• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video post - What is Sparrow's Instinctual Variant?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I made a video today :D (inspired by Elfboy <3) I don't know if I explained much, but maybe you guys can catch a vibe...

[YOUTUBE="WEiH2jFWd28"]Instinctual Variant?[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks again for your input! P.S. This video will self destruct in a few days :newwink:!

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cool thanks wolfmeister :)!

So I am pretty clueless about variants, do I have to have two? Does it matter what order they are in?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks guys n gals :). I will check the link out too wolfy! So behind the scenes people have said so/sx, so/sp as well, I will have to read up on it.

It makes it easier to decide. There are descriptions for 3 sp/so around the web. Hereis one, three stacks.

So you say it makes it easier to decide? What do you mean exactly? Does that mean either sp or so? Or does it mean sp more and then so? Sorry just trying to understand how it all works :).

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sp/So :yes:
you're much more contained and self controlled than most ENFJs. you don't seem to completely lack the Sx instinct, but I would say it's probably more deliberate and something you have to build with people.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ Quite interesting ;). Maybe I should have talked about more things in my video since I am not totally sure about Sp/So. I need to research this more :). Are there any other good links that I can peep out?? Thank you homies <3!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Quite interesting ;). Maybe I should have talked about more things in my video since I am not totally sure about Sp/So. I need to research this more :). Are there any other good links that I can peep out?? Thank you homies <3!

I could see Sp/Sx too, Sp/Sx types can seem like Sp/So at first because there Sx instinct doesn't always make itself apparent immediately.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I could see Sp/Sx too, Sp/Sx types can seem like Sp/So at first because there Sx instinct doesn't always make itself apparent immediately.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Cool :) any input helps since I am not so well versed in this enneagram business :). Arigato!

wolfy

awsm
Thanks guys n gals :). I will check the link out too wolfy! So behind the scenes people have said so/sx, so/sp as well, I will have to read up on it.

So you say it makes it easier to decide? What do you mean exactly? Does that mean either sp or so? Or does it mean sp more and then so? Sorry just trying to understand how it all works :).

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!

It means sp first and so in second place. A stack of instincts. The reason I said it is easier is that it is more specific. Ask as many questions as you want.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool :) any input helps since I am not so well versed in this enneagram business :). Arigato!

if it helps, Sp/Sx types are usually poised and professional, but they tend to "lock on" to people whom they deem worthy of affection and when around that person, they will become much more affectionate and make sure that all of there needs are being met

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where's the video???

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ohhh I deleted it :). It was too horrible keep posted! I was a hot mess and was ill prepared <3. But I guess I could post my video challenge one, it sucks too but not as bad ;)! I will also post some others too why not <3. Thanks buddy! <3

[YOUTUBE="JnGtf05eLE8"].[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="bHsxxamBTKI"].[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="xp7_8nxYDAY"].[/YOUTUBE]

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ohhh I deleted it :). It was too horrible keep posted! I was a hot mess and was ill prepared <3. But I guess I could post my video challenge one, it sucks too but not as bad ;)! I will also post some others too why not <3. Thanks buddy! <3

[YOUTUBE="JnGtf05eLE8"].[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="bHsxxamBTKI"].[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="xp7_8nxYDAY"].[/YOUTUBE]

I'm leaning about 65% Sp/So and 35% Sp/Sx. mostly Sp/So because your speaking style is more straightforward/meat and potatoes. Sp/Sx tends to talk with a little more color and phrasing. also, you seem to have a natural tendency with groups whereas the Sp/Sx will tend to keep to themselves a little more in groups even if they are extroverted. still, the differences are subtle and I could see you either way :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aaarrgh, no! She's So/Sx!

soc/sx
This type has very strong one to one social skills, but is usually uncomfortable in group settings. They enjoy cultivating multiple relationships, and can be intensely involved when in the presence of someone they are interested in, but have difficulty sustaining these bonds when apart. This may give the impression of being flighty and rootless, willing to adapt and mirror others in order to connect, but lacking a defined approach that would give their relationships a more solid standing. They may have political interests, but are generally more pragmatic and less partisan than the other social variant. They are often attuned to pop culture and the latest trends. This type's motivation is to create lasting connections with those they are interested in - the "best friend."

rewatching the videos and looking at the description again, I think you win :yes: