• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This Is It - The Final Type Me! (At Least For Now . . .)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Moral and justice seeking seems like me in a certain way, I mean my main goal in life is to become a grand leader/ubermensch style being whom creates his own society of just rules derived from his will, ensuring peace and security for ages to come, then be remembered as a god for my acheivments (this reputation doesn't need to be 'good' exactly, just recognition of my greatness and existence). I also want to start my own private cult where I can grant my followers moral direction and love, for their service and loyaty to me in turn.

Indeed :yes:

have fun with that, Kira :newwink:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indeed I shall, bwhahahaha! :devil: And if you agree with my idealistic vision, maybe I'll let you join by my side as I take over the world ;)

no thanks, I'm flattered, but being a subordinate just isn't my style :smoke:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aw damn. Not to worry though, as an INFP 1w9 I can attract many more possible minions to serve by my side :)

better practice your heroic presence and dramatic speaking voice :yes:
PS: if you need help with this, just watch a few hours of opera clips every week and I'm sure you'll start to pick it up

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
better practice your heroic presence and dramatic speaking voice :yes:
PS: if you need help with this, just watch a few hours of opera clips every week and I'm sure you'll start to pick it up

Indeed. I don't really watch Opera, but I have seen bits and peices of it when someone else in my living room watches it, soooo I'll make sure to observe/study that. I also have a short book about how to starts ones own cult, so that should be of help to me as well :biggrin:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My dear Savage Idealist.

If you are a 1w9, I'am the Pope Benedict XVI.
If you are Sx/Sp, I'am ready to have a crush on Mother Theresa.

Is it clear?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indeed. I don't really watch Opera, but I have seen bits and peices of it when someone else in my living room watches it, soooo I'll make sure to observe/study that. I also have a short book about how to starts ones own cult, so that should be of help to me as well :biggrin:

it's all over youtube. if you're interested, I could send you some clips.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My dear Savage Idealist.

Is it clear?

Uh, I didn't you had a crush on Mother Teresa Mr. Pope benedict XVI :biggrin:

it's all over youtube. if you're interested, I could send you some clips.

Oh sure, if it's not too much trouble please send me some clips :yes:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think 1w9 could work for me. Where did I ever say I was too messy?

Sorry for the late reply... :blush: I meant this discussion from your blog (Elfboy said it, and you concurred). While you do seem like the crusader type on occasion, I don't get the "formal" vibe of the One coming from you... Maybe INFP 1s are different - do you know any famous/fictional ones?

My dear Savage Idealist.

Is it clear?

Then which is it? I'm curious about your opinion on SI's type...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sorry for the late reply... :blush: I meant this discussion from your blog (Elfboy said it, and you concurred). While you do seem like the crusader type on occasion, I don't get the "formal" vibe of the One coming from you... Maybe INFP 1s are different - do you know any famous/fictional ones?

Indeed, but I've said things in the past that may have been wrong or I later changed my mind about. Also descriptions mean almost nothing to me.

Then which is it? I'm curious about your opinion on SI's type...

I'll trust Aleksei's judgement over Speed's (as well as my own thoughts on the matter).

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Indeed, but I've said things in the past that may have been wrong or I later changed my mind about. Also descriptions mean almost nothing to me.

I know, I know, just pointing it out. ^_^'' I still wonder, though, since your posting style seems so laid-back and unstructured (no offense :hug:), and that you seem more emotionally expressive than most 1w9s (the 9 wingers are particularly detached, like Miles Edgeworth from the Ace Attorney series). I do wonder, do you know of any INFP 1s in fiction or reality? I'd like to know more about the combo. :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'll trust Aleksei's judgement over Speed's (as well as my own thoughts on the matter).

You are seriously [fashionable] , so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know, I know, just pointing it out. ^_^'' I still wonder, though, since your posting style seems so laid-back and unstructured (no offense :hug:), and that you seem more emotionally expressive than most 1w9s (the 9 wingers are particularly detached, like Miles Edgeworth from the Ace Attorney series). I do wonder, do you know of any INFP 1s in fiction or reality? I'd like to know more about the combo. :)

No offense taken, I'm indeed very laid-back and unstructured :yes: As for being more emotionally expressive in my writing (although I'm not emotionally expressive at all in my speech) I think I would attribute that to enneagram 4 (which actually may come before 6), which tempers 1's moral idealism with a touch of feelings and individuality, thus making me more passionate about my morals which are derived from my own individual perspective on things. Although I could observe INFP 1w9's in fiction and reality, but I don't know all that many (aside from Joan of Arc).

You are seriously retarded, so.

Aw comn don't be such a poor sport :laugh:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
No offense taken, I'm indeed very laid-back and unstructured :yes: As for being more emotionally expressive in my writing (although I'm not emotionally expressive at all in my speech) I think I would attribute that to enneagram 4 (which actually may come before 6), which tempers 1's moral idealism with a touch of feelings and individuality, thus making me more passionate about my morals which are derived from my own individual perspective on things. Although I could observe INFP 1w9's in fiction and reality, but I don't know all that many (aside from Joan of Arc).

That could be it... The character I mentioned is likely 1-5-3, I think. More detached.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That could be it... The character I mentioned is likely 1-5-3, I think. More detached.

Indeed. Although I find it odd how I seem to be more emotionally open on web forums than real life, although I'd probably associate that due to a combination of both shyness and a slightly anonymous persona.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Indeed. Although I find it odd how I seem to be more emotionally open on web forums than real life, although I'd probably associate that due to a combination of both shyness and a slightly anonymous persona.

You too? :blush:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Yeah, it's like in real life I'm too snenetive and shy to reveal who I truly am, but on the internet I can be emotionally open about how I feel. And I don't know why, but I've got this strange feeling that you and I are really similar in personality (not just MBTI-esq personality).