• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Such Irony's Tritype

What's Such Irony's Trifix? Select 3 options (1 for gut, 1 for head, 1 for heart)

• 1w2 gut fix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1w9 gut

• 8w7 gut

• 8w9 gut

• 9w1 gut

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 9w8 gut

• 2w1 heart fix

• 2w3 heart

• 3w2 heart

• 3w4 heart

• 4w3 heart

• 4w5 heart

• 5w4 head fix

• 5w6 head

• 6w5 head

• 6w7 head

• 7w6 head

• 7w8 head

• Total voters

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm thinking 5w6 for the head fix and 9w1 for the gut fix. I'm least confident about the heart fix. I posted this over on an enneagram forum with videos and several thought 2w1, which was surprising considering that 2 is one of my lowest scores on enneagram tests and I hardly relate to the description. A few guessed 3w4 which seems more plausible but I've also considered 4w5.

Any thoughts?

I'm posting a poll. Select one option for head fix, one for gut fix, and one for heart fix.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are a 5w6 So/Sp and I advise you to forget the idea of tritype.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are curious but what you search don't exist. Tritype don't exist. We have one type.

The_World_As_Will

... NEVER, I repeat NEVER trust the EIDB ... those guys have their heads SO FAR up their own asses it ABSOLUTELY baffles me! <sorry had to rant, had a negative experience several times there>.

and lol speed really hates those tritypes, personally I think they do exist, but to each his own.

I think maybe you might be a 4w3 for the heart fix? maybe a 2w1?? honestly I don't have much to go on, you should make a video!

and have you looked at this? it might be of help

The_World_As_Will

What is the EIDB? /off-topic

the Enneagram institute discussion board ... do not go there sir you will want to claw your own eyes out! *in english accent* ... but well atleast you know what the face of evil looks like when it's staring into your soul.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
the Enneagram institute discussion board ... do not go there sir you will want to claw your own eyes out! *in english accent* ... but well atleast you know what the face of evil looks like when it's staring into your soul.

Darn, I thought they might be an useful resource... :(

Ahem. Back to the thread. I don't know you very well, SuchIrony, but you seem to have a "softer" edge than quite a few NTs, so 9w1 as a gut center type makes a lot of sense to me. :yes:

The_World_As_Will

Darn, I thought they might be an useful resource... :(

Ahem. Back to the thread. I don't know you very well, SuchIrony, but you seem to have a "softer" edge than quite a few NTs, so 9w1 as a gut center type makes a lot of sense to me. :yes:

lol You can certainly do it if you want to, but be caution! and lol take me with a grain of salt, your experience may differ, I just hate people who talk out of their asses and give pseduo-esoteric meaning to things, it really deviates from things.

also hey! good point about 9w1 , I think she maybe a 9w1- 5w4 in terms of tritype, and the so-first makes it softer, SuchIrony would you agree with the below for 9w1??

"so/sp 9w1

They deeply care about their community's welfare and get wedded to ideals and dreams in their imagination. They seek out responsible positions in society and infuse the collective unconscious with an antidote against cynicism. They spend their lives fighting off cynicism for the good of the whole. More than anything, they are masters at bridging groups together for the sake of compromise. Every advancement they make is reframed in their stream of conscious as 'we made' "they did" 'we did.' They view the collective as having a responsibility to put an end to poverty and other social ills and get testy when harmony is disrupted by politics and special interests....They hold the 'we" "them" "whole" to high expectations, but they don't feel like enough of an entity to impact the greater good. They look for transformational leaders to merge with...They may try too hard to hint at the similarity between them and whoever they are merged with, sometimes appearing wooden in their drawnout monotone rambling. They identify with compromise and peace to an extent they lack a spine for conflict and seem overtly soft, preferring to leave confrontational action for others...They'll take it on the chin even when the most pragmatic course is to hit back...But they are shrewd at using their social capital to mobilize others into doing what they lack the motivation to do themselves. They never feel the whole so fully as when people with opposing views compromise... as they believe that everyone is willing to sacrifice for the sake of harmony. A good compromise helps solve their 'nothingness' issue and fills them with an appreciation for existence... The precision of their attunement to boundaries in the social sphere is something like feeling the ripples of "a butterfly flapping its wings."

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol You can certainly do it if you want to, but be caution! and lol take me with a grain of salt, your experience may differ, I just hate people who talk out of their asses and give pseduo-esoteric meaning to things, it really deviates from things.

also hey! good point about 9w1 , I think she maybe a 9w1- 5w4 in terms of tritype, and the so-first makes it softer, SuchIrony would you agree with the below for 9w1??

A few things stand out in that description, which I have bolded, but overall it isn't that great of a fit. I don't read that description and go "that is so me!"

"so/sp 9w1

They deeply care about their community's welfare and get wedded to ideals and dreams in their imagination. They seek out responsible positions in society and infuse the collective unconscious with an antidote against cynicism. They spend their lives fighting off cynicism for the good of the whole. More than anything, they are masters at bridging groups together for the sake of compromise. Every advancement they make is reframed in their stream of conscious as 'we made' "they did" 'we did.' They view the collective as having a responsibility to put an end to poverty and other social ills and get testy when harmony is disrupted by politics and special interests....They hold the 'we" "them" "whole" to high expectations, but they don't feel like enough of an entity to impact the greater good. They look for transformational leaders to merge with...They may try too hard to hint at the similarity between them and whoever they are merged with, sometimes appearing wooden in their drawnout monotone rambling. They identify with compromise and peace to an extent they lack a spine for conflict and seem overtly soft, preferring to leave confrontational action for others...They'll take it on the chin even when the most pragmatic course is to hit back...But they are shrewd at using their social capital to mobilize others into doing what they lack the motivation to do themselves. They never feel the whole so fully as when people with opposing views compromise... as they believe that everyone is willing to sacrifice for the sake of harmony. A good compromise helps solve their 'nothingness' issue and fills them with an appreciation for existence... The precision of their attunement to boundaries in the social sphere is something like feeling the ripples of "a butterfly flapping its wings."[/QUOTE]