• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lifestyle differences INFP vs INTP

liYA

I would like to know the likely lifestyle differences between these two types
INFP and INTP

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure if MBTI/JCF is capable of fully determining lifestyle, I think socionics is suppose to be better suited for such a task.

Although if I had to guess, the INTP is more likely to be interested in activites that require usage of thier Ti, like analyzing data or reading up on knowledge, while the INFP uses Fi to seek more value oriented things.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm interested in this thread.

What kind of info are you looking for?

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTPs are more apt to leave the toilet seat up after taking a wizz (the females too)