• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Elfboy an S in disguise?

Is Elfboy S?

• You guys are crazy, Elfboy is ENFP as hell!

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Elfboy might be ENFP

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Elfboy is N, but not ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elfboy might be SJ

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Elfboy is definitely SJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elfboy might be SP

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Elfboy is definitely SP

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Voices don't give away as much as body language, eyes, smiles and whatnot. Only like 10% of our total communication is verbal, the rest is body language.

singing isn't verbal though, it's auditory, but just like regular communication, words are like 10% of singing. singing is a projection of energy and emotion

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
singing isn't verbal though, it's auditory, but just like regular communication, words are like 10% of singing. singing is a projection of energy and emotion

Guess that could be true, yes.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
me trying to be S is like Aretha Franklin trying to sing soprano

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you should make one of the 'type me' videos.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
me trying to be S is like Aretha Franklin trying to sing soprano

LOL

you should make one of the 'type me' videos.

Hey there, fish-dance-otter. That one always makes me smile :D
I agree that he should make a video, that'd help big-time.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As much as I tease/harass you on this site, I can't help but think that you and I are creepily similar in a lot of ways. I feel like you could have been my younger brother or something. That could be an enneagram thing, though.

(yeah, yeah, "Elboy is unique, he doesn't relate to anyone" - or something like that.) :rolli:

A

Anew Leaf

and yet another poll missing yet another poll option so i must abstain from the vote.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not talking about auras here. To me intuitives have a "shine" to the impression that they give me, especially NFs and NFPs in particular, whereas sensors and most NTs have a more "dull" character.
And not in the sense of fun/dull, but as in texture. It's also eerily evident when it comes to peoples' eyes. Beaming, emotional and generally shiny eyes is the trademark of NF and NFP to a great extent.
Some NT's do it too, but it's not as common.
They've got like... It's another type of feel to them. Naturally.

that IS a trip...i always get comments on my sparkly eyes...i wish i could see it.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure that's a good thing but you are as Ne dominant as they come!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Elfboy, did you ever take that one color test? Were you Blue/Orange or Blue/Gold, et al?

I'm just curious.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
that was tedious....
Green: 50
Gold: 14
Orange: 56
Blue: 56
guess that makes me "Sunburst" sounds good to me :cool:

Yeah I put off taking it for almost a week because I hate adding stuff up like that. I knew I was a Sunburst anyway.

You're like an SFP-ish NFP. Like me.

I don't get the "shooing people away" thing, still, though. It makes you seem more of like an INFP-ish 4.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I put off taking it for almost a week because I hate adding stuff up like that. I knew I was a Sunburst anyway.

You're like an SFP-ish NFP. Like me.

I don't get the "shooing people away" thing, still, though. It makes you seem more of like an INFP-ish 4.

once i saw that you had to write it all down i passed too...because i had already read the sunburst thing anyway and knew that's what i was.

like someone else pointed out...a type 7 is probably going to have more of an sp vibe...i don't know if that's necessarily true. i would say type 7 is an ep vibe tho.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
once i saw that you had to write it all down i passed too...because i had already read the sunburst thing anyway and knew that's what i was.

like someone else pointed out...a type 7 is probably going to have more of an sp vibe...i don't know if that's necessarily true. i would say type 7 is an ep vibe tho.

I dunno someone said it's common for SPs to be 4, 6, and 7...and I'm a 6w7 that mistakenly thought I was a 4 at first.

7 definitely has an EP vibe, I don't know about SP because lots of ENTPs are 7s, too.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
right right...that's how it feels to me too...definitely ep i think lots of estps are type 7 too so...damn...i fail at being type 7. i should be more ep than nf as a type 7 or something and i'm sooo not..hmm...anyway

elfboy...i think you're enfp but i'm not sure about your e type.