• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Okay, what type am I?

What type is YourLocalJesus?

• Total voters

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What the fuck, did someone vote ISFP? :thelook:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It wasn't me. But you never know, you might be lucky.

Yeah, I wish :D You guys are so easy-going and adorable, plus good at everything I am not : o

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
How do you enjoy your debating/arguing? I'm kinda seeing the ENTP as well in some areas :p

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you enjoy your debating/arguing? I'm kinda seeing the ENTP as well in some areas :p

I'm not sure I actually *do* enjoy it.
It just happens to be that I find myself in those situations because I have differing opinions from most people and don't feel like rolling over to
take it in the ass every time someone tries to tell me i'm an idiot in pretentiously eloquent terms for someone still living with mommy.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I'm not sure I actually *do* enjoy it.
It just happens to be that I find myself in those situations because I have differing opinions from most people and don't feel like rolling over to take it in the ass every time someone tries to tell me i'm an idiot in pretentiously eloquent terms for someone living with mommy.

Hmm, if you don't enjoy it then theres less a case in that part. Few people wish to have a pretentious asshat telling them they're dumb. If you said something more like, "Sometimes I argue with my professor to pick his brain", then perhaps it'd be more so the case. The example you provided was pretty emotional rather than inquisitive :p

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I *am* inquisitive, but I learn through normal, enthusiastic and open means instead of provoking people. :b

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure what type you are, it's a mystery.
You're like the "mystery" dumdum lollipop amongst all us other dumdums with our known flavors.
I always took the mystery ones first.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're like the "mystery" dumdum lollipop amongst all us other dumdums with our known flavors.

Odd, I always go for the short and sweet ones ;)

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8

You find mysteries attractive eh? I think you have a new date in line YLR.

edit: beat meh to it.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Haha ^^ I've known this particular little weirdo for years. Too bad i'm not living anywhere near Boston or even in the U.S.
I'm a Swede :O

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Haha ^^ I've known this particular little weirdo for years. Too bad i'm not living anywhere near Boston or even in the U.S.
I'm a Swede :O

Swedes are quite cool. They invented Minecraft I think. Totally down with Sweden.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Swedes are quite cool. They invented Minecraft I think. Totally down with Sweden.

I have yet to try that particular game, i'm sort of stuck playing various (PC) RPGs. Oblivion, Dragon Age etc.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Well, any flavor as fine, as long as it's not grape.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, any flavor as fine, as long as it's not grape.

Not every little weirdo hates grapes.

[YOUTUBE="MtN1YnoL46Q"]The Duck Song[/YOUTUBE]

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I have yet to try that particular game, i'm sort of stuck playing various (PC) RPGs. Oblivion, Dragon Age etc.

It's not for everyone. I guess being all creative or whatever, Minecraft appeals to my desire to create whatever the hell I want. I do enjoy MMOs and RPGs, but man do I get bored.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not for everyone. I guess being all creative or whatever, Minecraft appeals to my desire to create whatever the hell I want. I do enjoy MMOs and RPGs, but man do I get bored.

I agree that most of them suck, like WoW and shit like that... But there are a few I like.
Is minecraft anything like, say, Gary's Mod for Half-Life 2? I found that to be quite fun to play around with.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These posts from Adymus on intpforum might help you. They are a bit long.
The first talks about how people look when they are using a given function. I got really good at detecting Ni and Ne with these tips. I was 100% sure I didn't have Ni right after I saw how it looks.
The second is about how the smile is affected by the level of Fe or Fi. It's not easy to gauge the order of preference on that alone because sometimes the differences will be too subtle, but I'm sure it can help eliminating some possibilities.
http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=4944
http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=5950

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I agree that most of them suck, like WoW and shit like that... But there are a few I like.
Is minecraft anything like, say, Gary's Mod for Half-Life 2? I found that to be quite fun to play around with.

It's similar to garry's mod, but not as technical in the fact that there is no true engineering besides the redstone wiring which is very basic computer programming.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These posts from Adymus on intpforum might help you. They are a bit long.
The first talks about how people look when they are using a given function. I got really good at detecting Ni and Ne with these tips. I was 100% sure I didn't have Ni right after I saw how it looks.
The second is about how the smile is affected by the level of Fe or Fi. It's not easy to gauge the order of preference on that alone because sometimes the differences will be too subtle, but I'm sure it can help eliminating some possibilities.
http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=4944
http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=5950

My instant reaction to this was:
That all felt really technical. Technical people-reading is just useless.
Trying to teach an intuitive and emotional process like it's some con-mans's game won't take anyone very far in understanding others.

My secondary reaction is: why did I feel so odd about that? Perhaps there's some truth in what the guy says.

