• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Not entriely sure of type

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
I'm going to divide my description of myself into two parts:

My way of interacting intrapersonally
I am often self-critical of what I do. Happiness isn't what I aim for; I prefer contentment. I have tendencies towards my imaginative faculty, which is moderated by my strong sense of reality. This strong contradiction of virtues makes my life somewhat of a pain, yet can give my drive towards understanding the world..and to improve on it, realistically [I hope]. I worry about what will happen in the future of ourselves and myself, as humans on this planet. I write poetry which--I unashamedly add--contains science jargon.

Other things:
Favourite colour--sky blue
Favourite artist--a tie between Pollock and Monet
Favourite branch of science--synthetic organic chemistry
Favourite historical experimental scientist--Michael Faraday

My way of interacting interpersonally
I am cautious towards making friends. However, with the few I have made, I manage to open up to them and become comfortable talking about a variety of stuff. For me, making friends is often a matter of luck. I can sometimes get impatient with someone if they don't get to the point of what they're trying to say...yet I can mender around, topic-wise, so people may not get the hang of the relevance of what I just said. [What a hypocrite!] If I get into a debate with someone, I try not to make it last long--as I know in advance that no one will change their mind, by the often-combative nature of argument--that is, I want to have the last word :)

Other things:
Number of close friends--4

ultimawepun

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
You're INTJ to me. Maybe a bit more passive than the other INTJ's I see.

I kinda sense NiFi. Not sure about TeSe, but I haven't met you in real life.

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
I remember the days of my youth when [as a guide towards a better diagnostic of type]

You're INTJ to me. Maybe a bit more passive than the other INTJ's I see.

I kinda sense NiFi. Not sure about TeSe, but I haven't met you in real life.

I do remember the good old days when I argued endlessly with one of my friends...over just about everything!

My passivity might have been due to the way I was brought up, rather than type :) I'm female, after all.

I also take the habit of finding out why people say certain things, like "thank you", to an extreme. I don't like the way that we say things with a lot of implicit assumptions/reasons, which people assume are there as part of a conversation. It's a game I had to play from day one. And amazingly, I am often right!

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
I've done a test on this recently, and it looks like this:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18.9)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.8)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.7)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************** (29.9)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************* (43.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************** (16.6)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31)
good use

According to the above, I look like a INTP!