• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any help please?

squigglywoo

Hi everyone~ I'm a very confused person who knows next to nothing about psychology. (Not wishing to sound ignorant :p)
I want to find out what type I am, and getting inconsistent results in all the quizzes I've taken is starting to bug me.
Half the time I get ISFJ, half the time INFJ.

The 'judging' percentage is always very low though, and I also emphasise pretty strongly with aspects of ISFP:
"ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well... they're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature. They're original and independent, and need to have personal space."

I understand that there's a big difference between these three, but...urghh.
Split personality, or am I doing something wrong? xD
Hmm, I'm not convinced that people can always be put into a specific category though.

*Edit: After more research and poking around this site, I'm leeeeeeaning towards INFJ :D*

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Welcome to the forums squigglywoo, I like your username, sounds fun to say. :)

Anyway, it seems that your relying on MBTI dichotomy tests which plase emphasis on seperate categories, which for the most part is usually not as well accepted as Jung Cognitive Functions, which are a tool set of different functions that when arranged in a certai norder whill give you your type. You can take such a test like that here:

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Please post results :)

squigglywoo

^ Haha, thanks! ^^ Oh, that's perfect.
Alrighty, bearing in mind that it's late and there were some pretty long words in there~
Se 28.5
Si 37.8
Ne 36.8
Ni 30.5
Te 12.5
Ti 15.3
Fe 31.0
Fi 47

.... Which is more like INFP, apparently.
Hmm. I'll have to lurk some more.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Judging by those results, you're either INFP or ISFP. :yes: (ENFJ and ESFJ could also be likely).