thanks (but ENFJ is a first for me ;) ) I'm still not sure what the difference is between the I and E collages...

Here are my guesses for these (sure by a collage it might be a little off, but it's still better than typing faces :tongue: )

Gromit: ISFP (7 or 9?)

RevlisZero: IxFP 9w8

Within: INTJ 6w5

CuriousFeeling: INFJ 4w5/5w4

kissmyasthma: xxTP 7w8

Unkindloving: xNFJ (1 or 6?)

Vizzy: IxTP 5w6

BurningRave: INFP 1w9

Savage_Idealist: iNFP (9 or 4?)

Viridian: (ISFJ or INFP?) 5w4

Hazashin: InFP 6w5

DJAcclaim: ExTP (7 or 3?)

Sparrow: ExFx 4w3

Marmie_Dearest: EsFP 6w7

Elfboy: ENFP 8w9

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Viridian: (ISFJ or INFP?) 5w4

Funny thing, 5w4 was my first self-typing until brainheart suggested otherwise. Whenever I send different descriptions of the types to a certain person who knows me well IRL, I almost always get 5. :thinking:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's mine:

6048138430_848cbf1b44_b.jpg

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry for the late reply.

The collage, to me, says 6w5 SX/SP, very much in line with what you have currently.

I do agree with Elfboy that it says... hmmmm IXFP? The MBTI type is what I am having trouble with.

I see Star Wars, football, and food. But I also see ideas to go along with these images and landscapes.

What I see right here is that you are affiliating yourself with groups and ideas.
Football
Liberal
Athiest
"Anti-hate"
Empathy
Star Wars
Pepsi

Some of those pictures are more important to me than others. For example, 'anti-hate' is more important to me than Pepsi is. The reason why I added the food (and drink) was to emphasize my love for my sense of taste. I wanted people to see all aspects of who I am rather than just my personality. Because of this, I mostly just focused on what appealed to me, both physically and mentally, rather than just purely who I am. That might be why there is a little confusion. Apparently, my tastes are 8 and Se-ish. :D

Should I re-do another collage that focuses on who I am as a person rather than what I find appealing?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SuchIrony: INTP 9w1 maybe? You're still a mystery :tongue:

I've actually thought that 1w9 was a possibility a while back. This is making me think again.

Not sure about INFP though, but it is a possibility. I'm curious, why INFP?

I picked up more of a Fi + type 1ness to your collage rather than Fe.... they do seem pretty similar though so I could be mixing them up.

I like making these things so here's Collage 2.0:

collage2.png

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I realized that this is a sort of collage.

Sort of.

I find it very fun and relaxing to choose pictures there that resonate with me for whatever reason.