• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SuchIrony: INTP 9w1 maybe? You're still a mystery :tongue:

I picked up more of a Fi + type 1ness to your collage rather than Fe.... they do seem pretty similar though so I could be mixing them up.

I like making these things so here's Collage 2.0:

collage2.png

EN?P 7w6 So/Sx

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

I thought that as well looking over my selection that it seemed more Fi than Pe dominant...but still Pe.

Plus, someone very close to me thinks I'm ISFP.

Because of my propensity to express myself in writing I may come across as more extroverted here than I do IRL. I thought that could be because of Ne dominance (introverted extrovert) but it could also be that my Se needs to immediately react to the environment or I would get bored, hence my constant interaction here, since it is mostly in text. I would get bored here if I didn't interact.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought that as well looking over my selection that it seemed more Fi than Pe dominant...but still Pe.

Plus, someone very close to me thinks I'm ISFP.

Because of my propensity to express myself in writing I may come across as more extroverted here than I do IRL. I thought that could be because of Ne dominance (introverted extrovert) but it could also be that my Se needs to immediately react to the environment or I would get bored, hence my constant interaction here, since it is mostly in text. I would get bored here if I didn't interact.

my extroversion is volatile as hell. I can stay in my room for weeks in total solitude but then become passionate about something and display more extroversion than a black preacher from Mississippi

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my extroversion is volatile as hell. I can stay in my room for weeks in total solitude but then become passionate about something and display more extroversion than a black preacher from Mississippi

:rofl1:

Nomenclature

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w2
Hm, that makes me wonder... I don't care too much about the abstract or hidden meaning (which is why I doubted INFP in the first place), but at the same time, I am a speculative and inquisitive person and not thrill-seeking.

An introvert is still an introvert. :p

I know what you mean about the hidden meaning, though.

agreed :yes:
Fi oozes from this collage

tumblr_lov6x5FRmo1r0sfago1_400.gif

I could see ESFP, but Ne for the collage is hard to wrap my mind around. Though I'm pretty biased because my thought process when reblogging is, "Oh, that looks cool" or "The contrast between the colors and shadows make x feature pop" or something of the like.

I can't say that a collection of images I choose says nothing about me, because every inclusion or omission says something... but it's just plain odd to me when someone says, "This picture resonates with me" or "This reminds me of blah blah moment in time" and I'm kind of like o_O it just freaking looks cool.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I could see ESFP, but Ne for the collage is hard to wrap my mind around. Though I'm pretty biased because my thought process when reblogging is, "Oh, that looks cool" or "The contrast between the colors and shadows make x feature pop" or something of the like.

I can't say that a collection of images I choose says nothing about me, because every inclusion or omission says something... but it's just plain odd to me when someone says, "This picture resonates with me" or "This reminds me of blah blah moment in time" and I'm kind of like o_O it just freaking looks cool.

you have a point, in that case, it could just be Se I'm seeing

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

I'd definitely go ESTP for you then.

sqnh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You all can see my type, but I thought the collage would be fun, anyway. Here is my collage for this evening!

attachment.php

DJAcclaim

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Indy:INFP
Ninjtje: ENFP

those are my guesses for you both