• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on Savage Idealists List of Questions

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. What are 5 key qualities about you, and what is each of their direct opposites?

Im usually fun to be around -> Not fun.to be around
I share information freely to others -> Being secretive and hoarding information
I am helpful -> Won't help
I'm calm and relaxed -> loud and hectic
I'm spontaneous -> need everything planned

2. Now explain why each of the opposites COULD be you and why it might be GOOD to be that opposite characteristic. Own them even if they are negative traits.

I can easily drag others down by projecting a bad mood into them. It is useful to make a point sometimes when words are not enough.
Some information is just not of the kind that needs to be shared. It is appreciated that I can keep a secret when needed.
I won't help someone if I know they are totally capable of doing it on their own, or if I see the action itself as questionable. That keeps me in line with my values.
I will get loud when I loose my patience which is seldom and will get hectic when approaching deadlines. That hectic is focused and enables me to do the impossimible.
I found that some structure makes my daily life a lot more comfortable. Setting tasks for a day is the only thing that makes me accomplish anything at all.

3. What would you say to a 5-year-old child if he or she asked you what the purpose of life is?

Find that thing that makes you happy and let noone tell you anything else. Also don't listen to any advice. This one included.

4. What type of advice would you give that same child on how to survive in this world?

Everything will turn out fine and in the end we all have to die, so just go on.

5. If you were told you only had one year to live from today, and it was 100% guaranteed that you would die exactly 1 year from now, what would you do in that year?

I'll probably not change a thing.

6. Why aren't you doing this now?

I am.

7. What do you really want in your truest self?

This is something I haven't figured out yet. I'm constantly looking for ways to identify that for me.
Maybe that is it. Figuring out what I really want is what I want.

8. What have you substituted/settled for compared to what you really want?

As I really have no answer to the before question, this one is not really answerable.

9. What are your defense mechanisms?

I run away/ignore things.

10. What are some good habits that are needed for living a healthy adult life?

Exercising your body and mind. Both sports and reading/mentally working are of utmost importance.

11. What are you like in relaxed and non-threatening situations?

I'm easygoing, open for all kind of things. Relaxed, and mostly living in my head then.

12. What does your heart feel like it needs and wants?

To be appreciated and loved. Be able to love. My heart wants sex and stability.

13. What condition is your heart in right now?

My heart is fine. There could be more sex though.

14. What does your head say it needs and wants?

My head is curious about nearly everything. It needs stimulation all the time.

15. What condition is your mind in right now?

Mostly overstimulated I often calm down by tuning everything around me out and focusing on the thing at hand.
I'll get easily depressed otherwise.

16. What does your body say it needs and wants?

My body wants movement and excitment. The thrill of the new and adventure.

17. What is the condition of your body right now?

My body is ok. I started working out again and lost some fat.
It helped a lot to ease my mind as well.

18. Which do you trust the most in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?

I trust my stomach the most. My head can turn any argument upside down and twist it so that everything can be true and false at the same time.
As the stomach is not the heart, I guess that's body then.

19. Which do you trust the least in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?

My heart. I can't really give a reason for this. My hunch seems to be so often right and when I still have doubts I tend to quickly analyse a situation with my head.
Heart is not needed after that anymore.

20. What is your predominant fault?

I am lazy as hell and a Sith Lord of procrastination.

21. Think of a time when you felt at ease and connected to yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

I feel in harmony with the world in times like this. Everything feels right and connected. Oh wait I'm just writing what was part of the question. I suppose that is not what the answer should be. Now I'm thinking about free flow association writing and that has nothing to do with the question at all.
I often think that I love the people at those times however.
And want sex with some of them.

22. Think of a time when you felt anxious and disconnected from yourself and others. What did you think about yourself, others, and the entire world during this time?

What am I doing here? Is this really me? Have things to be that way? How can I escape that situation? Are the other guys retarded or is it me?

23. What is an addiction or urge that seems to drive you as almost as if you’re not in control? Almost like an alien force that drives or pushes you down.

Playing games. I love gaming. Board games, video games, mind games etc. I spend nearly 80% of my time either gaming, talking about games, or thinking about games.

24. What things do you feel you cannot do because they might jeopardize your survival?

Stop working because then I'll be without money and therefore without food and ultimately will DIE!

25. What do you need in your life to face your fears?

Just the will to do it. If I really want something I will achieve it.
It is just a matter of motivation.

26. What is your own personal mission statement?

Live and let live.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh cool you answered that list of questions :) (not mine by the way, I just posted them here)

From what I can gather, ESFP 9w8 > 7w6 > 2w3 sx/so

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait, where are these questions at?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(oh, and you're most likely an esfp.)

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP sounds interesting *goes off to read lots of stuff about ESFPs* *comes back*

Ok, the ESFP profile is definitely true to at least 80% I'd say. Especially the part about connections with animals and children.

I tested as ENTP however everytime I took a test.

*goes off again to understand more about ESFP*

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wait, where are these questions at?

From PersonalityNation.com, a web forum similar to this one. If I can find exactly where the questions were originally from I'll link it. :)

ESFP sounds interesting *goes off to read lots of stuff about ESFPs* *comes back*

Ok, the ESFP profile is definitely true to at least 80% I'd say. Especially the part about connections with animals and children.

I tested as ENTP however everytime I took a test.

*goes off again to understand more about ESFP*

lol you're funny :laugh:

What kind of tests are you talking about, function or dichotomy?

