• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My answers to Limit's questionnaire

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think you're an ISFJ 9w1 loyal, dependable, sweet, accepting and downright huggable
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw shucks dude, that's so sweet of ya... :blush: I'll take it into account, thanks for replying! :yes:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
lol :p they are too, but the urge is still there, and well that was just an example about the poetry thing, the point was that they broadcast their feelings. :p but I wouldn't get too caught up in the enneagram, personally I'm slowly distancing myself from it but I say use it if you find it useful, also maybe you should do what you recommended to me? The 8 function model by bebe to figure out your type?. I think it might be useful, here's a very good link on it, and i don't see you as an SJ AT ALL! I don't notice you as a dominant Si'er with Aux Fe, I don't see how elfboy can see that, lets accept that 9w1 was accurate, it would be well odd for an ISFJ to be one, I think people are seeing your Fi+Ne as 'sweet and accepting + Loyal". but meh maybe i'm wrong, You should use the bebe model in order to decide but I don't get Si dom from you AT ALL!

nor is Elfboy an INFP, that's utterly LAUGHABLE, he's an ENFP and he needs to admit it!

Yeah, like I said before, I know about the Beebe model, but the information I've found so far is sketchy...

And ISFJ 9w1s do exist - think, for example, Marge from The Simpsons, Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog or Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star. :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, like I said before, I know about the Beebe model, but the information I've found so far is sketchy...

And ISFJ 9w1s do exist - think, for example, Marge from The Simpsons, Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog or Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star. :yes:

I think Joan Sutherland might be an ISFJ 9w1 (possibly INFP or 1w9)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's a bit odd but I'm starting to think ISFJ is a fine guess. :thinking:
Do you have a good memory for facts, dates and names?
Which do you value more, order or flexibility?
Are you a christian or do you have a spiritual side unbound from organized religions? Or neither? (and I know this is biased - which doesn't exclude the fact that it's statistically significant ime)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
It's a bit odd but I'm starting to think ISFJ is a fine guess. :thinking:
Do you have a good memory for facts, dates and names?
Which do you value more, order or flexibility?
Are you a christian or do you have a spiritual side unbound from organized religions? Or neither? (and I know this is biased - which doesn't exclude the fact that it's statistically significant ime)

* My memory is pretty selective; I can tell you all the names of the cast of a TV series I like, but I forget what I've eaten the night before... :laugh:

* I usually like order, but flexibility is nice. I'm not the most organized person, but there's kind of a method to my madness. I keep the clutter in my drawers.

* My nuclear family is apathetic to religion. I fancied myself an atheist a few years ago, but it didn't quite "click" for me. Mostly, nowadays I'm kind of in a limbo - which is kinda nice, since I don't want to be part of the "with us/against us" mentality some communities have. I kind of avoid talking about religion or politics, mostly. I don't fancy myself a man of many convictions. :shrug:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can tell you all the names of the cast of a TV series I like:
I think this would sound uncharacteristic for an INXP.
* I usually like order, but flexibility is nice.
Sounds significant.
* My nuclear family is apathetic to religion.
This won't help my stereotyping attempt!
Mostly, nowadays I'm kind of in a limbo - which is kinda nice, since I don't want to be part of the "with us/against us" mentality some communities have. I kind of avoid talking about religion or politics, mostly. I don't fancy myself a man of many convictions.
That's good place to be.

I think this guide may help you if you have the patience to read it all:
http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=4944
I was skeptical at first but it turned out to be very efficient.

And also:
http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=5950
^ This thread is about the different smiles according to how high Fi or Fe ranks in the preference order. This one is a bit tricky but will probably help you eliminating some possibilities or at least find out whether you have Fi or Fe.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think this would sound uncharacteristic for an INXP.

Why? Don't they have Si as a tertiary function?

Sounds significant.

In what way? I've heard of IxxPs who were pretty organized, and IxxJs who were quite messy...

This won't help my stereotyping attempt!

