• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you see me as a feish enfp?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
:dead1:Okay I do not like being surprised by funny looking new smilies.

*shoves Si back down in a corner*

EDIT: NEVERMIND OMG THESE ARE FUCKING COOL

:bats: :bunnyd:::pandarage::weirdbanana::truthy::offtobed:

:catbert:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah I have some Fe social values like how I say "please" "thank you" "sorry" and follow certain social formalities IRL.

But according to Beebe ENFPs have Fe as the "critical parent" so they tend to lecture other people about not getting along with other people, like their Fe takes a kind of negative form when projected on to other people, LIKE WHY AREN'T YOU RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF OUR GROUP.

So in that sense I recognize Fe in myself.

But when it comes down to it your basic morality is motivated by Fi or Fe, they're not so much as "doing things" but more like a "world view." And that's how you can tell if you have Fe or Fi, your basic world view on ethics and how they should be formed.

In addition to this, remember that function attitude is really an added construct. There is really one Feeling function, which deals with humane relationships. The attitude is really the standard that judgments are based on. Yet they have similar goals and results.
(And "thank you", "please", etc. aren't particularly Fe; Fi values them as well).
The shadowing of one attitude by the other is simply where a split in the one function is crossed, and a normally suppressed orientation erupts under stress.

ENFP is an extravert (thus expressive), and what they express is colored by Feeling. Having a conceptual (N) focus, additionally highlights this. Hence, they look like Fe users.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
No, I think the Fe is part of the proof that you are an outgoing INFJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, I think the Fe is part of the proof that you are an outgoing INFJ.
wth...are you talking to me? haha i'm really not an infj.

and [MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION]...whaaat? you think i'm a fe user of some sort too? wth is going on here.

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
whoops yeah your not. sorry I can make mistakes. I typed you too fast. you are an ENFP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
huh? that was weird...haha
did you read the op and type me based on that initially?

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
yeah well kinda . . . I type ppl based on their voice, written or spoken :3 call me crazy :p but I've found it works.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
like their phrasing n such? if so not crazy nope...i totally get it but i really don't even sound a tiny bit infj from where i'm sitting. they're all thoughtful and eloquent with their finely painted strokes and i'm all splat...how ya like that! or...something...

amerellis

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/9
lol ya I seriously didn't take enough time :p i do it more based on sound though . . .

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
and [MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION]...whaaat? you think i'm a fe user of some sort too? wth is going on here.

I'm not going so far to question your ENFPness, not really, you type yourself however you feel best... I just find you coming across as having something different to other ENFPs to me. My interaction with ENFPs tends to be limited to admiration for their approach to life mixed with something that causes a barrier, even clash for me. Not with you. I find you highly personable.

[Non-LadyX yet awesome ENFPs who read this: I still heart you!]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not going so far to question your ENFPness, not really, you type yourself however you feel best... I just find you coming across as having something different to other ENFPs to me. My interaction with ENFPs tends to be limited to admiration for their approach to life mixed with something that causes a barrier, even clash for me. Not with you. I find you highly personable.

[Non-LadyX yet awesome ENFPs who read this: I still heart you!]

thanks so much for that...really...i often feel like i come across very impersonal...distant and unengaging...because it's just text on a screen and i often don't get into very personal, private discussions like i do in person.

G

Glycerine

Your posting style seems very ENFP. It's very lax with a hint of random and a stream of consciousness feel to it. It's very conversational.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You come across fairly ENFP to me... Have you considered ENFJ though? (sorry, haven't read the whole thread in case this has been thrashed out already!)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your post style is actually more of what I had originally imagined an ENFP would post. That was before I was introduced to the 'wall of text' variant. I don't engage with people online as much as others, the text thing doesn't feel very real to me. I'm warming up to it, though.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION]...thanks...i feel very enfp...but it's interesting when others allude to the idea that maybe i'm an s'ish one or say that i come across differently in some other way...maybe it's because i'm older and less inclined than i used to be to want to suck the brains of everyone i come across...know what i mean?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your post style is actually more of what I had originally imagined an ENFP would post. That was before I was introduced to the 'wall of text' variant. I don't engage with people online as much as others, the text thing doesn't feel very real to me. I'm warming up to it, though.

yes yes maybe that does have something to do with it...maybe many of these other wall of text peeps are much more used to foruming n such...this is the only forum i've been really active on...not the only i've posted on but..yeah the fact that everything is public and it never disappears bugs me...i think my interaction style in person is very intimate and personal but i can't really do that here so i keep it short.