• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

random question about cognitive processes

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So whenever I take the test my Ni is higher then my Ne, my Si is higher then my Se, my Ti is higher then my Te, and my Fi higher then Fe. Why would this be? anyone else have this issue?

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************** (17.8)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************** (32.1)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************************** (40)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************* (13.8)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************** (28.8)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28.3)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************** (40)
excellent use
You'd think I'd have at least one extroverted function that I used more then the introverted function.

Am I just being paranoid?

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
You are being paranoid, yes. INFP is clearly your best fit type, so don't worry. ;)

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
A difference of 1 point means nothing in the test.

You have Fi, Ni, Ne > Si, Fe, Ti > Se, Te

INFP: Fi Ne Si Te
ENFP: Ne Fi Te Si
INFJ: Ni Fe Ti Se

INFP still clearly fits better than the other types. Don't be so concern about the numbers you get on that test. I think it more or less just measures what functions you've been using lately. That's all.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
So whenever I take the test my Ni is higher then my Ne, my Si is higher then my Se, my Ti is higher then my Te, and my Fi higher then Fe. Why would this be? anyone else have this issue?

(...)

You'd think I'd have at least one extroverted function that I used more then the introverted function.
Maybe you're just very strongly Introverted, so you systematically favour the Introverted version of each function?

Am I just being paranoid?
It's not necessarily either/or :devil:

;) :hug:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I need to quit paying attention to the f sterotypes then I would not have this problem. the one where I question whether or not I'm an F