• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay, what type am I?

What type is YourLocalJesus?

• Total voters

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm open to suggestions, as long as it's kept serious and clean.
No Edgar-type shit here, capiche? I'll just ask to have it removed if it's ill-intended.

So, give me a few seconds of your life and tell me what *you* think I am.
Apart from at least being fairly sure the healthy version of me is Extroverted...
I can actually say that I am at a loss.
I'll include the Introverted types as well. I can be that guy, too.

Well, I hope you're all having a nice day.
Thanks

/The Jesus

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I forgot to include a no opinion/just want to see the results option... I'll just vote for my "current" type (ENFJ), but don't let that sway your decision!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you're ENFP. I see a very choleric, heroic variation of Fi in your posts. you seem like in person you are very charismatic, yet unconventional. you remind me a lot of anime characters like Crim (.hack//sign) and Kamina (Gurren Lagann). the enthusiasm of an EXXP, the conviction of Fi and the unconventionality of Ne probably have had a slightly polarizing effect on people in the past. ie, you make enemies easily, but you also have people who look up to or follow you in some way, probably without your knowing because you're focused on doing your thing. I think you're an ENFP 8w7 or 7w8
PS: just a hypothesis, I may be wrong

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ When I came here in 2007, I was an ENFP. Thanks for your input, it is highly valued. =)

I think i'll post a bunch of pictures so that people can both read and see. It might help, I don't know.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ When I came here in 2007, I was an ENFP. Thanks for your input, it is highly valued. =)

I think i'll post a bunch of pictures so that people can both read and see. It might help, I don't know.

oh, and on a more shallow note, your previous avatars and picture in your signature strike me as a very rebellious individual who values personal conviction (Fi) over peace and group harmony (Fe). you seem like you would relate much more to Joan of Arc (INFP) than an NFJ revolutionary such as Ghandi or Martin Luther King. ie, more concerned with justice and heroic ideals than the lives of people. (NFP and NFJ can look a lot alike superficially, but they are SO different when you look deeper)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, this is the most recent picture (just a few days ago). I might add that this is not home at my place, it's at some people I know. In the middle of nowhere :D
The house is a thousand years old, hence the horrible wallpaper... Yes, I have an innocent face, too.
There were almost no lights on there, though. You know how the face gets with no lights on in a poor quality webcam.

Moi2111.jpg

Also fairly new... Sometime in mid-April, I think.

DSC0000057.jpg

Well, those are the new pictures i've got... The ones where I look like a Hells Angel or something...
I'll not post those... Crap, now I have to. But that one is really bad. I looked pale, but I wasn't, and I got the dead eye look.
This one is from last year. As to the drop in body mass, I got pneumonia BAD and lost a *lot* of muscle :(
From august until recently, I didn't work out at all. Well, I walked.

Meeh2.jpg

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh, and on a more shallow note, your previous avatars and picture in your signature strike me as a very rebellious individual who values personal conviction (Fi) over peace and group harmony (Fe). you seem like you would relate much more to Joan of Arc (INFP) than an NFJ revolutionary such as Ghandi or Martin Luther King. ie, more concerned with justice and heroic ideals than the lives of people. (NFP and NFJ can look a lot alike superficially, but they are SO different when you look deeper)

Yeah, I don't like King or Ghandi at all. I think they were pretty damn lame, to be honest.
Jeanne d'Arc was completely schizophrenic, but pretty damn awesome. Vive le France!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I don't like King or Ghandi at all. I think they were pretty damn lame, to be honest.
Jeanne d'Arc was completely schizophrenic, but pretty damn awesome. Vive le France!

so far, you seem ENFP or possibly ISFP and either an 8 or a very choleric counter phobic 6.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fairly sure i'm an 8. At least not a 6. Why ISFP? That seems like an interesting choice...
Haven't ever met any ISFP I have much in common with, I think o_O

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fairly sure i'm an 8. At least not a 6. Why ISFP? That seems like an interesting choice...
Haven't ever met any ISFP I have much in common with, I think o_O

