• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My answers to Limit's questionnaire

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

can we spread them across 100 trashcans?

only if you're doing the cutting and the spreading.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Optimum Trashcans

1,000 trashcans?
10,000 trashcans?
100,000 trashcans?
1,000,000 trashcans?

Last edited:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1,000 trashcans?
10,000 trashcans?
100,000 trashcans?
1,000,000 trashcans?

Over9000.jpg

No. They will all be nailed to a bonsai.

wtf, where are you going to get that a million bonsai plants from?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
If you fail to decide, ten innocent children will die. What now?

Okay, Nic, be honest: is that your way of saying I'm being an attention whore for making this thread so long? I'm earnestly asking.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Okay, Nic, be honest: is that your way of saying I'm being an attention whore for making this thread so long? I'm earnestly asking.

It's a self typing system. Not a decide by 'communual ease' system Viridian... this isn't PerN where the lords and masters decide the types of the mere plebians.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
It's a self typing system. Not a decide by 'communual ease' system Viridian... this isn't PerN where the lords and masters decide the types of the mere plebians.

I realize that, Jim... I just need a little help disambiguating things, that's all... As a non-American Generation Y child, I find that some things about most profiles don't quite click with me. :shrug:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
I realize that, Jim... I just need a little help disambiguating things, that's all... As a non-American Generation Y child, I find that some things about most profiles don't quite click with me. :shrug:

I'm also a non-American Generation Y child. :shrug:

Nicodemus

No, that is my (apparently ineffective) way of coercing you to make a decision.

Your bullying ways would have worked on me. :cry:

Viridian, you definitely strike me as enneagram 9w1 but as to MBTI, I really couldn't say.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

Ah, well, it was worth a shot, bud. :hug: ;)

Your bullying ways would have worked on me. :cry:

Viridian, you definitely strike me as enneagram 9w1 but as to MBTI, I really couldn't say.

Thanks for the input, senza! Why 9 over 6 or 5, though - that's the million dollar question! :thinking:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only other option from 9 is 6 imo. It is possible.

Is your perfectionist-ness like... no perfection, lack of care and effort followed by getting started sorting/organizing/making everything right and then just never stopping until it's perfect (potentially engulfing an entire day). Like, I will have my bookshelf in complete disarray and then suddenly out of the blue, I will start rearranging it, sorting the entire lot alphabetically, taking the whole bookcase apart and reassembling it where I want it to be, cleaning it from inside out. It's the opposite of type 3, who can get started but have trouble keeping it going, 9s hesitate to start projects, but when they do, they're all in.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
The only other option from 9 is 6 imo. It is possible.

Is your perfectionist-ness like... no perfection, lack of care and effort followed by getting started sorting/organizing/making everything right and then just never stopping until it's perfect (potentially engulfing an entire day). Like, I will have my bookshelf in complete disarray and then suddenly out of the blue, I will start rearranging it, sorting the entire lot alphabetically, taking the whole bookcase apart and reassembling it where I want it to be, cleaning it from inside out. It's the opposite of type 3, who can get started but have trouble keeping it going, 9s hesitate to start projects, but when they do, they're all in.

That sounds a bit like me... I can get pretty engrossed when I'm interested in something. I also have some problems with high standards... For example: a few days ago, I passed my driver's test; most people would be happy - I was worried that I might have done a huge mistake the examiner overlooked and thus didn't really earn my license. Sometimes I feel like a little grey cloud... :/

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That sounds a bit like me... I can get pretty engrossed when I'm interested in something. I also have some problems with high standards... For example: a few days ago, I passed my driver's test; most people would be happy - I was worried that I might have done a huge mistake the examiner overlooked and thus didn't really earn my license. Sometimes I feel like a little grey cloud... :/

lol

I wonder though whether 6s can be like this or not. If not, then the 9 is strong in this one.

Nicodemus

I am not satisfied with the current state of affairs. Can you give us at least one more letter?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I am not satisfied with the current state of affairs. Can you give us at least one more letter?

Do I look like Vanna White or something? :thelook:

Well, if you want to suggest some questions to help differentiate between the types/functions, I'm all for it. :wink: