• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type do you reckon I'm closest to?

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To me you seem like an ISFP. ;) But probably closest to ISTP.

wolfy

awsm
Cheers, I'm not questioning my type on the sly or anything. Just popped into my mind.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think if anyone is allowed to question your type on the sly, it is you. ;)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
closest would be istp i think.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ still I go with ISFP ya know ... plus my fellow 9, have you done your tritype? I have been looking into it more deeply and it's very interesting.
http://www.enneagram.net/tests/index.html#fullenneacards

I got the tritype workbook from there, so tell me what you test as and I will PM you what kind of 9 you are supposed to be ala tritype.

wolfy

awsm
I did a test and it gave me seven as the top. I don't know...

I can relate to...

9w8

6 (cp)

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
nah nah, do the tritype test specifically (it's $10 though ...) and let me know!

rav3n

You're a difficult man, wolfy!

There are Se and 7 traits. And you're an introverted perceiver. The language you use has precision but in a feeling way which negates and validates both ISTP and ISFP. So...ISxP.

Hope that helps to muddy!

wolfy

awsm
nah nah, do the tritype test specifically (it's $10 though ...) and let me know!

Okay, I'll think about it. Never paid for a test.

You're a difficult man, wolfy!

There are Se and 7 traits. And you're an introverted perceiver. The language you use has precision but in a feeling way which negates and validates both ISTP and ISFP. So...ISxP.

Hope that helps to muddy!

That's an interesting comment on language. A mix of the two's traits is the feedback I've got from the start. I'm fine with that.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
istp, after isfp. your avatar just seems to embody things perfectly. you're not full of NFP nonsense and frills or anything but you're kind, conscientious. with a definite action streak.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISxP. You seem balanced T/F so that makes it hard to tell.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP. I don't see any F in you at all

wolfy

awsm
ISFP or ISTP.

Cheers

istp, after isfp. your avatar just seems to embody things perfectly. you're not full of NFP nonsense and frills or anything but you're kind, conscientious. with a definite action streak.

Thanks, I can never change this avy now. Interesting points.

ISxP. You seem balanced T/F so that makes it hard to tell.

Yeah... thanks.

ISTP. I don't see any F in you at all

Really? Not even a smidgen? Not even an incy wincy bit?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually tell me more, that's interesting. No Fi? What about that time I talked about my emotions and values?

sorry, I haven't read a lot of your posts, you just strike me as more of a technical Ti tactician, like an ISTP martial artist or something. I could be wrong though