• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

so recently

what type is Knight?

• ISFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ISTP

• INTP

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • INFJ

• ISFJ

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• ENFP

• ESFP

• ESTP

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ESTJ

• ENFJ

• ESFJ

• Total voters

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
after taking a series of test from personality c and other various places. I discarded all the results. they seemed wrong about the typing.

I thought I would give you guys swing at this and assign me a a type. after this Im going to stick with whatever you label.

you can aske me questions if you feel the information I provided is lacking. so its very open and your choices are not limited to the text on the screen.

anyway, here is some info about me.

I enjoy the company of other people but Im choosey about the people I associate with. I enjoy the company of those who are imaginitive or open to various kinds of discussion.

I love batting ideas around or coming up with new ideas. I do tend to come up with finding ways to add to new ideas other people come up with.

I love growth and I love seeing it in people, I m happy to see people improve and become better. if someone surpasses me and they were intially horrible, it makes me happy. if they are the same, Im ok with it as well.

I believe strongly everyone should have a chance and I hate when circumstance or other people undermine mind those who are trying to improve their lives.

I prefer neutralality, I see freedom in it. its never cutting or harmful, its in the middle. never too conservative or liberal but a mix. that place that lives in between chaos and order is where I desire to buy some real astate.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From the text alone that you have just posted, ENFP.

But for a more thorough analysis, I feel as though questions are in order:

How do you primarily intake information? How do you process it? How does it influence the way you decide things?

Would you prefer objective data that comes from a reliable source, or data that's derives from a more personal set of logic?

Do you derive your values/ethics from others, or do derive your own set of values/ethics?

Strongest apspects of your personality? Weakest?

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
From the text alone that you have just posted, ENFP.

But for a more thorough analysis, I feel as though questions are in order:

How do you primarily intake information? How do you process it? How does it influence the way you decide things?

Would you prefer objective data that comes from a reliable source, or data that's derives from a more personal set of logic?

Do you derive your values/ethics from others, or do derive your own set of values/ethics?

Strongest apspects of your personality? Weakest?

Ne, fi or ti. I like to take time and gauge the impact my decision will have.

I prefer objective information from a reliable source.

for ethics/values, I take from both sources.

strong/weak aspects of personality?

impatient.

strong

persistent.

Silveresque

From your first post you seem more like an extrovert, but since you say you use Fi and Ti, it sounds to me like you might be INFP or INTP. You should take this test (if you haven't already): http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm. It could help clear up whether you're a feeling type with developed Ti or a thinking type with developed Fi.

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.7)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************** (22.4)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************************************** (41.9)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.7)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.8)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.1)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************* (19.3)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************ (24.5)
average use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or ISTP

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok, from those results and what you told me, xNxP is definite. ENTP and INTP are most likely, with ENFP following, and then INFP. I'd say give the various descriptions a read and see which one best resonates with you.