The_World_As_Will

I liked your responses, they seemed really naturally, I can relate (though not completely) but I can definitely relate as an SX/SO, though you are a 7 and I am a 5. as for MBTI, I would agree with ESFP, and maybe you are a 9w8-7w6 for enneagram, I noticed alot of 9w8 tendencies in your response, plus you remind me of a 9w8 ESFP friend of mine, though he isn't an SX/SO.

also, where did you get these questions from?, I find it interesting and should probably do it myself. It seems fun!

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol you're funny :laugh:

What kind of tests are you talking about, function or dichotomy?

Funny I am, indeed!

The usual tests around here.
However I just reread parts of "Do what you are" and the plot thickens, as I seem to be really ESFP having denied my true nature since I came in touch with MBTI *shakesfist* Oh you son of a bitch MBTI!

The first sentence in "Do what you are" for ESFP is:
Profile 1: Larry
"If the sky were the limit and I could do anything, I'd do just what I'm doing now."

That is so true. That I'm not gonna read the rest of ESFP *kidding, of course I will, after procrastinating for a while* and just take it for granted that I just was a wannabe ENTP.

So what will I do now, with my newly found superpowers?

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I liked your responses, they seemed really naturally, I can relate (though not completely) but I can definitely relate as an SX/SO, though you are a 7 and I am a 5. as for MBTI, I would agree with ESFP, and maybe you are a 9w8-7w6 for enneagram, I noticed alot of 9w8 tendencies in your response, plus you remind me of a 9w8 ESFP friend of mine, though he isn't an SX/SO.

also, where did you get these questions from?, I find it interesting and should probably do it myself. It seems fun!

You could just copy my first post and delete the answers -> TADAAA you got the questions for yourself ;)
I got them from here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47727

For Enneagramm I have similar high scores for 7 and 9, with 8 coming close behind. So I'm either 7w8 or 9w8. From my personal gut feel I tend more to 9w8 however. So maybe 9w8-7w8? I don't know enough about this tritype thing to verify that this might be a possible combination.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You could just copy my first post and delete the answers -> TADAAA you got the questions for yourself ;)
I got them from here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47727

For Enneagramm I have similar high scores for 7 and 9, with 8 coming close behind. So I'm either 7w8 or 9w8. From my personal gut feel I tend more to 9w8 however. So maybe 9w8-7w8? I don't know enough about this tritype thing to verify that this might be a possible combination.

Yay!! esfp 7w8 kindered spirit!! :hug:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
18. Which do you trust the most in making an important decision between your head, body, and heart? Why?

I trust my stomach the most. My head can turn any argument upside down and twist it so that everything can be true and false at the same time.
As the stomach is not the heart, I guess that's body then.

A few years ago neurons were discovered in the abdomen. So in a way, your stomach is just your other brain.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I got them from PersonalityNation, one of the main users there (Limit) wrote up the questions. However the page where it can be viewed can only be seen by logged in members there.

Funny I am, indeed!

The usual tests around here.
However I just reread parts of "Do what you are" and the plot thickens, as I seem to be really ESFP having denied my true nature since I came in touch with MBTI *shakesfist* Oh you son of a bitch MBTI!

The first sentence in "Do what you are" for ESFP is:
Profile 1: Larry
"If the sky were the limit and I could do anything, I'd do just what I'm doing now."

That is so true. That I'm not gonna read the rest of ESFP *kidding, of course I will, after procrastinating for a while* and just take it for granted that I just was a wannabe ENTP.

So what will I do now, with my newly found superpowers?

Ignore dichotomy tests, they're not as accurate as function tests like this one: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Now with those newly found superpowers, go embrace that ESFP side and live life like you've never done before!

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There you go. That has been confirmed.
For now...

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************************** (39.2)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************** (18.7)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************** (34.2)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************ (12.5)
unused
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.6)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************** (26.6)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** (50.4)
excellent use

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For now...

excellent use
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (IQ) ********************************** (34.2)
good use
unused
average use
good use
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** (50.4)
excellent use

However, his iq is obviously much higher than yours.

How 'bout that. I guess you're right.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For now...

excellent use
limited use
good use
unused
average use
good use
average use
excellent use

[Edit, I see those numbers in the graph above as percentages but I don't really know.]

Function tests are more revealing than dichotomy tests. Dichotomy tests are used to validate the MBTI formula through use of the circular fallacy (or phallusy:the MBTI borrows so much from Jung that it suffers from penis envy).

Fi and Se, "excellent use." That's apparently not a value-judgment, it just says they are used more often. Using a little "force," this generally corresponds to MBTI ESFP.

However, notice that the Fi score is 11.2% higher than the Se, yet the Se is supposedly the dominant function according to the MBTI's false formula. The MBTI is not only false logically, it attempts to falsify reality.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For now...

excellent use
limited use
good use
unused
average use
good use
average use
excellent use

ESFP or ISFP, considering the weird results of high Se and High Fi, but tert level Te and weak Ni. When I get around to watching your video I should now for certain what type you may be. :)

EDIT: yay post 1600! :D

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
ESFP or ISFP, considering the weird results of high Se and High Fi, but tert level Te and weak Ni. When I get around to watching your video I should now for certain what type you may be. :)

EDIT: yay post 1600! :D

You enjoy keeping track of things... hmm... *writes downs*