If it's any consolation, my ESFJ dad sounds a bit polytheistic, judging by his favorite phrases ("May the gods protect us!"*). :laugh:

I think this guide may help you if you have the patience to read it all:
http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=4944
I was skeptical at first but it turned out to be very efficient.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind... I'm not quite sure of how I come across, but I sound a bit unemotional at times... Then again, I have a few Aspergerian traits, so that's expected... :thinking:

And also:
http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=5950
^ This thread is about the different smiles according to how high Fi or Fe ranks in the preference order. This one is a bit tricky but will probably help you eliminating some possibilities or at least find out whether you have Fi or Fe.

I kind of relate to Fe-style smiling, it's a bit of a conscious process - when my worry-wart father asks if I'm okay ("You look so sad!"), I smile and tell him there' nothing wrong. My genuine smiles and laughter often occur a bit "apart" from people, in a way - often as a result of reading something funny on the 'net or having my brain create an amusing picture. :laugh: It's pretty embarassing when people catch me laughing at some inside joke and want to know what's so funny... :blush:

* My father is neither a Star Trek alien nor Dick Tracy. I swear it sounds less weird in Portuguese.

(BTW, Rasofy, please don't take my reply as a demanding retort... I just enjoy those discussions. :hug:)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Right now I'm donning braces, which, combined with my Bronson Pinchot accent, ensures that no one understands me if I speak English... I intend to do that one day, though, and put it in the video thread at the Bonfire. :yes:

The_World_As_Will

Right now I'm donning braces, which, combined with my Bronson Pinchot accent, ensures that no one understands me if I speak English... I intend to do that one day, though, and put it in the video thread at the Bonfire. :yes:

:p I look forward to the video, but lol y'know you don't have to speak in english :p You could do the video in Portuguese, and add english captions/subtitles, and we all would get to learn a little portuguese which would be cool! in addition to typing you :smoke: though to ease your nerves about the entire thing, most people on here wouldn't care IME, or even watch it for that matter :p but maybe it's more of an individual thing :p

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why? Don't they have Si as a tertiary function?
Yes, but I'd guess our (talking about INXPs here) weak Si is already working hard to remember at least all the fictional names.:D
In what way? I've heard of IxxPs who were pretty organized, and IxxJs who were quite messy...
I think the need for organization is more of a J trait. We Ps can be organized , but since it's not a need that ranks as high, we tend to be messier.
If it's any consolation, my ESFJ dad sounds a bit polytheistic, judging by his favorite phrases ("May the gods protect us!"*). :laugh:
* My father is neither a Star Trek alien nor Dick Tracy. I swear it sounds less weird in Portuguese.
How is that in portuguese? ''Que os deuses nos protejam?''
I think SJs are the most likely to follow their parent's religion. Well, in a way you are kinda following their non religiousness. NFs are more likely to follow some ''New Age'' religion like spiritualism. But, again, those are trends.

I kind of relate to Fe-style smiling, it's a bit of a conscious process - when my worry-wart father asks if I'm okay ("You look so sad!"), I smile and tell him there' nothing wrong. My genuine smiles and laughter often occur a bit "apart" from people, in a way - often as a result of reading something funny on the 'net or having my brain create an amusing picture. :laugh: It's pretty embarassing when people catch me laughing at some inside joke and want to know what's so funny... :blush:
I think you use Fe then.

(BTW, Rasofy, please don't take my reply as a demanding retort... I just enjoy those discussions. :hug:)
I like figuring people out. Plus, I don't have feelings. Kidding. :newwink:

I'd like to change my opinion, I'm with Elfboy on that, I think you are an ISFJ. I hope you aren't resisting being typed as a SJ, it may make it harder for you to type yourself properly.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol :p they are too, but the urge is still there, and well that was just an example about the poetry thing, the point was that they broadcast their feelings. :p but I wouldn't get too caught up in the enneagram, personally I'm slowly distancing myself from it but I say use it if you find it useful, also maybe you should do what you recommended to me? The 8 function model by bebe to figure out your type?. I think it might be useful, here's a very good link on it, and i don't see you as an SJ AT ALL! I don't notice you as a dominant Si'er with Aux Fe, I don't see how elfboy can see that, lets accept that 9w1 was accurate, it would be well odd for an ISFJ to be one, I think people are seeing your Fi+Ne as 'sweet and accepting + Loyal". but meh maybe i'm wrong, You should use the bebe model in order to decide but I don't get Si dom from you AT ALL!

nor is Elfboy an INFP, that's utterly LAUGHABLE, he's an ENFP and he needs to admit it!