Third reaction: *goes back to read some more*

The Fi smile vs the Fe smile:

It is not very easy to tell the difference between the two functions when just looking at still images of people smiling. However there is still a difference in how they appear that you are more than likely to notice

When an Fe user of any kind smiles, or make any other facial gesture for that matter, it is many to make someone else feel something. Fe is a directed emotion that is meant to let the other people in the area how they should feel about something or if you approve or disapprove of something. Fe is strictly meant to influence, which is why an Fe users smile tends to be rather charming

Fi on the other hand is just the opposite, it is meant for the self and only the self. The expressions of Fi are the pure and genuine feelings of the Fi user. Fi is what the person is feeling at the time about the current thought or subject. Again, it will be difficult to tell the difference in just pictures, but it will appear to be more "real" if that makes sense, more genuine and less "charming."

Um, alright... I could actually make out one defining line here. I do NOT have an Fe-type smile.
I can't smile on command, it is not outwardly directed to charm others if I don't do it on purpose (which will make me look wrong/scary/fake).
I smile and show emotion all the time without thinking about it at all, a friend has jokingly called me "poker face" since my face is always doing stuff.
Also, i'm definitely not an Fi inferior:

Inferior Fi types
Remember that phenomenon where the Auxiliary Fi types still have a narrowed eye look that makes them seem like their smile is going into the eyes, when it actually isn't? Yeah, well that doesn't happen here, their's just stays at the mouth too.

Neither do I do this Se thing, so I guess that disqualifies me as an ESxP (or any SP, for that matter).

Se - you can usually see it on Se dominants or Auxiliaries, who mainly take in information from outside details, by observing how responsive they are to outside stimuli. They do a lot of darting of the eyes, and zoning in quickly on things that get their attention.
It's pretty hard to point out what it "looks" like when it is used in real time, especially on a youtube video, I am actually finding myself at a loss for words. You generally have to see it for yourself in person. What I can talk about is how it it look when it is used abstractly. Bare with me here because I am about to vere away from Jungian theory. Se can be used out of real time as a memory keeping function. When used like this then the person is essentially reliving what they went through before. This is different from Si, because Si is generally used to go back and look at little detailed notes they took in the past, while Se is for go back and actually reliving an event. This is why I can remember details like names, and conversations better than my ESTP friend, but he can remember how to get to places better than I can; Because he can go back inside and re live where he was when he took certain turns and what have you. The Jury is still out on whether this is Se at all (And not Ni), but I think it is just because of how tactile it is on the body. When you see a person using this Se "reliving" then their body might start moving and responding the way that it did at that exact moment. For example an Se using Martial artist, when reviewing a fight will start moving their body as if it were happening again.

Neither do I do this Ni or Si stuff much.

Ni: Watch their eyes, because perception, whether it be sensing or intuition is all in the eyes. An Ni user will do something my colleagues and I call the "Ni drift." When they do this, you will see they move their eyes to the upper left corner. It is kind of a dreamy like look, think JD from scrubs, it's exactly like that (Which is cool because he is an INFJ character.) This means that the person is introverting to check their Ni model for more information. Here is a video clip of Jesse Jackson (An ENFJ) using an Ni drift in a really pronounced way: He does it at 0:19 and again at about 1:01, plus other time

[YOUTUBE="6H6vazOz018"]Jesse Jackson[/YOUTUBE]

Si - Okay this one might just be confusing, because the eyes will look to the upper or lower left just like Ni, the only thing is this: It doesn't look as "dreamy" as Ni, if that even makes sense. It looks more like they are going inside to just check some details, not go on some Scubs daydream.

Okay, that supposed Ni drift (or the less dreamy Si drift) is not something I do much. I drift slightly to the right when I "go away".

Ne: The first thing you should notice is that Ne users bounce once their Ne get's going. Check out Milla Jovovich (an ENTP)

[YOUTUBE="AvoaSN9tiWw"]Milla Jovovich interview[/YOUTUBE]

Notice she is continuously moving except for when she has to go in and check her Ti (When she stops and looks to the right)?
Now for her eyes, an Ne types eyes to two things, "Bounce" (again) and "flash." When an Ne using type (that can be INTPs, INFPs, ENFPs, and ENTPs) are pattern surfing for possibilities their eyes sometimes bounces rapidly in different directions, Milla does that at about 1:05.
Also Ne users, specifically ENFPs, will widen their eyes at the person they are talking to while saying something important or otherwise just accentuated. Check out Dom DeLuise at 0:20, see that thing he did with his eyes? That is the Ne flash baby.

Alright, she looks like she's on some type of drugs. Then again, it is Hollywood, she probably is.
But in a less... Freaky way... I probably do the same. I tend to move my head and hands, and to some extent my shoulders, a lot when I talk, and i'm not very aware of it.