• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hey, why hasn't anyone challenged my type?

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
With all the noise over people disagreeing with other forum members' self assessments, it's occurred to me that no one has ever challenged my type. I'm beginning to feel very left out over here. I mean, come on, there's gotta be something in the nature or subtext of my posts that invalidates my INTP credentials.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
No, not really. How does it feel to be the epitome of INTP?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
maybe because your posts remind me of the type of posts my INTP friend would make if he posted here? :huh:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I challenge your stated type. Given that you're posting here, I find it hard to believe that you're DEAD. In my experience, dead people lack the mobility for typing.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
You have never said anything that doesn't fit, therefore I have not questioned your type. Congratulations on being one of the most INTP-ish INTPs here.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think it's because you remind me so much of Noah who is very much an INTP. It never occurred to me to think you might be something else. :)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The puns give you away.

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
Well, thank you everyone for your affirming replies. That means a lot to me. I'm very moved.

In fact, after reading them, I cried. Loudly. In public. But proper crying; none of that sloppy, out-of-control nonsense.

Oh, hang on, almost forgot: :smile: :party2: :party: :banana: :party: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay: :banana: :party: :banana: :party: :hi: :party2:

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
With all the noise over people disagreeing with other forum members' self assessments, it's occurred to me that no one has ever challenged my type. I'm beginning to feel very left out over here. I mean, come on, there's gotta be something in the nature or subtext of my posts that invalidates my INTP credentials.

It's the ettiquette of this thread not to do that. Personally, I've only questioned people's type if they solicity typing or if they're mean enough to deserve it.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Nobody questions my type, and I'm lying about it.

So what?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No one's challenged my type, either...you are not alone.

Think of it as no one doubts your type! ;)

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I almost forgot it, but I evaluated myself as ENFP immediately prior to joining MBTI, and joined an ENFP forum. My type was doubted in there, giving doubts to myself as well.