• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
thisone.jpg

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seems ISFP to me, but I'm not very good at typing by collage.

Do you think I should make another one where I show more of who I am rather than what I like and what appeals to me? :D

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's the Enneatype?

scollage.jpg

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This was harder than I thought

aquarelle.jpg

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
IxFx :)

p.s., I like how you put your pictures in various sizes. It looks neat.

Thanks. :) I just used photovisi, cause I don't have photoshop. I should have used more images, but I had trouble finding ones I really thought fit.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5 or 6, maybe. What are you thinking?

I know which two types he has trouble deciding which one he is. You have one of them right. But do you think you can guess the other type?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, that's one massive mosaic of colors and disarray! The pictures are tiny little things, but from what I can tell, IxFP.

p.s., I like it.
I was expecting ISFP and INFP answers, yes. But indeed colour is one of my psychological games I play upon myself and upon others depending on my motivations. Almost every one of those pictures in that collage has a particular function used for a particular settings and chosen based on certain criteria I was looking for at the time it was chosen.

However, I must apologise for my previous post and I realise I cannot be typed by subsequent images lying around within different folders of my hard drive. It was rather silly of me. I must give a collage that far more beautifully conveys an essence no other entity could hope to achieve.
ZPcxr.jpg

A

A window to the soul

I know which two types he has trouble deciding which one he is. You have one of them right. But do you think you can guess the other type?

I can, 4! Am I right?

I was expecting ISFP and INFP answers, yes. But indeed colour is one of my psychological games I play upon myself and upon others depending on my motivations. Almost every one of those pictures in that collage has a particular function used for a particular settings and chosen based on certain criteria I was looking for at the time it was chosen.

However, I must apologise for my previous post and I realise I cannot be typed by subsequent images lying around within different folders of my hard drive. It was rather silly of me. I must give a collage that far more beautifully conveys an essence no other entity could hope to achieve.
http://i.imgur.com/ZPcxr.jpg

Hahaha, that's so cute [in a nerdy way]!! You are INTJ! :D

Silveresque

Yep, you nailed it. He says both Type 1 and Type 5 fit him exactly.

Yay, I got it! :yay:

Maybe ask him whether under stress he retreats into his mind and wants to get away from people (5), or becomes critical and perfectionistic (1)? If it's both, I'm not sure what to say.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay, I got it! :yay:

Maybe ask him whether under stress he retreats into his mind and wants to get away from people (5), or becomes critical and perfectionistic (1)? If it's both, I'm not sure what to say.

Wait, don't forget to take into account that 1's stress to 4 and 5's stress to 7. :yes:
I'd venture to say though that his growth is more like 5 and his stress is more like 4, but he seems like a core Type 1. What a strange case we got here...

Silveresque

Wait, don't forget to take into account that 1's stress to 4 and 5's stress to 7. :yes:

Yeah, true, but as a five, I still act more like a 5 than a 7 when I'm upset or stressed out, wanting to get away, and the INTJ 1 that I know becomes really critical when he's upset and under a lot stress. I suppose 5's can be critical too in the Level of Overcompensation (6), but probably not to the extent that a 1 would be.

I'd venture to say though that his growth is more like 5 and his stress is more like 4, but he seems like a core Type 1. What a strange case we got here...

Maybe this will help: (taken from http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/2007/09/type-1.html#int)

Integrating Ones can more easily access their curiosity and intelligence—their minds are open to many new possibilities.

It sounds like an integrating 1 could seem more like a 5 by becoming more open-minded and intellectual, so maybe 1 is his type.