• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have more to post, but no one has done the last ones I posted! lol I'll be patient.

Actually, I'm going to post these next two because they're probably a lot like the ones I already posted, so they just as well all go together.

These are Pinteresty goodness, chosen because I feel they represent some deep part of me.

Here are the previous ones no one has done yet! ;) (hint, hint!)

From The Aesthetics of your Beast thread here on the forum:

From some of the Aesthetics threads here on the forum:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My thoughts:

Thank you so much for this beautiful interpretation. And if you brainfart, use the heart (that rhymed).
Lots of your interpretation is very emotionally-based, so go ahead do what you do best.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Moving the photosets I cheatingly edited into added to [my previous post] and putting it in this new post instead.
Also added a new photoset, because Lumi told me to I can.

My thoughts:

I do like the overall image. It reminds me of the Elements... earth and ocean below/stars above... but to break it down, I couldn't really explain it well. It puts me to mind of Fall (overall color scheme- cool, but not cold- a Harvest type moon, the bonfire, smoke rising from the house but there's still greenery outside, and then the man taking care of the plants)...

While it makes me think of Fall, it makes me feel isolated, cold, "one man against the world"- searching and yearning for warmth, for connections, for the comforts of home, yet still alone.
Which might not be a bad thing. I'm not sure what to make of the triangle, lol, but it makes me think of ascension as well as transcension... As if, even though the man (yeah, I now picture him as central to the whole ) CRAVES more, he's embraced his lot in life and knows he's been called for something more.

Now, how that relates to TYPE... I have no idea. I'm new to the whole Enneagram/Socionics thing and know just enough MBTI to get in trouble .

Going from that image, alone, I would say the poster is extremely introverted and is pulled toward the mystical and/or spiritual; and, oddly enough, to healing.

The second image is much more lonely and turbulent to me. There's still that draw to the elements, though, as well as a craving for home or community.

I love the colors of the last collage. Brighter, easier to see, an optimistic pull toward nature. A slight yearning for connection (the cellphone). He is very handsome yet seems lost in thought. His clothing is simple and doesn't demand attention (yet he gets it anyhow. He doesn't need a pop of color lol). The comforts of home are seen in the soup (?).
The birds seem out of place. The color is muted and they've been panicked into flight.
The last image of the man reminds me of Missionaries. Is he on a religious quest or a quest for secular knowledge?

I'd say IN?P, for the last image.

Now I've wrecked my brain for the month I'm not used to all this thinkin' stuff. Thanks for the mental workout, everyone, even if I was just shooting in the dark and got everything wrong, hehee.

I'm eager to tackle some others, but my brain has to heal some first..... *crawls away to hide in the darkness of my cave*

**EDIT**
I told you my brain was broken. I thought I replied with quote. I don't know what I ended up doing instead rofl.
My thoughts regarding Ixaerus collages at the top of Type Me via Collage

***RESUBMIT***
So people can more easily see the pictures I was commenting on. Hopefully, I get it right this time. My cave awaits, after all...

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If anyone would like to type this. Otherwise, enjoy the pretty pictures. :)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP 5w4 9w1 4w5

I see a lot of introversion in these photos, but also the laid back curiosity. The introversion isn't a discomfort, but more a safety feeling, like you are allowed to exist within your own world. Screams 5 to me.

A friend on wattpad a year or so ago made me this and I actually loved it so I'll use this one.
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

View attachment 21172View attachment 21172

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
[MENTION=33903]Hummingbird Spirit[/MENTION] - Can't see your attachments. The imgur one appears to be 79_ So/Sx.

Sorry I skipped everyone else, this one just seemed quick and easy to type and I'm a little scattered right now.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Oooh, maybe once this thread calms down, we can do another Anonymous Collage thread!

Thank you Lumi for both analysis and kind words about my first collage. It was the one I made mostly to please my aesthetics.

It's interesting to read someone's analysis really.:)

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oooh, maybe once this thread calms down, we can do another Anonymous Collage thread!

Yesss, these are always fun. We had this one on a discord that I'm a big fan of and it was fun to both guess who made which collage and also the typing of the collage itself.

We could have a themed collage thing too, as suggested by [MENTION=38618]robobot14[/MENTION] , memes is a fun idea. Ideal self, maybe making a board of your interpretation of a specific type or even OCs...

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am going to make a post which is like an index of collages, so that it's easier for everyone to go back and type them... Yes, I'm crazy.
Omg what's wrong with you?

Alas I have very limited internet at present, so will not be creating or analyzing any more collages for some time. STILL have fun with this thread guys.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Omg what's wrong with you?

Alas I have very limited internet at present, so will not be creating or analyzing any more collages for some time. STILL have fun with this thread guys.

I'm crazy. ;)

I hope you can look at mine whenever you do get a chance (I am a patient person... whenever, months from now, I don't care! I would like your opinion, though. :))

Okay, y'all, I started a thread where we can discuss our ideas for an anonymous collage game!
Here you go!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just for fun:

Collage 1:

Collage 2:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm crazy. ;)

I hope you can look at mine whenever you do get a chance (I am a patient person... whenever, months from now, I don't care! I would like your opinion, though. :))

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If anyone would like to type this. Otherwise, enjoy the pretty pictures. :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A friend on wattpad a year or so ago made me this and I actually loved it so I'll use this one.
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

View attachment 21172View attachment 21172

I can't see the attachments.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
View attachment 21167

Not sure how this thread works, this is the only collage that I have made. I spent some time on it and pretty happy its a good representation. Am I supposed to mention someone? Or just hope someone will come and analyse it?

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I did this one this morning, using Befunky stock images and some of my own.

このthreadへと帰る、お前だけの たみに
これはいいな... それで、 いこうぜ

Prepare. The entire interpretation is in Japanese. I'm doing this for your own good.

There was very little in terms of pictures, but I managed to glean this much from it. It was very interesting, I like your collage despite it being simple. In fact, its simplistic nature rather suits you- not in a bad way, but rather that you don't overcomplicate much, you are very even-tempered and even-minded and take, adapt, and adjust to things as they go while maintaining yourself, and present yourself unvarnished. It really suits you.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am doing another one because I got bored, tried to do less nature this time and actually went and found non-stock images.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I found a collage I made and forgot about.