• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's his type?

jazzylas

MBTI Type
INFJ
So, i've been friends with this guy for the past 10 years, and we've never been that close until recently and i've been trying to type him but it feels impossible because he keeps alot to himself in terms of thoughts and feelings. I've tried to analyse what i've experienced, seen and know of him which is hard because i haven't really paid much attention to him until now, so hopefully maybe you can help me come to a conclusion about his possible type.

He's easy going, very polite and warm. He's quite quiet though but has a great sense of humour. His humour is observant, and it seems like he asks quite serious things in a humorous way so he doesn't create any tension.

He has a degree in software engineering and his aim in life is to be successful, in what, i don't know he's never made that clear.

He does have a tendancy to want to keep everyone happy by agreeing to do what everyone wants to do.

In all the 10 years mutual friends and i have never seen him angry or frustrated etc, he seems quite a content guy.

He has a quirky side to him, he can do quite odd random things generally to make people laugh.

He's a very commited guy, he can stick to things for a while (work, relationships) without getting bored, or feeling the need to change it.

He describes alot of things as "emotional" even when they actually aren't.

The only change thing i believe that has changed about him as a person is his age, i don't feel anything else has changed about his personality. That's as much as i can think of at the moment, i can't think of anything else to add, cause like i said, he keeps his thoughts and feelings to himself., i can only give what i've picked up. Sorry it's not much :shrug:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sounds like an Fe dom, probably ENFJ, enneagram type 9w8 maybe. Although more information would definitely be needed.

A

Anew Leaf

So, i've been friends with this guy for the past 10 years, and we've never been that close until recently and i've been trying to type him but it feels impossible because he keeps alot to himself in terms of thoughts and feelings. I've tried to analyse what i've experienced, seen and know of him which is hard because i haven't really paid much attention to him until now, so hopefully maybe you can help me come to a conclusion about his possible type.

He's easy going, very polite and warm. He's quite quiet though but has a great sense of humour. His humour is observant, and it seems like he asks quite serious things in a humorous way so he doesn't create any tension.

He has a degree in software engineering and his aim in life is to be successful, in what, i don't know he's never made that clear.

He does have a tendancy to want to keep everyone happy by agreeing to do what everyone wants to do.

In all the 10 years mutual friends and i have never seen him angry or frustrated etc, he seems quite a content guy.

He has a quirky side to him, he can do quite odd random things generally to make people laugh.

He's a very commited guy, he can stick to things for a while (work, relationships) without getting bored, or feeling the need to change it.

He describes alot of things as "emotional" even when they actually aren't.

The only change thing i believe that has changed about him as a person is his age, i don't feel anything else has changed about his personality. That's as much as i can think of at the moment, i can't think of anything else to add, cause like i said, he keeps his thoughts and feelings to himself., i can only give what i've picked up. Sorry it's not much :shrug:

He sounds a lot like my friend Bryan actually. Could be some kind of IXFP like him perhaps. :)