• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

3w4/8w9 WAT

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyway, I doesn't think you are 8, if you feel that 3 is more representative of you then I would agree with that statement. You are quite the chirpy peoples person and you 'like that stuff' including the amiability. I can see your facebook posts and twitter feed remember? :D

I also think you are ESFP, flipping through stress to ENTJ. Hence the confusion.

oh ya hor I just got PUNKED BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh ya hor I just got PUNKED BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I'm in agreement there as well.
I think this is a relatively good example of an ESFP 8w7 (skip to 3:05). I see you as more feminine and aesthetically driven. he's more pragmatic

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's a cartoon character, not a person. Just FYI.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then why claim it's not possible? DUDE.
Why? Some of my best friends are ESFP. Drop the pretense and work it out.
I'm not, I'm claiming that it makes it very likely that he's not an 8. I am a strong person and have a commanding presence, but I am no 8

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would suggest the likelihood of your enneagram is
1) 3w4
2) 7w8
3) 4w3
4) 7w6
I would check out these types :yes:
PS: you may or may not be ESFP. I can see ESFP, ISFP, ENFP and possibly ENTJ

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would suggest the likelihood of your enneagram is
1) 3w4
2) 7w8
3) 4w3
4) 7w6
I would check out these types :yes:
PS: you may or may not be ESFP. I can see ESFP, ISFP, ENFP and possibly ENTJ

Why?

If we're going by that link marm sent me I am pretty much sure I don't fit in anywhere other than Extraverted Thinking. On the fence about Introverted Intuition, but by Jung's word on extroverts I would fit nicely with extraverted thinking.

edit: http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Why?

If we're going by that link marm sent me I am pretty much sure I don't fit in anywhere other than Extraverted Thinking. On the fence about Introverted Intuition, but by Jung's word on extroverts I would fit nicely with extraverted thinking.

edit: http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Jung/types.htm

You aren't going to send me one of those walls of text with bolded 'text snippets' as a logical deduction of classification are you? :(

Thinking just feels right to me.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tumblr_ljwcgwd6WE1qgw9gho1_400.gif
tumblr_ljwbvaLGBG1qgw9gho1_400.gif
tumblr_ljwb9indns1qgw9gho1_400.gif

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why?

are you like any of these 8w9s?

famous 8w9s:
Fidel Castro

Clint Eastwood

Sean Connery

Charlton Heston

John Wayne

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
are you like any of these 8w9s?

famous 8w9s:
Fidel Castro

Clint Eastwood

Sean Connery

Charlton Heston

John Wayne

Watched only Clint Eastwood. I looked at his movements; way too slow for me -- I only do that when I am stoned from waking up. His sense of humor and the way he spoke is totally me, though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you scroll all the way down? :D

yes. it's clear to me that you are much more desperate for affection than an 8. not that I think this is a bad thing (it's awesome really) but 8s don't express their need for affection for a long time. you don't hide your vulnerabilities like an 8 does