• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ, ENTP or ESTP?

What type am I?

• Total voters

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't necessarily think in a step-by-step way. Sometimes I'll think of a conclusion that seems correct to me, and when I verify it, it turns out I was right. Ne leap!

What I've quoted here seems awfully Ni, actually. Ni starts with the answer and work backwards to fill in all the little details.

On a side note your avatar is LOL. At first I looked at it and it looked to me as though some guy in a white robe is walking and then as I looked properly I realized it was a dog's ass xDDDDD

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So can someone help me out. I need to know, otherwise I can't use MBTI for my intended purposes.

What are your "intended purposes"? Self-discovery? You seem to know yourself quite well, and your MBT needn't influence your interactions with other types.

I do think you're ENTP or ESTP, for the record.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What I've quoted here seems awfully Ni, actually. Ni starts with the answer and work backwards to fill in all the little details.

On a side note your avatar is LOL. At first I looked at it and it looked to me as though some guy in a white robe is walking and then as I looked properly I realized it was a dog's ass xDDDDD

ahahaaa see, most people get it backwards, and think I'm some crude animal-violater. x)

What are your "intended purposes"? Self-discovery? You seem to know yourself quite well, and your MBT needn't influence your interactions with other types.

I do think you're ENTP or ESTP, for the record.

Mostly to understand human psychology, which translates into a professional advantage. Especially in my field, any lens you can use to pick up on people help - something like MBTI gives heightened awareness for human nuances. And can offer somewhat reliable suggestions on how to deal with them. (I'm in marketing)

Of course, until I sort myself out, I can't optimize the way I approach others.

Not that I only use MBTI - that would make me tunnel-visioned and miss out on other nuances.

Sometimes I wish I did major in psychology. lol

Anyway, yes. ESTP indeed seems to be the winner (I'm not ENTP because they use Ne/Si which I don't).

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On that note, what's with ENTJs and avatars of metrosexual men? ;)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Erm, because it appeals to our Se?

I don't know, I love these kind of avatars.

I've got more Se than you...I should be marching out the men's Armani runway show. But no. I have a pomeranian's anus pasted under my username.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've got more Se than you...I should be marching out the men's Armani runway show. But no. I have a pomeranian's anus pasted under my username.

Hence dom Se appeals to shock value