• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wich TP?

Wich TP ?

• ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • INTP

• ENTP

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • other

• Total voters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I post this thread because I'm quite in a similar case than Marmie Dearest, who identifies being FP above all. It's the same for me except that I'am sure to be TP. I mean, I KNOW I'am Ti, but each TP type seem possible to me.

I'm not going to post a long OP to put every sort of random facts about me. Just to put a poll and let you make gussing and ask me questions.

I precise that I'm not sure at all to really have the time to care about the thread the next days, but at least I'm glad it has been started.

Below are a few pictures and videos of me, if you are good at typing by face, facial expressions, gestures, kinesthesic behaviors etc.

Me and my kid brother:http://www.flickr.com/photos/51781808@N05/4769325744/

Random pic:
php29C3.tmp.jpg

Video where I don't really talk about anything:

[youtube=azfkORQfK-s]It's a me[/youtube]

Enneagram guess are also welcomed. :biggrin:

So, type me bitches!

I want your opinion.

I-want-you-oncle-samD-X-501-3.jpg

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My guess is ENTP. I sense a frantic Ne-dom vibe :D

Silveresque

According to uClassify (http://www.uclassify.com/browse), your writing style is definitely INTP. I used a dozen of your posts so it should be relatively accurate, and it came out 95.8% introverted and 93.7% intuiting. It also came out about 85% thinking and 52% perceiving. I know uClassify isn't perfect, but I think based on this there's a pretty good chance you're INTP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I personally don't think UClassify is a good system for typing people. Depending on the sort of writing I've put into it it's given me ENFJ INTP and ISFP...it just depends on whether the writing is academic and full of technical words, if it's personal, if it has a lot of sensory detail...

@Speed...I think you're ISTP. I think you're too "lively" to be INTP, and ESTP just doesn't seem right to me because of your posts.

Which leaves ENTP and ISTP, and I'm going to go ISTP since you initially thought you were Se.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I personally don't think UClassify is a good system for typing people. Depending on the sort of writing I've put into it it's given me ENFJ INTP and ISFP...it just depends on whether the writing is academic and full of technical words, if it's personal, if it has a lot of sensory detail...

I just put the OP on UClassify, and I get ISFP.

@Speed...I think you're ISTP. I think you're too "lively" to be INTP, and ESTP just doesn't seem right to me because of your posts.

Which leaves ENTP and ISTP, and I'm going to go ISTP since you initially thought you were Se.

Luckily there's some INTPs who are very lively. And many ISTPs who are not at all, like slow moving and comfort seeker who have not ambitions and expectations of life, using their Se only to drink bear and watch Superball at TV. Otherwise, there's many clues for me being INTP, I was a very daydreaming, very science and knowledge oriented as a child, and a gifted children. But pubertia changed my interests a lot. Still, when I was in high school, people seen me as a very good potential architec or philosopher. I was the crasy and fun guy who confronted in arguing with teachers with weird ideas. But in comparaison, I have now a far better physical coordination, and I think I changed a lot at 17 when I became sexually active.

I related on SP because of the seek for intense experience, and because I more driven to reach virtusosity than knowledge. Other problem is that INTPs are supposed to be scholar, and and when I came first to college I left it two weeks after and it seems that my scholarity for the past several years is completely fucked up despite I have very good capacity. But it is in strong part due to psychological and homely problems I think.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to uClassify (http://www.uclassify.com/browse), your writing style is definitely INTP. I used a dozen of your posts so it should be relatively accurate, and it came out 95.8% introverted and 93.7% intuiting. It also came out about 85% thinking and 52% perceiving. I know uClassify isn't perfect, but I think based on this there's a pretty good chance you're INTP.

i wouldn't trust that, i put a personal journal type entry in there and it said i was an esfj.

Silveresque

i wouldn't trust that, i put a personal journal type entry in there and it said i was an esfj.

I agree that it's definitely not a conclusive test. Then again no mbti test really is. Tests are helpful, but they're not always accurate. I've taken an MBTI test once that said I was ESTJ.

Also, the length of the text you put into uClassify affects its accuracy. If you put only a small amount in, or if you only take writing from one source (e.g. an analytical essay or a novel), it's not going to be very accurate. That's why I used many of his posts rather than just a few.

Anyways, I know that uClassify may not be accurate, but I posted the results of it more as a reference than as something conclusive.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

*shrugs* It's different for everyone, I guess. In my experience, two of my INTJ friends and one of my INTP friends tried it, as well as my INFJ and INFP friend, and both INTJ's consistently got over 90% Thinking (or around 70% Thinking on emotional things such as poems), and my INFJ and INFP friends and I score over 90% Feeling except on things such as essays which are about 50-50 on the Feeling/Thinking one.

On the Sensing/iNtuiting one, one of the INTJ's consistently scored an average of 85% iNtuiting and the other one 75% iNtuiting, my INFJ friend scored an average of 80% iNtuiting; 70% for the INFP and 66.7% for INTP. As for me, however, I score about 60% Sensing. But I'm not as sure on my type as my friends are on theirs.

Either way, if it's this consistent, then I'd say it has some merit to it.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
I think your a blend between ISFP and ESTP.

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
I opened this thread completely ready to answer "Charmin". :doh:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know enough about you to vote though I would guess you are some kind of ETP.