• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lie about my type? Why not. (whatever's coming out celebration)

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Posts about Sensor Bias moved to here.

Thread moved from whereeverthehellitwas.

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When is Nocturne going to have his coming out celebration?

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
When is Nocturne going to have his coming out celebration?

He's INTP through and through, we all know that. Or do you mean come out of the closet? If he did, I'm sure few would bat an eyelid. He's a dimpled Tiger Beat cover boy ffs. ;)

Usehername

On a mission
Props to Whatever for keeping it up so long!

You did remind me quite a bit of my ESTP friend; you had me fooled. But I clearly remember thinking, "Hailley (RL friend) would never have the attention span or desire to interact online, as much as she would like the idea of it. She would get caught up with the reality going on around her and be out of the house and wouldn't be on the computer long enough to maintain an internet forum relationship."

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
He's INTP through and through, we all know that. Or do you mean come out of the closet? If he did, I'm sure few would bat an eyelid. He's a dimpled Tiger Beat cover boy ffs. ;)
That was totally uncalled for.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Tiger Beat?

rockthecasbah5.jpg

And yes, I know he's an INTP and he needs to come out of the closet.

celesul

MBTI Type
ENTP
Whatever! That is the essence of evil. :dry:

Now I have to change my perception. Our ISTPs had better not be a different type than they say. Then that would really confuse me. You seemed quite different than YLJ, but I wasn't ever sure if that was just people being individuals. I had figured that you at least had stronger N than average for an ESTP, but now I have to completely reorient. Bah.

You're still awesome, but my Ti is fuming. :steam:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I haven't been around enough long enough to know whatever, but I really don't like the idea of being part of a social experiment that no one knew they were participating in. It's manipulative, and as substitute said earlier, proves nothing. There are far too many factors involved to accurately read people's reaction to one poster who is admittedly "acting."

I'm not saying it makes whatever a bad person or that she was being manipulative in the sense of having bad intent, but I'm sure it will make some people a little skittish around her, and it may make people a little less likely to accept what other posters say as truth about themselves.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I haven't been around enough long enough to know whatever, but I really don't like the idea of being part of a social experiment that no one knew they were participating in. It's manipulative, and as substitute said earlier, proves nothing. There are far too many factors involved to accurately read people's reaction to one poster who is admittedly "acting."

I'm not saying it makes whatever a bad person or that she was being manipulative in the sense of having bad intent, but I'm sure it will make some people a little skittish around her, and it may make people a little less likely to accept what other posters say as truth about themselves.

I think you're overreacting.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I think you're overreacting.

It's possible, since the response to her "outing" is pretty underwhelming, and I'm kind of stressed anyway right now. It doesn't matter that much to me personally, b/c like I said, I don't really know whatever. But the idea of someone going undercover to prove others' biases just doesn't sit all that well with me.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish more and more that I had just stuck to a just-the-facts approach and moved on. I probably would have after I took the MBTI in high school (and I scored INTJ there, too), but then it sorta sneaked up on me while I was Web surfing, and then I got engaged in the theory...

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's possible, since the response to her "outing" is pretty underwhelming, and I'm kind of stressed anyway right now. It doesn't matter that much to me personally, b/c like I said, I don't really know whatever. But the idea of someone going undercover to prove others' biases just doesn't sit all that well with me.

I know what you mean, but I don't really think of this as a manipulative social experiment (executed in good faith or bad). I see it more as giving one's self flexibility to "sensor-out" and shake off the austere, NT formal wear -- whatever's explanation notwithstanding. Sorry you're in a bad mood though. :)

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
That was totally uncalled for.

Why? He doesn't really hide the fact that he's an INTP does he? :tongue:

(And he probably won't mind the rest either. At least he didn't mind me posting a picture on INTPc of him in bed with himself, staring admiring at his bedfellow.)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(And he probably won't mind the rest either. At least he didn't mind me posting a picture on INTPc of him in bed with himself, staring admiring at his bedfellow.)

I'm glad I don't have a membership at INTPc.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think it was in Dana's Blog where group dynamics was discussed. I'm getting a first-hand look at that now.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
What a shock! I'm totally outraged! How utterly terrible! :steam:

Ok, maybe not. :D

Why doesn't anyone ever question my type? Am I that much of a stereotypical INFJ? :cry:

Don't you remember? When you asked the forum to type you. If you want me too, I'll be glad to question your type again.:D

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP

You must be still pissed off about the fact that Dame Edna is a man. :smile: seriously though, I don't think there's anything to be annoyed about.