• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay, I'm seriously reconsidering ESTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This presents a problem. No Ne. Suspect for both Ni and Si. What about my judging functions other than that my F is dominant? Is it Fe-Ti, or Fi-Te?

I'll take a closer look, though your cognitive test clearly indicates Fi as more likely

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll take a closer look, though your cognitive test clearly indicates Fi as more likely

If Fi is more likely, then I'm most likely either ISFP, ISTJ, or INTJ. INFP isn't likely since there is no sign of Ne.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno, do you?

I'm not sure, as I haven't looked into it that much. I don't know much about it.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
I'm not sure, as I haven't looked into it that much. I don't know much about it.

Your ideas are convergent, thus indicating Ni as a favourite over Ne. If you use Ni it has Se as a partner.

I ponder that you are most likely to be ISFP.

:wizfreak:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your ideas are convergent, thus indicating Ni as a favourite over Ne. If you use Ni it has Se as a partner.

Hmm... Well, judging from the little amount I've read about Se (which isn't more than a few one-paragraph descriptions), I would think I'm more Si > Se. But that's contradicting, isn't it?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Hmm... Well, judging from the little amount I've read about Se (which isn't more than a few one-paragraph descriptions), I would think I'm more Si > Se. But that's contradicting, isn't it?

It is that! It is up to you to decide what method of processing ideas and sensory phenomenon best suits you.

:wizfreak:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is contradicting? Or it is the case that for me Si > Se?

if you are INFP, no; if you are ISFP, yes. for the record, you really don't strike me as SP-ish, but it's not enough to say you couldn't be one, ISFPs of all the SPs look the least like SPs (the often look like NFs)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if you are INFP, no; if you are ISFP, yes. for the record, you really don't strike me as SP-ish, but it's not enough to say you couldn't be one, ISFPs of all the SPs look the least like SPs (the often look like NFs)

Are you still thinking INFP?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you still thinking INFP?

INFP or INFJ, the data points to INFP, but the description your demeanor points to INFJ for reasons already mentioned.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do I resemble or remind you of a particular member on TypeC?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do I resemble or remind you of a particular member on TypeC?

you remind me of a cross between Viridian and Silk Road. oh, and I think FunnyDigestion is a social/sexual INFP, so could hit him up