I can see Viridian as an ISFP, to be kind of a middle ground between that seeming INFP/ISFJ vibe. It's hard to say with introverted feelers online though. I don't really see J. Seems to be taking things as they come overall.

But I'm not outruling J completely, you, (Viridian), also remind me of Athenian at times. (INFJ.)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I really believe Viridian to be an Fe type.

I could see him as a younger version of a Tinker-ish kind of ISFJ.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

JTG1984 is a 9w1 ISFJ, and you are nothing like him.

You seem extremely polite and loyal, like a 2.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I see 9w1 for sure with Viridian. (I'm not saying I'm completely positive, but I can definitely see that.) Nines are peaceful and sweet..

(JTG is an exception to that rule...)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nines are peaceful and sweet..

(JTG is an exception to that rule...)

He actually is good at being a peacemaker when he's not playing around on forums, he resists fighting and stays calm and quiet.

He's also got an uber-perfectionistic Si/1 streak.

However, he often tests as ISFP on Keirsey-style tests, and I believe that is because he is a 9w1.

Viridian "feels" more like Tinker to me. It's just my perception.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
So many replies! I feel so... honored. :blush:

Yes, but I'd guess our (talking about INXPs here) weak Si is already working hard to remember at least all the fictional names.:D

Well, I have forgotten quite a few of them over the years... I don't watch TV anymore. I wish I could remember more "everyday" stuff, though. Good thing I have a calendar...

I think the need for organization is more of a J trait. We Ps can be organized , but since it's not a need that ranks as high, we tend to be messier.

I should also mention that I'm kind of a packrat - my drawers are cluttered with old bank reports and newpaper columns and whatnot. Also, my memo board is messy as hell. :doh:

How is that in portuguese? ''Que os deuses nos protejam?''
I think SJs are the most likely to follow their parent's religion. Well, in a way you are kinda following their non religiousness. NFs are more likely to follow some ''New Age'' religion like spiritualism. But, again, those are trends.

That's exactly what he says. Tertiary Ne is weird, man. :shock: I've considered the vague spiritualism thing, but I don't know if I have the patience for meditation. :laugh:

I'd like to change my opinion, I'm with Elfboy on that, I think you are an ISFJ. I hope you aren't resisting being typed as a SJ, it may make it harder for you to type yourself properly.

I'm not resisting, I just find it kind of weird, since I'm different in quite a lot of ways from my ESFJ dad, seldom pay attention to the social scene and feel out of synch with my culture... :thinking:

I can see Viridian as an ISFP, to be kind of a middle ground between that seeming INFP/ISFJ vibe. It's hard to say with introverted feelers online though. I don't really see J. Seems to be taking things as they come overall.

But I'm not outruling J completely, you, (Viridian), also remind me of Athenian at times. (INFJ.)

It's a funny thing - I'm often typed here as 6 or 9, both types that are relatively common with both INFPs and ISFJs...

It's funny, yanno - I see quite a few people talking in the forum about Ti in INFJs, but not Ti in ISFJs... :thinking:

Thank you for your input. You guys are TEH BEST. :wub:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's funny, yanno - I see quite a few people talking in the forum about Ti in INFJs, but not Ti in ISFJs... :thinking:

I've seen Ti in ISFJs, often to me it seems coupled with Si in the form of precision, fact checking, etc.

I think Ti development can make an ISFJ seem a bit more xxTP-ish in ways, or at least give them a coolness, reserve, or sense of logic that can sometimes override their Fe.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

A 2? That'd be interesting - How many ISFJ 2s have their mother tell the all the time "Honey, you really need to make some friends"? :laugh: Mind you, though, I was more gregarious a few years ago, so there's that... :thinking:

Still, FWIW, the thought of child-rearing chills my spine to zero absolute. :shocking:

I used to type myself as an INTJ, because I figured, "Well, I'm not good at expressing my feelings and don't like several rigid social protocols - I must be a Thinker!".

...I was young, 'kay? :doh: