• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could see ESFP, but Ne for the collage is hard to wrap my mind around. Though I'm pretty biased because my thought process when reblogging is, "Oh, that looks cool" or "The contrast between the colors and shadows make x feature pop" or something of the like.

I can't say that a collection of images I choose says nothing about me, because every inclusion or omission says something... but it's just plain odd to me when someone says, "This picture resonates with me" or "This reminds me of blah blah moment in time" and I'm kind of like o_O it just freaking looks cool.

I'd definitely go ESTP for you then.

Mine was a combination of what I thought looked cool and what I liked. Still INFP?

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh and I did another, so try this...slightly reedited 2.1 lols
u474c.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION] I don't know but I think Nomenclature seems more STP overall from what I've observed, there's just something earthy there.

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You still seem very ENTP to me.

I don't get Fi from your collages at all.

I think I put a Te front and looking at my second collage it really lacks my inherent sexuality, probably because I forgot to add a picture or two but I'm probably more outer Te and inner Fi. I type myself as enfp but the t and f kinda meet halfway

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think I put a Te front and looking at my second collage it really lacks my inherent sexuality, probably because I forgot to add a picture or two but I'm probably more outer Te and inner Fi. I type myself as enfp but the t and f kinda meet halfway

Ne/Te loop? Do you feel like a very strong extrovert?

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ne/Te loop? Do you feel like a very strong extrovert?

I can pretty pretty extroverted, but then on the flip be fine alone, I can blend in with crowds or be the king/life of the party, I'm kind of a chameleon but I kinda do love the attention and props I usually get from people when I'm at a party

Nomenclature

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w2
[[MENTION=7160]Nijntje[/MENTION]'s collage]
INxJ??
The "110 tabs open" thing threw it off for me. I can't imagine an INxJ being distracted enough to have that many tabs open.

The rest of it is the stereotype of 4w5 if I ever saw one though. Yeah, a lot of people start out in enneagram as 4w5 or 5w4 (I know I did back in my depression days :p), but the 4's taste in art or photography is really striking. Even more striking is the difference between that of the 4w3 and 4w5. The wing makes a HUGE difference.

Oh and I did another, so try this...slightly reedited 2.1 lols
[image]
Yeah, I would've said ENTP or ESTP.

Sunny Ghost

The "110 tabs open" thing threw it off for me. I can't imagine an INxJ being distracted enough to have that many tabs open.
Somehow I missed that. Still reminiscent of many INxJ's, especially INFJ's. Somehow, I'd also go with ENFP.

I'd be curious to hear more on your 4 art preference thing.

Nomenclature

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w2
Somehow I missed that. Still reminiscent of many INxJ's, especially INFJ's. Somehow, I'd also go with ENFP.

I'd be curious to hear more on your 4 art preference thing.

http://personalitycafe.com/type-4-forum-individualist/39276-type-4-art-preferences.html I meant this thread, which you've obviously seen already, seeing as you thanked some of the posts. xD

Heart worded it pretty nicely:
creepy (the stuff that would give me nightmares when I was a kid - veils, masks mysterious figures, faceless people etc), rich colours, interesting textures and lines, generally isolated and desolate figures, the unexpected and surreal, birds.

...I guess I like things that are emotionally evocative. They encapsulate some of the worst and, therefore, some of the strongest feelings I have had. Emotional intensity is like a drug to me.

I guess what stood out to me in that particular collage were the black-and-white relics with high-intensity contrast, intricate patterns, heavy emphasis on rich brown shades/an overall neutral palette, etc. Morbid fascination. This is a REALLY good example what I'm talking about: http://blowjob-from-hell.tumblr.com/

Heart didn't realize how creepy her taste was until she got her Tumblr. I didn't realize how... uhm, ostentatious? mine was.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type my friend:

scollage.jpg

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sounds kinda like a 1w9 or 5w4 to me...

Edit: On second though, 4w5 is also possible. Is your friend Peguy? :wink:

Actually, no. He's an IRL friend. And what do you think his MBTI and instinctual variant are?