• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

entp or intp?

entp or intp

• entp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • intp

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

coolio_free

MBTI Type
XNTP
Enneagram
5 sp
I'm trying to figure out more of myself since i've done multiple tests and come out as both Entp and Intp and double-checked as intp, ennegrame comes out common for intp and cognitive processes (this test:http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm) came out first time as entp but then intp (done sometime later reading everything literally and trying to keep a clear head against my habits of reading hidden meanings into words).

among the possible ideas(wish i had a better word for this)
entp going through an intp phase
intp mistyped as entp (i find myself reading something and then being biased by it IE: reading it then it biasing my perception[no idea how to express this])

I'm not exactly social kinda anti-social actually but not incapable of interaction
i find that under fire (if you'll pardon the phrase) i start trying to lead people if i see things failing or getting stressed
i find myself just observing watching people noting habits tendencies and trying to figure them out :ninja:
i've always been good at reading and did read alot when i was little(until i discovered the wonder boxes known as computers) :reading:
i swear i've had a lifelong love affair with techno, trance and electronic music :headphne:

all that data and i research and i'm still not 100% sure :17425:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP, and I would know :)

NickNaylor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8/SX
Since you posted this at 4:22 AM I would definitely conclude you are an NTP.

Sht, 'M mssng a fw vowls on my kyboard!

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I'll buy you one. Lets spin the wheels of misfortune; the word of the day is INTP

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
kind of an XXXX in that you don't fit any type typically but you're definitely closer to INTP than ENTP.

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
Not to confuse the issue, but it's pretty common for ENTPs to confuse themselves for INTPs when they aren't completely happy with their lives. People who knew me in high school probably remember me as quiet and shy. If they talked to the people who knew me in uni, they would probably think they were talking about two different people with the same name.

Think of your ideal life. Would you be going out fairly often (assuming you were surrounded by super cool amazing kindred spirits), or would you stay in a lot? Imagine yourself in a group of people where everyone is really super cool. Would you be happiest hanging out with that group, or would you still rather go off into a corner either by yourself or with one other person?

ENTPs are sometimes the most introverted extroverts, mainly because we sometimes feel like we don't fit in. It doesn't mean we don't with everyone else around us understood us better.

I'm not an extreme extrovert, I still need a lot of time to myself and go through hibernation stages, but overall, I'm still an extrovert. I act most like an extrovert when I'm really happy.