• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my brother!

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hey peeps. Care to take on another typing?

I'm going to start from when he was a baby because I just am.

When he was a baby, he was VERY calm and relaxed. He didn't really care if you played with him or not... he was pretty much always content. My mom actually worried about him because he wouldn't cry when he woke up! He just sat there, happily doing his own thing until someone decided to come for him.

As a young child, he was always a big-talker. Once, he was able to convince a boy at school to give him trading cards for monopoly money. :laugh:

He's always been disorganized and messy both at home and at school (also like me :laugh:), but I wouldn't put TOO much emphasis on this... IMO, it's not a great way to determine type, but I feel like it should be mentioned.

He's never had a whole ton of friends (haha... like me also) as he's not the "social butterfly" that my older brother is.

Now, he loves to debate and he ALWAYS has to be right. Even if he's wrong, he's very reluctant to admit he's right. (Although I think our whole family is basically the same way). He also appears to love debating and conflict and he definitely is NOT as "go with the flow" as he was before. Oh and when you get him going, it's hard to get him to stop. If you start talking, he'll just start talking louder and louder until you shut up. :D

He is very blunt and critical of others at times. My other younger brother is quite sensitive, and he can be quite mean to him at times. Most of the time it appears to be deliberate, but I suppose he might not realize what he says is hurting him. For example, my more sensitive brother might ask: What do you think of my drawing? My brother who this thread is about might respond: What is that supposed to be?

He's also VERY aggressive. I realize that all kinds of hormones are going on with him (he's a teenager), but my older brother was nothing like this.

He also can be very manipulative. Often, he will do something to hurt my other younger brother's feelings (really, it's quite easy to do it though)... I'll tell him to stay away from him... but then my brother hugs my sensitive brother and tells him to come with him.

Hmm... that's all I can think of right now. Well... type away! I can give any more info if y'all want it.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

/DG/

Just wondering....

...where do you see the N (Ne)? I'm difficult at picking it out.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just wondering....

...where do you see the N (Ne)? I'm difficult at picking it out.

- big talker
- loves to debate
- manipulative
- blunt
these things all sound either ENTP or ESTP. the loves to debate in particular made be lean ENTP

/DG/

Ahh okay. I was originally thinking ISTP or INTP, but I can definitely see ENTP.

/DG/

M. Y.

B. R. O. T. H. E. R.

(...how was that...?)

Too long! MBTI is only four letters! :steam:

I'd try something more like BRO, but that only has three.