ISFPs and ENFPs are very similar
- ISFPs are like the NFs of the SPs
- ENFPs are like the SPs of the NFs
- similar level of extroversion

you seem like an NF, but with a little more of a "bad boy" SP-ish sort of vibe. that could be explained by the 8, and I think you're probably ENFP, but ISFP seems like another possibility
PS: what were you like as a child?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I was a kid... Well, I was like I am now, more or less.
But of course with less cynicism and shit. I was a bit wilder, too.
Still am pretty wild, at times, though :D
My friends started doing the facepalm thing at me after a few years of "I've got an idea! We'll take a big fat gang and..." xD
We did a lot of fun stuff, though!
Set fire to a few things, even.
I guess I was the leader of the pack up until I was fourteen, but I didn't really become aware of it until I lost it in junior high and became a total reject that everyone hated because they were supposed to.
Recovered after that, but in my small town I was branded for life, so I moved away from there recently. And now i've begun to bloom again, in a way. It's pretty damn nice.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I was a kid... Well, I was like I am now, more or less.
But of course with less cynicism and shit. I was a bit wilder, too.
Still am pretty wild, at times, though :D
My friends started doing the facepalm thing at me after a few years of "I've got an idea! We'll take a big fat gang and..." xD
We did a lot of fun stuff, though!
Set fire to a few things, even.
I guess I was the leader of the pack up until I was fourteen, but I didn't really become aware of it until I lost it in junior high and became a total reject that everyone hated because they were supposed to.
Recovered after that, but in my small town I was branded for life, so I moved away from there recently. And now i've begun to bloom again, in a way. It's pretty damn nice.

I'm almost certain now, you're ENFP 8w7 :laugh:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tell me about the 7-thing. Why 7?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tell me about the 7-thing. Why 7?

you seem wild, energetic, challenging and adventurous. 8w9s are lower energy, less confrontational and less noticably 8 in person. with 8w7s, people who know about enneagram are usually like "that guy is 8 as hell"

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, that seems like a fair assessment given that I am pretty high-energy/confrontational.
However, that comes in periods. If I have been very outwardly focused, I can have a cooldown period as well.
I become passive until I have recharged.
It's like... If i'm doing stuff normally, that won't happen to me. Even if i'm consistently working hard.
It's when some sort of thing happens which requires me to deal with something Huge until it is over and done with. That's when I become passive.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On the forum, the few posts I most prominently remember, I sometimes thought you to be a bit ISTJ like. Mind you, that assesment is anything but constructive, and just an intuitive observation about some of the occasional forum ongoings. Funnily enough, it seemed to appear in threads where you either lay under some form of arguementative fire, or were passionate about a view that did not seem to be widely shared. In particular I recall a thread about voting for a moderator. *gnifflle* fun times. :)

Interesting, it may just be the ISTJ shadow and that you are the big ENFP you really are. But it's just rare to see shadow types appear in neutral anynomous environments such as internet forums.

Disclaimer: I personally do not give much stock to that assesment, as there simply isn't enough information in my knowledge database to give a fair assesment of your type. But you can do with it whatever you like.

My profesional (bwahaha) opinion however is that I am quite happy calling you an ENFJ, because that would be a prefered type to rule the world with as my second in command. ;)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
A tip: 8w9s are known for being "mountains" or "powerhouses", individualistic but thrifty about yeilding their energy. Think of the archetypal cowboy in the old Westerns - they're pretty low-key in their own way, they just wanna roam, but they can kick yo ass if they want to. :cool:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Don't quit your day job, wolf ;)

Edit: Viridian... Um, that sounds pretty much like me, too... I'm not sure I like controlling others actively.
I dominate in order to not be dominated, though. I hate to be in the same room as another 8 if we're not alone.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, come on and give me some votes for the poll now, too. ;)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP.
You seemed semi sure about the E.
Your smile doesn't look like T.
The fact that it has been 4 years since you created the account and until now you haven't decided about your type favored P over J. Also, you don't seem to have a Fe-dom face.
That left ESFP and ENFP. I considered unlikely for any NF to be a huge Sons of Anarchy fan, so i decided ESFP, even though I know you can find a representative of any type that enjoys it. Not very scientific but seems like a good guess. :blush: