• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay, I'm seriously reconsidering ESTJ

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Your Te kinda sucks, while your attention-whoring function rocks.

Plus I don't believe you know shit about wine, you're just posturing. (lol)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Plus I don't believe you know shit about wine, you're just posturing. (lol)
much better :laugh: I don't know a ton about wine, but I know good wine when I do taste it. my taste for wine is more intuitive at this point, but it's on my to do list of things do develop better

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Okay. Then why do you think you know something about it :p

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I have naturally good taste :newwink:

So wines you like are defined as good because you feel that they're good and you have natural good taste. Nice way to build your own little world.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
narcissistic personality, but not narcissistic personality disorder.

Your narcissitic personality disorder is at the point that you don't realize you have disorder because that would disturb your narcissisic vision of yourself.

That could be quite possible, actually.

Also, a lot of what you say is related to your need to spend time alone, you're INFP then, but fantasize about being ESTJ. You fantasize>>INFPs are good at fantasize>>you are INFP.

Don't think Elfboy is an INFP. No.

Yes make a video!!!! :)

Have you considered ESTP??

An interesting contemplation. And perhaps you should do a video Elfboy.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not ESTP, no, definetly not.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
How can you people possibly think he's INFP? With his explosion of "look at me" threads, you can say meglomania isn't related to extroversion, but this isn't Vladimir Putin meglomania. This is performance. Elfboy comes across as ExFP, without a doubt. Not only that, but he constantly needs external reassurance and to "check in" his ideas and opinions with others....that's a solid trait of extroversion, I have it too, and it's definitely not common in Fi doms, who can sometimes be so inwardly certain that they don't check with external world or other people enough, let alone "too much."

Furthermore, I don't think an INFP would have as many Ne/Te loops at such a young age. Maybe if he was 30 or 40, but at 19? I don't think so.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
^
I agree that EFP is most likely.. however, I think that it's possible for someone moving from infp to estj shadow to display very odd traits. Infact, I think an INFP in ESTJ shadow could potentially come across all kinds of wonky behaviors. (Ofcourse *some* people on the forum will argue that shadows don't even really exist).

Elfboy, I stand by the idea that you should post a clip. If your worried how people on this forum will react, set up a different account on another forum and consider the responces you get.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^
I agree that EFP is most likely.. however, I think that it's possible for someone moving from infp to estj shadow to display very odd traits. Infact, I think an INFP in ESTJ shadow could potentially come across all kinds of wonky behaviors. (Ofcourse *some* people on the forum will argue that shadows don't even really exist).

Elfboy, I stand by the idea that you should post a clip. If your worried how people on this forum will react, set up a different account on another forum and consider the responces you get.

as soon as I get the necessary technology. in the mean time, I am never worried about how people will react :D

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
What does a "douchebag", a "narcissist", a "pimp", and an "ESTJ" have in common?

CatAndMirror.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the things that really make me consider ESTJ are all the ESTJ-esque flaws I have
- overconfident (if this is even a flaw)
- pushy
- stereotyping
- condemning
- not accepting (fuck equality, don't ask me for something unless you've earned it)
- other people's feelings have no bearing on my actions. actually, it sort of makes me smile when my actions greatly upset people due to their own stupidity

oh well, I'm probably just a severely unhealthy, narcissistic NFP in stress mode :devil:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
the things that really make me consider ESTJ are all the ESTJ-esque flaws I have
- overconfident (if this is even a flaw)
- pushy
- stereotyping
- condemning
- not accepting (fuck equality, don't ask me for something unless you've earned it)
- other people's feelings have no bearing on my actions. actually, it sort of makes me smile when my actions greatly upset people due to their own stupidity

oh well, I'm probably just a severely unhealthy, narcissistic NFP in stress mode :devil:

I have STJ traits, but usually I get asked if I'm ISTJ, not ESTJ. Mostly cuz I like history, talk about my past a lot, and get bossy and mean if I'm pissed.

You have traits of actual Narcissism, as in Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which may make you seem more TJ, I guess. Narcissists are like that, valuing themselves above other people, blah blah blah, being really hard on people and not accpeting them...I am totally the opposite of that. I think I've been called narcissistic here on Type C because of my attention whore behavior, but really that's just Histrionics, it's not narcissism in the slightest. I don't put myself above much of anybody, and I've always been really accepting, in fact when I was very young I was TOO accepting of people.

I don't think you're ESTJ though. Just an ENFP, Ne-Te Narcissist.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I doubt Elfboy is a real narcissist. They're usually dangerous IRL, whereas he strikes me as someone that would be mostly laughed at?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have STJ traits, but usually I get asked if I'm ISTJ, not ESTJ. Mostly cuz I like history, talk about my past a lot, and get bossy and mean if I'm pissed.

You have traits of actual Narcissism, as in Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which may make you seem more TJ, I guess. Narcissists are like that, valuing themselves above other people, blah blah blah, being really hard on people and not accpeting them...I am totally the opposite of that. I think I've been called narcissistic here on Type C because of my attention whore behavior, but really that's just Histrionics, it's not narcissism in the slightest. I don't put myself above much of anybody, and I've always been really accepting, in fact when I was very young I was TOO accepting of people.

I don't think you're ESTJ though. Just an ENFP, Ne-Te Narcissist.

you are neither narcissistic nor histrionic. whoever called you that was stupid
Edit: that being said, I now believe I am histrionic more than narcissistic. I love shocking/offending people and bending their responses to my will. it's really little more than a game of cat and mouse :devil:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I doubt Elfboy is a real narcissist. They're usually dangerous IRL, whereas he strikes me as someone that would be mostly laughed at?

to my face: no
behind my back: definitely

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, if you know that...why do you keep acting like this, lol.

because I don't care about other people. other people are nothing more than mental stimulation for me. I like to be outrageous and get shocking/offended/angry reactions out of people so that I can bend their responses to my will. it's very sick and controlling and, as I pointed out in my last edit, a sick game of cat and mouse. that being said, most of the time they aren't even this and I just ignore them completely and self indulge, pamper myself or do something else that gets me a result
Edit: it's funny how people say I'm narcissistic and unable to accept criticism when posts like this illustrate that I am clearly mercilessly self incriminating.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
It doesn't sound sick and controlling, I mean, people can just tell you to screw yourself instead of bending to your will...unless your will is defined as wanting them to tell you to screw yourself, lol