• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENFP now?

Electric

MBTI Type
entj
What stereotypical dreck! But now you didn't ask for those websites to be made, did you? I forgive you.

What? What's wrong with the profiles? I thought they were pretty helpful?

Nameless

MBTI Type
ENFP
the "certified" MBTI person at my school said that to really find out what type you are, look at the "what you do under stress" descriptions...she said these are the least likely to fluctuate, and are the easiest to tell your type by...that might help you out

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
So two more tests gave ENFP, one practically EXXP :tongue10:

Here's the one from Cognitive Process:
Fi (42), Ti (38), Ni (33), Ne (31), Se (29), Te (24), Fe (24), Si (18)
INFP, or perhaps ENFP or ISFP

I've had just a gradual change toward ENFP now, tho my friend just said yesterday I seem more happier and energetic than few months ago.

No I won't decide on my life long type right now. Just observing something. I don't change type when my preferences fluctuate in the usual 10-20% range.

Introversion is totally stress-related for me - it makes me stressed, and it results from stress. I'm rather always N, and T and F are almost similarly okay.

Being T feels like secure, confident, competent, detached, protective of self. I guess I'm T when my life isn't good enough to be F, or when I'm just excited of the playfulness, competence and adventure from T. It's also my survival mode.

Being F feels like warm, happy, natural, connected, participating, having true meaning in life. I guess I'm F when healthy, in relative safety, with people to care about, with little or no financial burdens. It's also My relaxing mode.

I'm usually P and it feels relaxing and fun, but I get J if there is some awesome, extreme and exhilarating goal to go for. I'm a fucking race car then and a Doer par excellence. But the goal has to be a freakishly good one, and a challenging one too, so I'll motivate to do something as hard as organizing. J mode is a bit stressful if I don't enjoy what I do anymore.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
They were! Just now I identify most with ENFP, and not much with INFP. I checked ENTP too, but it didn't seem that exact for me at the moment.

Perhaps I could just think of myself as an ENTP who's enjoying his newfound love :wubbie:

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP

They look like high school stereotypes to me. And I don't relate to the ENFP descriptions at all.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hmm, socionics type assistant results ENTx from normal mode and ESTJ from reversed,
j conscious and p unconscious. ExTJ combined.

But .. but .. but.. ENTJ has inferior Fi, most unfitting result for me. Moreover, what's that Ni and lack of Ne? Te? Anyways, it's closer to ENTP.

I'll decide the result of this study (as well as the one before) is that I'm an ENTP most likely. (I didn't find enough words to click on the reversed mode to give a reliable result).

BookLady

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hi Butterfly... I am an ENFP and my mother always called me that as a child. She said I just flitted and floated around like one. I usually felt it wasn't a compliment...but I later on learned on she was probably an ISTJ. Go figure. :)